I wish Cowboy Bebop wasn't good so that I could fully hate all of anime with no exceptions

I wish Cowboy Bebop wasn't good so that I could fully hate all of anime with no exceptions

>i wish my taste could be completely shit instead of just mostly shit
ftfy

Yeah because you have seen all anime thats why you know its all shit

Actually the fact that you like cowboy bebop which is entry level as fuck, shows you haven't seen much anime at all

plebes

never watched any anime
people told me to watch cowboy bebop
said that it would be the thing that gets me into anime
thought it was ok
just ok
haven't watched any other anime
haven't been bothered to re-watch cowboy bebop
this was about 5 years ago

most modern anime is shit

>Hasn't watch any Studio Ghibli movies.

Just stop/

It's mediocre and you most likely haven't seen the actually worthwhile shows

anime pedos always say this but whenever i check out other recommendations they're all childish as fuck with shitty writing

But user, anime is shit. Therefore "entry level" anime is generally the least shit anime there is.

Because most people 'into' anime watch fucking trash

Doesn't mean there isn't good stuff out there

Kind my point desu Bebop is one hell of a far cry from the slice of life highschool loli fantasy that Sup Forumsfags will defend to the death

But this trashy moe fedora shit is praised and plastered all of their wiki too. You don't actually believe you're above them do you?

Yes, and?

They're mostly manlets. I'm pretty sure I literally am above them.

It has no plot

Truth.
Obscure anime is obscure because it's cringey shite.
No anime movie has bettered the visuals, music or production values of Akira (1988)
No anime tv show has even approached the emotional maturity or thematic depth of Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995).

There are people on this board who will tell you with apparent sincerity that Gunbusters is better than NGE. Or that Serial Experiments Lain is a masterpiece. Don't believe their lies.

Watch Shinsekai Yori its the most kino anime out there

Literally 0 cringy anime tropes and a very good story

>NGE
>Akira
lel

I had more fun with Gunbuster.

Entry-level pleb

Try ping pong the animation.

so do you guys not know there's already a board for anime or what?

They don't talk about anime, just moe-shit.

I wish the fucks who localized it would use the original Japanese script and use VAs that sound more like the Japanese VAs.

its the Sup Forums cancer
Remember we never had this problem before bane took off

cbb is still damn good. even now like 20 years later it holds up really well

What has modern anime produced on the level of CB, GITS or Akira?

I have seen some stuff. When I stray from what's considered "entry level" I get pedo shit and edgyness for 12 year olds.

Despite saying I only like Cowboy Bebop I also like Baccano and Ippo. But that's probably too entry level as well.

Most modern movies are shit

and that makes wrong because CB being good is an exception and not the rule.
Most modern anime is shit and most older (80s/90s) anime is just ok.
Even people who like anime will tell you this. Most anime is bad.

>people will never dedicate so much passion into a project ever again like they did in the 80s 90s and early 2000s
we are the worst generation ever

Maybe because you never try to change things and talk about it there and instead come to Sup Forums

DUDE AMERICAN FILM TROPES LMAO

same but also berserk

Yes, but people who act like Bebop is the only anime worth watching are retarded when things like Perfect Blue, Royal Space Force, Evangelion, Do You Remember Love, Utena, and Angel's Egg exist.

>most anime is bad
Are you trying to imply that that isn't the case in every other medium as well?

Most of any medium is bad.

You can't change Sup Forums, I come to Sup Forums to talk about film, I just happened across this thread.

Don't worry about the occasional Sup Forums thread. They're not as bad as bane-posting or /got/ threads.

DUDE UNDERAGE GIRLS THAT DRESS LIKE SLUTS AND BLUSH AFTER EVERY INTERACTION WITH A MALE TO REPLACE ACTUAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WITH JUST MAKING THE AUDIENCE FAP AND OVERLOOK THE SHOW’S FLAWS LMAO

Was it the last show that could rival anime? Is Western televison reached a point of no return?

Cowboy Plebop is pretentious Reddit fedora shit.
Iczer-1 is a visual masterpiece.

user, be honest. If I were to look up any of those series, would I see 14 year old school girls with varying hair colors?

Here's the problem with Cowboy Bebop and people posting about "entry-level" tastes. Keep in mind this is just my opinion.
Cowboy Bebop has some of the best production value out of all the made for TV anime out there. This means that it's clean, stylish, and looks good. Those values attract people who can overlook slightly shoddy writing and other problems with the show. I think it's a great show and there's nothing wrong with liking it.
People like to tell posters who say they love cowboy bebop that they're "entry level". This says a couple things. They're insecure about the hobby that they have sunk so much time into so they need to belittle someone who actually enjoys one of the more popular anime. However, they're also right. Most of the people who count cowboy bebop among their top favorites along with other popular titles really haven't taken the time to delve more deeply into anime as a whole. Most of these people are really only interested in action shows and movies, but there are comedy, romance, SoL, mystery, drama, and a lot more. Anime is a medium, not a genre, and has a lot more to offer over the many decades it's been around.

This is why Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums are great.

Never heard of this one. Picked up.

BUT IT'S LE KINOOOOOO

SEE U SPACE COWBOY Sup ForumsEELS