Midnighter & Apollo #5 Preview

In which Apollo becomes Princess Peach.

>It's a Apollo is a "Damsel in distress" episode.

Can this guy catch a break, and some character development?

Wait... Neron is Hell itself?

Apollo was made for suffering, user. He dies everytime for Midnighter sins.

>dat top right Middy
So aesthetic.

no, no he cannot. he is destined to be flat as cardboard. it is his fate.

>a demon is going to tell the truth

this fuckin' guy.

Not too be too optimistic or anything but the cover and the colour of whatever Midnighter is drawing kind of seems to suggest that Apollo will get to kick some ass in this issue? Is he the tool? Is the sun the tool?

Looks like Middy's about to free him and together they're gonna tear Neron a new one.

How many times do demonic bad guys brag?

I can't wait a whole day for this reveal.
I have to go through an entire day of work before I can get my hands on this.

Bump

well Lucifer is in LA and the rest of the triumvirate would not want to go to war for a few words.

Bumping

If the last issue's foreshadowing of Apollo breaking free by revealing the origin of his names turna out to be a red herring I'm going to be mad as fuck.

Do we even know how hell works these days? It wasn't even clear before the N52, with Carey trying to make his series line up with everything else but no one else bothering to

> hell is a dude who really wants Apollo's soul

I feel this is the sort of thing Midnigther would brag about later.

Apollo, honey, you're job is to be silent and look pretty while you job to every bad guy you encounter.

This, I was hoping for him to beat Neron with wits and by the time Midnighter arrived they would both kick his ass or something.

But no, fucking damn Apollo is becoming like the Teddy to Midnighter's Billy and I'm getting annoyed by it.

Should have kept them broken up longer. Apollo could have gotten his own life but now it's too late.

>tfw your bf is so perfect that even hell itself is thirsty for him

> implying

that would require a writer to care about him as a character half as much as Sup Forums seems to.

>Apollo/Mikaal will NEVER EVER be canon

Why even live?

remember when we thought it would happen because they were living in the same city?

probably not the dumbest reason we started shipping something

Alan/Wild Cat will forever be my favorite dumb Sup Forums pairing but ngl, Apollo and Mikaal are close.

Fucking finally!
The fuck did it took so long??

Would anyone here love to write a neglected character? I'd like to write a Colleen Wing mini, and a Legion of (Subtitute) Heroes ongoing.

Fernando Blanco is an absolute gem.

I wanna do a L.E.G.I.O.N. run, we can tag team

Storytime?

gay bump