Lads we cannot let Based Adam get ‘#MeToo’d

Lads we cannot let Based Adam get ‘#MeToo’d

>The last pure actor in Hollywood
>Makes unironically fun kino
>Is just shy and nervous
>Getting hated on for being awkward and doing something he does in all interviews

NOT MY SANDLER
FUCK YOU FEMINIST CUNTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmsC8dPVk74
youtube.com/watch?v=PxuUkYiaUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the internet was a mistake

as long as he hasnt touched any hollywood girls inappropriately he'll be gucci

Adam Sandler is a cunt. I hope he does soon.

>Based Adam
>pure actor
>fun kino
>MY SANDLER
... you're trolling right? nobody without brain damage likes adam sandler this much...r-right?

I do the same thing with girls tits

He passed the "Give A Fuck" part of his life.

>Adam Sandler
>unironically fun
Neck yourself. He's basically the same character in all of his movies and his jokes are not fucking funny.

>le dead inside face

This is why he’s based.
He makes films for money, the free holiday with his mates and get paid more than any actor in Hollywood.

Every 3/4 years he’ll come out and do a semi dramatic role if it interests him.

I have no idea where the article is now, but i Read some funnystuff about how he contractually refuses to do press or anything related or associated to his movies. I forget the jist of it, but he basically makes the movies, collects the check and does the bare minimum to avoid litigation for whatever obligations he does have.

waiting for the Bob Dylan role

Sandler's been touching everyone's knees lately on his talk show appearances. it might be a secret code.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmsC8dPVk74

Sandler is firmly /our guy/. Some of his earlier comedy films got me and so many people I know through some tough times, all of his films appeal to the rejects of society and have that glimmer of hope that nothing is beyond redemption.

It just warmed the cockles seeing Little Nicky as its something a lot of people can relate to, having a brother or cousin that's younger and has achieved more than you. Just makes you feel like less of a black sheep.

ty for reading my blog x

this is a man you cannot kill

for he is already dead inside

Alpha Sandler is based and anyone who doesn’t like him is a numale cuck

>Sandler is firmly /our guy/
>/ourguy/

You don't matter, user. In a better world you'd never survive the camps.

>based

There's another one.

>liberals are just now realizing how sleazy jews are

t.numale contrarian connoisseurs

Whatever gets you there, user.

None of us matter but don't you feel that's liberating bitter user? When my end comes i'll greet it with open arms, can you say the same curr?

low quality bait, you give other storm weenies a bad name

Do we really need a thread there's actually two threads right now about the same blatant twitter propaganda?

>>The last pure actor in Hollywood
>>Makes unironically fun kino

No, Sandler is a hack. But this Twitter blowup is bullshit and I couldn't resist making this webm from his Fallon interview earlier this month.

How does one as a male avoid being a rapist? is it unavoidable?

It is kinda weird to do that in a formal setting though.

Dustin's gonna be posting #metoo all over soon. Poor fella got raped so hard

Sandler has never been funny. Good riddance.

Are you trying to make mad, get fuck out.

Jews getting exposed for being rapist is a good thing let Sandler, Woody Allen, Polanski and Weinstein all rot

>Nu/tv/ hates adam Sandler

Faggots

WALKING FART JOKE MACHINE

DUNKACCINO

SEXIST PIG
KNEE RAPE!
KNEE RAPE!
GET HIS HEAD ON A PIKE

we all have to become gosling clones or kill ourselves, I'm sure if I just believe hard enough I can change my bone structure and then I'll finally be handsome enough to deserve to be loved.

Sexual harassment is the weirdest crime

It's only decided whether the girl likes it or not
So one guy can touch her tits, and it's not sh, but another guy can just say hi and it's sh

Men are expected to read minds and decide if a girl likes him or not, but doing anything to determine if she likes you or not can potentially send you to jail

And they wonder why most men don't even bother

Don't watch this SNL sketch:

It's not molestation it's a technique. They're trying to fool the audience into thinking that they have real warmth with the people sitting next to them when they're shilling whatever shit film they're putting out.

They're actors trying to act like real human beings. Generally in society you'd only touch your gf/wife like that.

ooh my god, absolutely fuck you OP

holy shit you suck, you worthless imbecile

how much coke does he have to do before shooting to pretend to give a shit?

This is why you don't give SJWs a fucking inch. We've got a witch hunt on our hands now.

probably at least an 8 ball or two to get out of bed

Sandler is considered patrician on Sup Forums, you can tell who the Plebbitors are in this thread like

and others.

>Sup Forums likes Adam Sandler

You guys are such pathetic contrarian fags. Sandler is a shitty actor that makes horrible movies. He had some gems in the past like happy gilmore and water boy but those times have long since passed.

Also I want you to imagine that you're an upcoming actor. You're excited to be on a tv show and promote yourself. When you're bought out, you notice you're sitting next to the most unattractive female you can imagine like Lena Dunham. As the interview goes on, she puts her clammy pudgy hands all over your thighs, every time she laughes, she leans over and thrusts her bad smelling body over you, her hand slipping into your pants and pinching your ass every time she does so.

Wouldn't you feel disgusted? Imagine that instead of Lena Dunham, it was a 6'9 300 lb black guy who did the same thing and whispered in your ear about how he was going to pound that fat white booty after the show.

Why would you want this? Just be fucking professional.

people still like robert de niro and he's not put out a good movie since the late '90s, on top of being a pathetic pussy-whipped sellout with ugly mutt kids. we look past the current sellout and appreciate the former kinographer.

Two wrongs dont make right.
Sandler has more gems than you mentioned. Double standards do exist but not in the context you put them in. Read more and think before you rant.

Typical Jew plays both sides of the debate. Sandler isn't and never will be patrician or even remotely repsected on this board and no amount of shilling will change that.

>implying Sup Forums ever like him
Stop trying to force this meme

Adam Sandler has been funny one - maybe twice - in his entire life.

holy shit adam totally rayped that woman
that's unwanted touching of her knee
that's knee-rayp.
call the ACLU
call your local rabbi
call your jewlawyers
we have to take down adam sandler!!!
(someone whispers into my ear)
(wait, what, he's a jew like me too?)
ah nevermind, adam did nothing wrong, he's a true mensch.

adam sandler can touch my leg all day long. fuck that literal who britbong.

WHY DON'T YOU SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND FAGGOT

This is for the best, trust me on this. There's no other way of ridding the world of "comedy" of Adam Sandler.

>walking down the street
>brush past some roastie
>RAPE RAPE
>get sent to jail
>become tyrone's ass slave
the future looks pretty great

Slapping someone on the knee is totally harmless. It's the below torso equivalent of giving someone a pat on the back for doing a good job, or slapping someone on the shoulder for telling a cheeky joke.

I'm pretty sure he had been banished to the Netflix ghetto after Pixels underperformed anyway.

lol the netflix ghetto

what did he mean by this?

what did captcha mean by this?

fucking lucky son of a bitch literately got paid to go to town on her puppies.

>"waaaaaaaah I get paid millions and millions of dollars to make shitty movies I'm sad"

He can fuck himself

>
>None of us matter but don't you feel that's liberating bitter user? When my end comes i'll greet it with open arms, can you say the same curr?
Please kys

But user that's his wheelhouse nu male cucks

reminder that time is entropy

I watched this live and she was in no way uncomforable. He does this a lot as above with Hoffman as he's super nervous in interviews. Based Sandler has been making me laugh for years. The Mayerjew Stories he's shilling isnt actually the worst. i liked it.

>fucking twitter

>Not reaching up Emma Thompson's dress
Pleb

she was wearing a dyke pantsuit and looked ugly as fuck.

>Jew
>Patrician

you have to go back

>My sister: "Hey user, have you seen Grownups 2/Pixels? They're really funny."
>Me: "No, I kind of hate Adam Sandler, and the first Grownups was terrible."
>Sister: "Since when? You used to love Adam Sandler. Plus, these movies have a bunch of references to video games and 80s stuff, and you like all that."
>Me: "I used to like Sandler's comedy albums and Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore, but I was also 12 at the time. He's pretty awful, and always has been. It just took me a couple of years to realize it."
>She proceeds to call me an old curmudgeon, and that I didn't "get" Grownups because I don't have any kids (whatever that means).
>mfw

fuck you

your sister sounds like a faggot

Would date you sister, sounds sensible.

ok

She kind of is, but she makes a pretty good hashbrown casserole. I would have disowned her years ago otherwise.

WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I'M PRETTY SURE HE WAS STARE RAPING HER EVERY TIME HE LOOKED HER WAY

SHE WAS CLEARLY FEELING UNSAFE BECAUSE OF HIS TOXIC MALE GAZE AND THIS ABSOLUTELY FALLS UNDER THE ALL ENCOMPASSING UMBRELLA OF RAPE, THE CRIME OF ALL CRIMES, LITERALLY WORSE THAN MURDER

Tell me it tastes better than it looks

You know I saw that image on Sup Forums today and just assumed it was a joke.

but grownups was kino

Yes, ghetto of getting millions for making his movies. How terrible for him. A lot of movie makers would kill for a ghetto like that.

How can (((((sandler)))))))) be based? I think he fantasizes about beating goys up at night.

its shredded potatoes and cheese, the fuck you want

i wish he'd beat my ass up.

If you like cheese and potatoes, it's good shit. There's different variations, but that's the long and short of it.

It's a sizeable step down from making a "tentpole" summer theatrical release like Pixels.

Most of the population is autistic in lots of areas of their lives, people just don't get that they give off creepy vibe when they do shit. He doesn't feel what he is doing isn't cool, most of the people don't mean shit and are doing what they were told is "right" thing to do. So yeah he thought that he was doing the "right" thing but unfortunately it wasnt'.

Then again the current climate is retarded, like afflec apologizing for having genuine fun time with that reporter girl

it was literally nothing. she probably felt slightly uncomfortable having an older man she didn't know well touch her but chocked it up to his nervousness or awkwardness and laughed it off immediately.

LOOK AT THIS TOXIC MALE RAPE DENIER

HOW DARE HE QUESTION ONCE "'RAPE"""""" HAS BEEN INVOKED

LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU PATRIARCHAL SHITLORD

>Plus, these movies have a bunch of references to video games and 80s stuff, and you like all that."

I hate this mentality more than I can adequately describe.

Why do none of these "rape culture" types go after Sofia Boutella for repeatedly groping Zachary Quinto (who is gay) during interviews?

I don't even care if it's true. Destroy him so it can finally be over.

adam looks real beat lately, did he fall for the vegan meme?

>le dead
>le

Fuck off faggot. Don't get me wrong, he made and starred in two or three good movies, but to actually believe he's some kind of genius actor? Get the fuck out of here. He's the same as all those other piece-of-shit no-good drug-induced Hollywood actors. I can only count on one hand any modern actors that are respectable human beings. The rest of them? Pure grade a unadulterated garbage.

>Billy Madison, Big Daddy, and Happy Gilmore were some of my favorite movies growing up
>Sup Forumsedditors constantly hate on Sandler here
really makes me sad

>retarded rich manchild lucks out on having a shitty pushover father
>retarded manchild lucks out on not having a bastard
>ragetard manchild lucks out on having a good swing
>these are the tenets by which you judge your childhood beside
>surprised when others rightly call them, and by extension you, out as shit

Fuck off he's another hollywood kike who needs to burn.
At least Pauly Shore can use this to finally dethrone Sandler like he's been dreaming of for the last 20 years.

IM PICKLE RICK XD

>spends the next 20 minutes fighting rats in a sewer to then end up at the place he was avoiding to figurately after quite literally getting shit on