Which one has the better sidekicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv24TJ8iXcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

James
James
James
Mike

I'm inclined to agree except for the second one.

Mike (not that he's fantastic, but James is completely tasteless and has no technical skills or creative voice whatsoever. James is better than Douge, but not by much. At least Mike knows a little bit of the technical side of things and has his own thing going, shitty as Space Cop might be)
Mike
James, probably
Mike by far

Which one knows more about Star Trek?

They are both happy, both smart, and both have good sidekicks. The alcoholism is just a meme

Mike has the most painfully childish sense of humor I've ever seen

More so than the guy who’s theme song includes “diarhea dump in his ear?”

>James
>smarter

You can't be serious.

Lyrics probably written by Mike

Nobody knows more about Star Trek than Mike

Fpbp.

You forgot the main purpose of both of them and why they're relevant.

Who is funnier? This should be easy.

I don't 'get' James, never did.

It's just surface-level cursing and toilet humor. His movie looked pretty shitty too. Why are people so loyal despite the fact he never made anything of worth?

Jew vs BUGMAN

Mike
Mike
James
Mike

james but not by much
james but debatable
james by far
mike i guess

>Mike
>Mike
>James
>Mike

I'm not firm on the first two points though.

Hi Mike

Nostalgia and his sweetness.

Hi Jay

Mike is smarter, besides that I agree.

>milwaukeans.

I've never watched anything by james. Why have any of you? Isn't he a video game reviewer? Why would you watch reviews of video games? Are you 12 years old? And why would you compare a movie reviewer to a video game reviewer? Jesus fucking christ I hate you all so much.

James is also an amateur horror film director, he just found meme success in the video game reviews. In fact, I would venture to say his horror films have had more viewers than Mike's.

Mike has crushed the most puss.
Mike hides his intellect behind his persona.
There's a reason his Plinkett shit broke through the way it did.
James is happier by a huge margin, LOL.
Mike clearly has some form of bipolar/yo-yo mood disorder.
I think his love of schlock and rule-breaking is rooted in that.
It allows him to work on a project without worrying about the tonal and quality issues that will arise from his shifting moods and energy levels.
I watched that movie that James did and it was incredible consistent and I could understand it would be a lot of fun for the right sort of audience. But it didn't reach the highs of Mike's output, but also didn't match the lows. Whereas Doug's work is too dishonest to gauge, but is mostly terrible. Particularly his movies. Good god.

Sidekicks. Mike has Rich. That alone wins any sidekick competition. He's Mike's Bruce Campbell/Jack Nance.

dude, red letter media is as juvenile as AVGN, dont act so superior

Mike
Mike
James
Mike

The last one especially. Even with AIDS and beardlard, nothing is worse than fucking Ryan.

Literally a film director who has made hundreds of movie review videos.

His stuff on horror films and TV is more knowledgeable than his video game shit.

>Board James > Space Cop > AVGN Movie

board james is youtubekino

Mike's funnier, which is really all that matters. James has yet to produce something worth watching.

>better filmmaker
Just look at their webshows and how they're shot and lit. It's confusing as to why the angry nerd has an audience at all.

I think we both know Stoklasa is a bit more clever than that.
Literal diagnosable, weapons-grade autism, same with the channel awesome audience.
What's troubling is not that they have an audience, but that their audiences browse the board and feel comfortable here.

>that movie that James did and it was incredible consistent
It looked like they hired linkara to DP, and had a budget of 300K. It's baffling in terms of everything.
It's consistent, like a long turd.

>we can't like the things we always liked.

Blew it all on Peppitone.

Well you also think Zack Snyder is watchable, so I understand your frustration with Stoklasa.

Dude, minecrafta will never leave my brain.

Holy shit yeah James is a total bugman

Does Mike actually make movies?

>Which is the better filmmaker?
Mike Matei
>Which one is smarter?
Mike Matei
>Which one is happier?
Mike Matei
Which one has the better sidekicks?
Mike Matei with his sidekick Ryan Schott

You can shut up now.

I still wonder how crazy and self deprecating the AVGN movie could have been if his fat cow wife didn't step in and rewrite everything.

Goddamn it Motherfucker Mike. I hope you get AAAIIIDDDDDDSSSSS
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv24TJ8iXcs

DAY vs NIGHT

WE LIKE MIKE

>yfw James still has little boy hands