The Walking Kino general

Who hype for the new episode tonight?

Is Carl really going to die this season like many are speculating?

this show fucking sucks

They need more motivational monologues. It was only just 3 of them last week.

Gotta motivate the people to keep watching somehow.

>rick looking broken with bloodshot eyes in flashforwards
>he's repeating the words of the man Carl ran into "may my mercy prevail over my wrath"
>savior told Rick "your boy's gonna die"
>all this hinting that Rick might die which is obvious misdirection for the real SWERVE
>Carl's actor hasn't been seen on set since the mid-season finale was filmed
>filming witnesses say they saw him struggling with someone and later with a blood-soaked shirt

RIP corl

this would completely fuck up the series. the central relationship is rick and carl. rick can die at a later point but carl dying is stupid. his whole character development wasted, the future storylines from the comic fucked up. rick would be ruined too because he'd never really recover even with judith

I'll probably watch it when it's over.

>the central relationship is rick and carl.

it was before, but not anymore. we've been seeing less of carl lately, and he's becoming a pointless character. rick''s new motivation will be taking care of his wife's daughter. that's why we're seeing new shots of her being a little older.

i'm gonna enid will have something to do with carl's death.

>you will never be the zombie that finally catches Maggie off guard during a firefight with the saviors, biting into her throat and beginning her spiral toward death, ripping away flesh from her bloody throat like string cheese stretching from a slice of pizza, a torrent of syrupy blood pouring down her shoulders, soaking through her jacked, sticking it to her breasts, as she falls to the ground you bite into her thick hips, scooping chunks out of the round, tightly muscled flesh, as she screams and whimpers in agony, crying and begging for mercy from a merciless creature, biting into her soft belly, ripping away her abdominal muscles and biting into her uterus, tearing out the unformed baby within, her screams turning to whimpers mixed with gurgles as she dies slowly in agony. At last you have eaten your fill and she is dead, her body growing stiffer by the moment as the cold grip of death tightens. As the days pass, worms and grubs will burrow through her beautiful buttocks and breasts, crows will pick out her eyes and nose and lips, and coyotes will feast on what entrails are not consumed by the walking dead. As the animals feed, they will digest her, turning her beautiful body into energy, and shitting out the remains across the countryside, rotting her away until she is part of nature again.

Fuck off AMC shill,

the show fucking sucks and needs to be cancelled

i'm 90% sure this guy kills Carl. that's why he's shown in the trailers multiple times.

I hope, hes an awful actor

Does anyone play the mobile game? Holy crap that is surprisingly addictive and fun, its like a really good RPG if you ripped out most of the story and graphics.

REMINDER TO EVERYBODY WHO DROPPED THE SPINOFF SERIES DURING THE TERRIBLE SEASON 1

IT PICKS UP IN THE MIDDLE OF SEASON 2 AND SEASON 3 IS GREAT ALTOGETHER. CHARACTERIZATION PICKS UP A FEW EPS INTO S2 AND KEEPS GOING STRONG WITH MORE WORLDBUILDING THAN THE MAIN SERIES EVER HAD AND Z E R O ASSPULL DEATHS LIKE THE MAIN SERIES.

the games have always been really good

games > comix > TWD > FTWD

no carl is the end game narrator

which one? there's like 20

>the central relationship is rick and carl.
Not quite so. After All Out War, Carl is an adult doing his own things far away from Rick. There's no real downside to Carl dying. The shit between Carl/Lydia isn't really interesting. Could just have her fall for Daryl kinda like how Beth fell for him. Be funny seeing the roasties all triggered.

fair enough but I don't think they have another character that his storylines would work with and I think the core of the show is "this is the story of how this kid grew up in a zombie world and survived against all odds"

Im here for the shitposting but fucking hell that episode last week was fucking shit

I thought the opening episode is suppose to be good?

>Thought it was stupid Daryl had a motorcycle back in season 1 or 2.
>They give him one again in season 5.
I do not understand their obsession about these stupid things and why they would go out of their way to fix them. They're so incredibly impractical in their current situation.
>Let's just drive the loudest vehicle available that makes sounds as if you were honking a horn as you drove around when the one thing you are afraid of is an enemy that is attracted to loud noises.

>TWD > FTWD
other way around

If they kill Coral there is no way they will let Negan survive mad rick. Also it was was Carl who was point of his jail arc. So show will be over or just drown into characters no one care about like another Sasha or fat lesbo. I just want to see what they will do with /ourguy/ Eugene and skill this filler show