OTP thread

All brands and flavors welcome. Just try to keep it civil, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7hAgYZjBzs
kabukiaku.deviantart.com/art/Special-Asdfgihjkhj-feeling-488737004
teacupballerina.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not nearly enough stuff with Jack and the Scotslass.

I will never not love the idea of shipping Peter Parker and Felicia... from Darkstalkers.

So, while Peter would see Felicia as too good for a guy like him, what with her being a popular superstar diva, or whatever her occupation involving singing is, she built an orphanage with her earnings, and is a big advocate for coexistence between Darkstalkers and Humans. Felicia herself is such a nice girl, that she wouldn't have any of Peter being down on herself, because she is just that fucking nice. She wouldn't buy into the Bugle's mudslinging, and would probably be one of Spidey's more vocal celebrity fans... and even moreso if she ever became privy to his actual identity.

Also, there's the fact that Felicia herself is built like an amazon, has an amazing rack, and while her entire schtick is that she is literally the nicest Darkstalker bar none, to the point her heart is said to be filled pure good, she can and will kick your ass if pushed far enough. Also, she likes to cosplay, which is always a plus.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7hAgYZjBzs

> You will never find a truest most wonderful pairing

I ship them so hard

Always and forever

Fuck you I will NOT keep it civil

>Elsa and Hand
You are wrong.
>Dipper and Pacifica
You are forgiven

>Darkstalkers prejudice in the Marvel-verse
It'd be like the Anti-Mutant hate, except a lot more justified for a lot of characters. Some Darkstalkers are just that Chaotic Evil.

There MIGHT be some exceptions though, like with the Catgirls, who, like Felicia, are among the more benign of the Makai denizens, and actually like them, and not in the "I like to eat them for dinner" way.

I'd read the fuck out of a Darkstalkers crossover, especially since it'd likely give the more mystically inclined Marvel characters the spotlight, like Doctor Strange, and Spider-Man, I guess, if you wanna put a focus on the totemic aspects of his powers. Iron Fist would be a good choice as well, maybe... other than that, I got nothing.

Sauce?

Rebecca pls leave

Queen butterfly x Toffee

bump4tcup

Sup Forums Sup Forums is still Sup Forums right?
Actually I don't care

I can only ship this since it frees up Bakugo/Uraraka

Whatever gets you off I guess.

>Helsa
yay

have you not learned your lesson?

Dear Mike Pence,
Right idea, wrong type of people.

No, it's not

I saw a few of those Aku/Blossom pics. Can you link the author please?

kabukiaku.deviantart.com/art/Special-Asdfgihjkhj-feeling-488737004

teacupballerina.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

Thanks!

I never realized that there were that many fans of Gaz X Zim out there, why do you guys so them?

the holy ship, and my first, before i had a concept of shipping

0kg0.deviantart.com

I'm just dumping pics. I personally like it because they share a lot personality wise and have the potential for fun and interesting interaction.

This is a diaper fetish picture, isn't it...

Wait, Aku x Blossom is a thing outside that Bleedman comic? Why?

Unparalleled

Crackships are fun.

That's because it's not really from Bleedman.

damn nigga das gay

It's more like a BROPT but because of all the fanfics of them together I'm starting to ship them.

The only ship I've ever liked
ever

An oldie.

You've read the Leviathan Trilogy too? How'd you like Goliath? Personally, I thought the ending was pretty rushed, although I did like the ending:
"You, lucky Austria, shall marry."

That comic was really cute

Billy & Mandy make for a really cute couple and need more art

who is she?

>Eddy
>not Kevin
weak desu

the one and only ship

Midoriya/Bakugou's Mom is better

Beast and Brand

I can ship it. Pray tell what would you want them doing. If it piques my interest maybe I'll try to whip something up.

Too bad mika never got her chance to be in a good SF game.

>Courtney got shit on the entire last season despite being the nicest friendliest person towards Ginger for the entire series

Did the creator just hate lesbians or what.

no

tfw he's gonna die before they can ever kiss

Darwin is canon black