Stranger Things 2

Why is Steve so comfy? Why do I always get this mix of testosterone and softness when he's on screen? He's absolutely the best thing that has come out of this show

first for Billy

He honestly has become the literal best character. Nancy doesn't fucking deserve him. He needs a better girl. The show should be about him.

Billy is a cunt. Steven is best boy.

>Why do I always get this mix of testosterone and softness when he's on screen?
Because you're gay

nigga you gay

It's called charisma. Also his comedic timing is fucking perfect.

I never said Steve isn't best boy, he is by far

He's a caring boyfriend and a badass babysitter. What more could you want?

after what happened to this real life crackhead, maybe we'll see more of Steve instead

Strangely enough, I totally agree.
Steve basically just loved Nancy unconditionally and saved everyone's asses all the time. Barring those who actually died this season, he got the worst ending.

because steve is a fucking witcher

JUST

>that feel when I thought Billy had given him brain damage

literally the scariest scene of the entire show

why wasn't I surprised that this guy does drugs? He already gave that general impression in the show

Its a testament to Joe Keery's talent that he made the comfiest scenes instead of the main 4 kids who made season 1 so comfy.

I also love how Steve's look has the makings of becoming a new pop culture icon (like K in 2049)

Also...

>Tmw I wanted Max to have a crush on Steve cause muh karma and muh poetry

Oh well...

you're all smoking crack if you believed Steve and Nancy had any kind of future together. she wanted to dump him the second she realized he had no ambition and was content to work for his father. you're dumb if you didn't get this. Steve is the cool guy in high school archetype - he is destined to be a loser.

Him and Dustin surprisingly were a perfect mix. Jesus I feel bad for him more

Anyone else want to see an uncensored scene of Billy railing out Nance's mom in the kitchen while the dad is asleep in the chair?

I love him so much.
Also Joe has a brilliant comedic timing

Yes. My dick diamonized when she bit her lip as Billy was leaving.

>Has a guaranteed job
>Loser

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Oh no. Through out series 2, I wanted Steven to stay with Nancy because then he'd have more screen time but I'm realising now you don't need a Nancy to have more Steven. Just put in more Steven. Bold move.

No the scariest scene was

>The reveal that there were multiple demodogs

I legitimately believed he was going to be killed

5'11 is a respectable height though. Stop falling for the memes like the gullible idiot you are.

>Mike's dad votes Reagan-Bush and looks like top neo-con cuck Joe Scarborough
>gets cucked by an alpha racist
LMAO

Sup Forums WINS AGAIN

>respectable height
when will they learn

With that hair he may was well be 6'1"

Taller than 90% of US population

>13 year old crushing on Steve. Steve reciprocates

I NEED this NOW!

First for based scientist. Yes I will bring him up every thread I enter. Apologize right now for doubting him.

>TFW MVP of the season

>fierce yet caring father figure for the most needing of the kids
>brave and absolutely unstoppable against hellbeasts from another dimension
>probably suffers a severe concussion at the hands of a californian substance abuser, doesn't let it faze him, gets ready to save the world
>puts his relationship drama on the sideline to protect, truly puts others before himself

if steve doesn't get a thicc latina waifu in season 3 I'm gonna riot

Don't know, he cucked himself

>taking a guaranteed job for your dad because you are too afraid to live your own life
look in the fucking mirror, son.

This was honestly one of the most surprising things about the season.

I fully expected him to be a total asshole, especially after all the little "trust me" and "we have his best interest in mind" nods....but then he just turned out to be a good fucking dude.

Hell yeah.

>thicc latina waifu
>Indiana

No love for Sawmise Gamgee?

He fucking shared the load.

>hfw he ended up in Aliens again

>helps Bob escape but he gets viciously killed right before getting out
>this guy has no help and somehow gets away with just a gash in his leg

>is responsible for getting the government blamed for Barb's death and shamed all over the media
>doesn't get punished by his superiors but instead is receiving favors from them like Eleven's birth certificate, and can just hang out in a diner in the town which the government were apparently ejected from

This fucker didn't deserve to live and you know it

No he needs a blonde Loli waifu

>Sup Forums

It should've been a certain ginger loli waifu

at least some kind of thicc waifu

like the russians finally catch wind of this shit and send a spy, but steve turns her with hishair

Last spoiler, best spoiler.

>See Jonathan interacting with someone who's not Nancy
>Breathe a sigh of relief thinking now Jonathan is gonna get hitched with this bitch and Steve will live content
>LMAO NO FUCK THAT SHIT SHE STEALS NANCE FROM HIM

That smirk could end the cold war

It's good to see Steve finally being appreciated instead of neck beards complaining, "HURR CHAD ALWAYS WIN"
He was a good guy in season 1 and in season 2, he became truly Based.
also he's a qt

My hands were shaking. I really didn't want to see him go.

This, i was going to stop watching if he died then and there

Steve is no longer Chad. Back in the 80s having the autistic outcast steal your girl revoked your Chad status

>Tmw no one respected Steve after Nancy was seen with Jonathan

The scene after was pretty funny. pic related

desu it seemed steve was pretty much already over nancy. Plus he's about to be out of high school, right?

Plus Steve is a witcher now. He's gonna have women all over him anyway.

why is this so well reviewed and highly rated ?

its fucking shit

t. Jonathan

That scene was oddly heartfelt to me. Like when he goes to feel his face and the kids are like no no don't touch it don't touch it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but them being the nerdy "losers" it seemed like maybe they'd taken some beatings before and knew how to handle it.

Nancy was a dirty bitch anyway. She sucked in season 1 and was even more unbearable in season 2.

>you will never live in a cozy cabin in the woods with an autistic daughterfu with superpowers
why keep on living bros

Reasons why Steve is the biggest alpha male in the show

>Hopper uses guns against the demodogs
>Bob was a nonfighting techie
>Jonathan was a daddy issues crying bitch
>Billy is a closeted homo
>Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin are too young to fight

Steve is literally the ONLY male who fights the monsters head on with just a melee weapon. Monsters that are quite hard to kill mind you. He's 3rd overall in monster killing, take guns out of the equation, and he's in 2nd. Behind 11/Jane

>season 1 ends
>everyone hates steve because "chad gets the girl" ending
>season 2
>Sup Forums falls in loves with steve because of the steve + kids scenes
Dustin and Steve are best boys

6'2" with the hair

>doesn't get punished by his superiors but instead is receiving favors from them like Eleven's birth certificate, and can just hang out in a diner in the town which the government were apparently ejected from
This part can be easily explained when the Govt takes a look at the tapes of what actually happened and covering it up as a gas leak is the best outcome for everyone.

He gets credit for averting dooms day.
Hopper and everyone else stays out of the spotlight.

I still don't understand why billy and Max weren't allowed to hang out with anyone. He said it would be dangerous for them. Did they ever explain their story

People might ask questions over why they moved

>my theory is Max caught Billy doing homo shit and told someone not knowing it was scandalous to bring stuff like that up. OR Max saw her stepdad doing dubious shit and said something about that.

But the government were moving out anyway. The portal was sealed and doing that was the only reason they were still in Hawkins. They could've just left and had nothing else to worry about, but then the news starts popping up that they were responsible for killing that random girl a year ago. It's bad press that wasn't necessary and it should've pissed them off.

>season 1
>everyone terrified of gorgon, it's killed already
>steve make it look like an absolute bitch

why is steve so shit at fighting people? Is it worf syndrome? Steve beats interdimensional hellbeast, "x" beats steve, wow "x" is really badass

Charlie? That you?

Someone in another thread said they thought the dad may have been a Russian sleeper agent or something.

I think Sup Forums already loved Steve by the end of Season 1. This season just solidified his based status

You forgot a lot of people got killed at the labs. Nurses, doctors, guards. All now explained by a "gas leak".

Witcher? He got cast for the witcher show?

its coz Lucas was black

>>you will never live in a cozy cabin in the woods with an autistic daughterfu with superpowers

Wew

Steve lacks killing intent when it comes to actual people

>Tmw Steve is too brotier to actually harm another human being

Nah, I'm just having fun with it. The reason steve is so shit against people and great against monsters though is because he doesn't have a regular bat, just a silver bat.

>checked
But I never looked at it like that. It's really nice. I just wish they would've jumped in when Billy started fucking him up.

I still hate that he got destroyed by Jonathan and Billy.

double trips confirm

Oh you're right, I'm sure their families will believe that their torn apart corpses were caused by a "gas leak."

>Sup Forums's newest ginger waifu got LUCAS'ED
>Sup Forums's OUR GUY Dustin got KEKED cucked
>Sup Forums's personification Bob died buried by all the death flags they threw at him
>SkellyNancy got together with retardbro
>Mike was an insufferable piece of crap the entire fucking season
>Max's brother was not only an obvious homosexual, but a racist

Why haven't Sup Forums killed itself already?

what was up with the sheriff keeping a 13 year old girl prisoner in his secret cabin in the woods for an entire year? and fully grooming her... nobody else in the show thought that was weird as fuck?

Because while he fights demo-dogs with the intent to kill, he only fought Billy to get him to fuck off. Notice how he had the upper hand until Billy hit him with a plate.

>Implying the government will give them corpses
Again gas leak. So contaminated bodies that needed to be burnt. Families get the ashes.

At the end of the day, to the government, the doctor saved the day and averted doomsday. Taking a PR hit about a gas leak is a minor con at most given that they were fundamentally still at fault for what happened in S1.

>Steve essentially has a pompadour
>Baseball bat
>Cares about little kids
>Sorta a troublemaker

HOLY SHIT STEVE IS METAL BAT CONFIRMED

Was I the only one that thought for most of the season that Bob was a spy?

Can someone explain to me why they made such a mystery out of them moving to Hawkings and it turned out their parents just wanted a fresh start?
So much wasted potential

I did, in fact I was convinced the episode called "the Spy" would reveal that a new character was a Soviet agent

I had my money on Bob followed by the ugly poo in loo

>joyce and will still stealing the show as protective mother hellbent on saving her son
Winona better be the one to fuck up mindflamer. I don't care how.

>Steve should've hooked up with ginger waifu
>Dustin and Lucas go Bros B4 hoes route and become disciples of Steve
>Bob should've just lost a limb not died
> Jonathan should've turned down Skelly and become Bros with Steve
>Mike should've bonded with Steve
>Billy needed to admit he lusts for the Steve cock

These are the changes I would've made senpai

Steve was literally best character.

>tmw the coming of age drama comes from Dustin becoming alpha and Chad after being under Steve's wing for a year and how the rest of the party deals with it.

This sequence was hold the door tier retarded.

>Implying Steve is Alpha
Sweetie...

>closet gay who cries like a bitch when his dad puts him in his place
>alpha
Fuck off Billyfag.

Um no, honey. He's a racist and sexist, so therefore not alpha. Cute ass though.

>Can't stand up to his dad
>Alpha
>Meanwhile Steve stands up to multi extra dimensional demons

Billy is a homo.

>implying a faggot can be alpha

Pretty much everything involving 11 sucked unfortunately especially how they brought her back.
>lol still in school
Or her finding Mike then just running away because he was talking to a girl. She should have been trapped in the upside down working on her powers by herself. Have will find her during one of his flashes. Closes the tear from the inside and season 3 is about trying to get her out or something