I can't stand Emma she's insufferable

I can't stand Emma she's insufferable.

So are you but you don't see us making threads bitching about it.

Emma is best girl

What the fuck happened to her face? It looks like she put on too much Vaseline

>You

This art is cancer. But the pose showhow ridiculous it look.

Sorry she's busy being Right now that Rightclops is gone. He gave her the Right as his last goodbye.

This picture is awesome. Good Googley Moogely do comic fans in general have plebeian taste in art. Emma is single handedly the most interesting and complex X-Man character to date.

How can you not love Dr. Emma Frost, Psychic Surgeon, extraordinaire?

She is in diamond form there. Originally, Emma's diamond form protected her against physical harm, feeling emotions, prohibited her from feeling empathy at the cost of her psychic powers, including blocking psychic attacks.

Emma is one of the few good female characters in capeshit comics.

she really is.

she treated beast like shit after beast put her back together

she's a craven manipulator. more manipulative than Mystique, even

Oh that's just them. Beast and Emma were close friends. They bantered like that, but he told Emma he'd miss her terribly if she left. The only X-Man to ever reach Emma's friendzone was Beast. Those two were magnificent.

>banter
>convincing/manipulating cyclops to shut beast out on the ongoings of death squads, thus turning beast away from full ally

you can only pick one

Aside from her face looking like it has cum smeared all over it, she looks like she has fucking down syndrome.

Is this suppose to be attractive?

Fuck, x-men has had some shit artists way too many times.

Emma is Cyclops one true love

and?

and that makes her insufferable

I feel like she drags Scott down

I hate jean as well
I will never forgive her for forcing iceman to be gay

Bad writing. The only worthwhile X-Men comics since 2000 were Grant Morrison's New X-Men, Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men, Kieron Gillen's Uncanny X-men, and Kieron Gillen's S.W.O.R.D. Sorry everything else sucked.

Emma is my favorite Marvel female. She's great.

>every hero has to be a lily white Superman nice guy or Spider-Man jokester
Fuck off, Guy Gardner is best lantern

slim last word was "emma"

That's why she's good though

tfw never stuff my face on her fake tits.

I thought she was great in Gen X, but like any other character her personality depends entirely on the writer.

underrated post

>I have no argument so I'll just exaggerate

Then why pick such a pretty pic of her? :)

Good thing she is a fictional character.

Not to me, she isn't!

Which one?

It's interesting how the Schism fallout with Scott dragged down their friendship too.
They're a lot alike and it's not as if everyone isn't guilty of horrible shit.

Hank knew who he was joshing with. He's a grown beast, responsible for the company he chooses to keep.

It's funny how people who say they like her only ever use snarky post-Morrison snippets and don't seem to know anything of her from her days with the Hellions or Gen X.

beast is an idiot so they made the right decision.

Momma always said; "Stupid is as stupid does."

>ever allowing someone elses actions to turn against your entire species.

he is a colossal moron. Without mutants, humanity would have wiped him out. He must think he is going to be kept as a pet mutant or something until their sacred fart cloud murders him too.

He has a history of doing this crap, and he's not the only one.
Between him, Wanda, and Pietro the Avengers have become a haven for self-loathing mutants.