Dropped like a fucking rock

Stranger Things 2 sucks shit. Won't be watching a third season.

Episodes 1 through 4 (following the horrible opening scene) were good, but the train goes off the tracks.

So much SJW diversity quota and modern culture bullshit, legitimately horrible writing. I couldn't stop cringing.

Eleven and Susy have been ruined as have various other characters. They really can't salvage this show. 3 will be such a trainwreck

Lol you watched 4 episodes? What a fucking idiot

You don't like curry?

Is this show worth watching? Everyone is shitting on season 2 but the creepy old guy looks funny as fuck. I know the creators are hard lefties but I'll look past that if the show is good enough.

I wouldn't recommend it, it's turning into of those horrible CW superhero shows.

yes, its pretty good and dare i say it, comfy

It's just reddit/pol bitching because they have more brown characters

>I know the creators are hard lefties
are there even left right-leaning creators?

Looks like you got triggered, snowflake

Oh are we going to be negative today? WHAT A DEPARTURE

What if she was a cute white girl?

>look mom, I baited again, and I'm very good with subtlety.

yeah it's pretty good. ignore the vocal Sup Forumsfags

Yes. If you liked S1, you'll like S2. It's not quite as good, but it's still well worth watching.

Was there any point in this character besides having an interracial relationship in the show?

>le quirky gamer tomboy
here

The scene with her and Mike caused Eleven to get sad and run away.

>So much SJW diversity quota and modern culture bullshit,

>if creators do things with their show that I dont like, its a librul agenda

Then if her purpose as an exchange student is to set up that scene then they should have had her engaging with the group in various ways, but not had her join their group

>the point is interracial

Mike met a girl in season 1
Now Lucas meets a girl in season 2

Its called story telling you fucking autist go chuck a tantrum in a micky d demanding sechuan sauce

>DIVERSITY, 2017
that's all to Lucas. his character sucks.

i bet you are a nigger haha

Fuck you. It's not done in any intelligent way, it's just stuffed down your throat out of nowhere.

They turn one goy girl (Nancy) into a slut who cheats on her devoted boyfriend that saved her life because of one mild fight. They forced the other goy girl into an interracial relationship.

The new hero they added is a British Pakistani Muslim

The worst thing about this season is they pull the focus away from Mike
He was the protagonist of the first season for god sake

Who is Suzy? I just watched the series last night and I don't remember a Suzy.

Uh.. no honey. I'm black, gay and of course a liberal and I can plainly see the agenda. And I don't mind it one bit. But don't sit there and say there isn't.

Glad I never watched this shit

>It's a "Sup Forums user gets triggered because a character isn't a white male" episode

I can tell you're a faggot reddditor just because you care about this faggot of a show.

>eleven was ruined
who the fuck cares about that faggot tranny

>show takes place in an all white town in the 80s

>it's a le Sup Forums bogeyman post

Are you retarded? Even if you do or don't like it it's still liberal agenda fucktard

This is like the heroes season 2 was to heroes season 1. Seems like they didn't think were going to get so much attention so they only thought stuff for 1 season and now in season 2 don't know what to do

>blacks didn't exist in the 80's

They're setting up the 4 season arc. Mike got 11, Lucas is trying to ruin the Max' s genes, season 3 Dustin gets Nancy, and in season 4 Will will date some Asian chick who will possess him or eat his head or something.

I think they're going to try to give each of the 4 original party a season. In season 4, Will will get tired of being the constant victim and attack the school.

>mfw stranger things season 2 turn into a completely different tv show halfway through season 2

terrible, plot was the same shit as season 1 as well, if they keep this shit up this will feel like house m.d. but instead of a new disease every episode it will be like a new upside down monster every season

talk about being one dimensional

why do so many brown people have these tiny little frontal lobes where there's like a half inch between their forehead and their hairline, all these people LITERALLY ALL from an inbred bloodline? It's fucking INSANE how many tiny little pea-brains exist among them.

well they did but it was "throw ya hand in the air and wave em like ya just don't care" not "aye nigguh aye nigguh aye nigguh BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK aye nigguh where da whyte wimmenz at BUCK BUCK"

too true...

mel gibson, vince vaughn and craig zahler. james motherfucking woods.

>So much SJW diversity quota
Do you have a seizure every time you see a brown person or something? I didn't like the weird punk anarchist criminal group either, but there wasn't anything SJW about it. I didn't like them because they were irrelevant to the story and reminded me of Chappy.

no

>The new hero they added is a British Pakistani Muslim
Are you fucking serious? She was obviously an evil character.

>British Pakistani Muslim
>looks pretty obviously Indian
>is even named 'Kali'

season 1 ends
>monsters are coming back
season 2 ends
>monsters are coming back

how many more times will they get away with it until reddit starts to hate it?

>some asian chick will possess will and eat his head

I hope that will continues to get rekt in every season. I hope his life is just non stop getting fucked up by interdimensional creatures

>So much SJW diversity quota and modern culture bullshit

Lol Sup Forumstards are legitimately a parody of themselves at this point, you saw 5 non-white actors and quit a great show because of it? Good luck surviving in the real world faggot.

t. man with a recessed hairline
also are you fucking invoking some kind of soft phrenology based on hairline?

Holy shit you might be a retard

It's great, and totally comfy

yea same looks like an absolute headcase i know, why are all pajeet chicks fucking bipolar and shit?

The shit with Kali was so fucking pointless. Her role was essentially to tell Eleven that her powers were stronger when she was angrier. Literally anyone could have told her that and we didn't have to waste an episode giving her an ugly makeover and running around the city to ultimately end up doing nothing. One could argue that Kali was supposed to show Eleven what she could be if she gave in to her anger, but if the point of a character is to be a cautionary tale for another character, then it's shitty writing.

This season was a mess. They scattered the boys and they barely had any interaction as a group at all. Max wasn't bad but her character also felt like a waste of time. We got a lot of "almost"s--there was almost a conflict between Dustin and Lucas over Max, but we didn't get enough time to do that. We almost saw the father-daughter relationship being built between Eleven and Hopper but instead we mostly saw them fighting. We almost got an inter-party conflict with Mike being worried Max would take Eleven's place in the group and everyone would forget her, but it was so subtly implied it just felt like Mike hated her for no reason. Mike sat next to Will's bed for the majority of the show and didn't do anything. We should have seen the kids interact more together as a group.

It just didn't live up to the hype and felt like it had none of the charm that the first season did. People loved it because it felt like an adventure and it felt nostalgic for 2-3 of the biggest generations of media consumers. This season felt like a panicking period piece.

no one wants to be Winston

She is the "relatable" character for all those who have not seen season 1?

Stranger Things didn't need a second season.

You forgot Chris Pratt.

The point was for the group to have someone new, didn't you notice how all the time the guys would say something and then she'd go "huh?" and they'd have to explain it. It's for the audience, she just exists so they can give us exposition

Will could already fulfill that role.

Given how netflix works I don't think its possible for someone to have not seen the previous seasons. If it was airing on tv and youd missed the first then tuned in sure you'd need recaps and such. But with netflix original shows you would have to actively choose to skip the first season and jump to the second

I'm not talking about the shape of their skulls dingus

Dropped it with that Aliens rip off. Winks, nods and homages are expected but to steal the entire hive scene was fucking embarrassing. Not to mention the way the monster evolves and leaves only slimey shed skins behind as evidence.
Fuck off, hacks.

It's set a year later, you think Will spent a year without asking what happened?

The Indian bitch did feel out of place in the 80s setting. Her episode is considered the worst. It felt forced for the sake of the Brown People Quota. If it wasn't transparent to you you're probably retarded.

i was thinking about this and realized
in 80's movies the gangs were always mixed white/black/latino people ... so it was the same
way back then you pussy

Season 2 without episode 7 >> S1 >> S2

literally the worst episode of the entire series, absolute dogshit, if not for el i wouldve just skipped it, jesus christ im still mad about it

>So much SJW diversity quota
i know right? now white people are only most roles in most shows instead of being an even higher amount of most roles in most shows! it's like a white genocide right there on the screen!

Ok. As a Sup Forumsock, you fags need to get over Lucas BLACKING MadMax

However.

The poo in loo is a horrible actress.

Jesus christ you fucking manchildren whining about SJW all the goddamn time, if you don't like it go make something that has only white aryans you fucking toddler.

ive downloaded the entre series and basically deleted that episode so my gf never sees it

is that subhuman shitskin supposed to be male, female or trans? I seriously can't fucking tell. shitskins are so unbelievablly fugly and appaling it's not even funny.

>season 3 Dustin gets Nancy
>Nancy
>not steve

Just finished it like 5 minutes ago. It sucked balls.

its not about white aryans ima pajeet and fucking pissed at the character when have you ever seena fucking indian like that? they should have showed some respect they just totally ruined her character by making her evil and thoughtless to just after vengeance it would have been more suited if 11 could make her think different

The only people who like this show are 13-15 year olds and members of NAMBLA.

However the gangs were always consistent. The gangs might have black/latino/whites in them but gang 1 would be all spiked hair and dog collars, gang 2 afros and military jackets, gang 3 blazers slicked back hair and eye shadow.
In this it's like they just went out of their way to make it seem as diverse as possible which is why it's ended up so laughable

I really hope they don't do the mind flayer as a villian for Season 3

>I wasn't born in the 19's

Why would you watch such a tv show? I'd rather watch a Syfy show.

After all that Dustin and Steve bonding I was hoping that in season 3 Dustin has his hair like Steve.
Then they had him get the spray in the last episode, probably the only good part of that finale

El and Mike scene in the snowball was super comfy, but it should've had more screentime

She was a temporary replacement for eleven

Will probably get murdered by her Chad brother next season

why are curry shitters so ugly?

It felt like Mike had no screentime this season. Was it filming the same time as IT?

Was he our guy?

No, he wrapped up IT long before he started doing Stranger Things
The Duffer brothers even went to the premiere of IT and his name is still the third credit after Harbour and Winona, so it's probably just the decision from the script writers

my parents are watching this episode right now and talking about how fucking gay this episode is

i think so, but they also had will have a bigger role so maybe that brought mike's role into a minor one, which i think was a bad idea, El and Hopper scenes should've been accompanied with El and Mike scenes in the latter episodes. Episode 7 shouldve just been El and Mike rebonding again, just the whole episode dedicated to them

For me it matched the first season up until the last 3 episodes.

Problems I had were

>The scenes with 11 felt the weakest
>The "sister" was so annoying and I didn't understand the point of that entire subplot
>11 was just hidden away for a year only to just show up in the end and save everything in one scene like a superhero. It was too easy
>just took 1 month for everyone to be back to normal after literal demonic shit went on
>Bob dying felt pointless. We didn't need that happen for le drama, there was enough drama going on. It was also obvious he was going to die the way the camera slowed down for an age when they smiled together
>Hooper being so concerned for 11, and as far as he was aware, she was still in the hut. But after escaping the building and everything that was happening, didn't stop to go back to the hut to get 11 or see if she was ok

The structure of the story also followed the same beat as the first season.

>tfw modern day movies and tv shows have so much "diversity" that its actually distracting and takes you out of the experience
I don't mind having mexicans and blacks and whatnot in my entertainment, but cramming them in there to make a statement is cancerous, and I wish they'd stop.

Did you mother say, "Jesus Christ, this shit is fucking gay!"?

>It's called story telling
Then please tell me the point of her big asshole brother being an overt racist.

true

They are talking about how this episode makes no sense and is really stupid and that its like it went from spielberg to tarantino

my mom left the room and isn't watching it anymore

Why'd she still have a british accent?
I know the newspaper clipping said she was taken from london, but she's number 8 so was taken before 11 who was taken at birth. meaning she'd have been in america surrounded by americans for at least 10 years. So why hasn't she lost what little accent she'd of had as a child. Or was it just so she'd seem even cooler and mysterious?

how the fuck was that episode even green lit, did no one in that writing team say wait a fucking second what the cunt are we doing?

Watch beyond stranger things

get used to it whitey, your countries will belong to PoC in time.

Why are p** Indians so disgusting bros?

>a german, a swede, an englishman, and a frenchmen? where's the diversity?
>ah, 5 african american youths. fully diverse!