i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89407647/#89407954
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89282322/#89282423
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89091708/#89112633
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for David Tennant and Matt Smith.

Night / Day of the Vashta Nerada will start in a few minutes - "kino" in the stream.

4th for Foon

twitter.com/MrWhelan96
Reminder that Whelan's twitter is delet

SHIT'S GOING DOWN IN DWSR TOWN

Hope we get one of Jodie and Peter

It's time to go on a shit trip into original /who/ fiction yet again.

/who/ BOOK CLUB - SHIT TRIPS: VOLUME 2
SUNDAY EDITION (cont'd)
=====

Shit Trips 2 is here, so let's engage in some community self-love by reading and appreciating some of this mammoth work every Wednesday and Sunday. We'll be going through the whole thing in order.

TODAY'S STORIES:

>The War of the Doctor
By Neo

>War 'n' Wilf
By Hermit

>No Mercy
By Catharticspurious

>Bespoke
By Doctor Winston O'Writing

FULL SCHEDULE: i.imgur.com/kj92Fs9.png

Previous 3 Posts:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89407647/#89407954
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89282322/#89282423
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89091708/#89112633

Read, enjoy, discuss, reflect, shitpost.
Got questions about a story? Was there something you thought was GOAT? Memeyness that made you laugh? Let us all know. The floor is open all day.
If you wrote a story and you want to answer/ask questions in authorial capacity, consider a temporary trip.
Make it obvious which story you're posting about, & browse sensibly if you don't want to get spoiled on any stories.

Out of the loop but want to jump in?
Get Shit Trips: Volume 2 here:
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Shit_Trips:_Vol._2
mega.nz/#!Z4MnDTrC!2sOIw5iVPP0Gg22YqhaI9DrK-m84jrfh4OPOXPemWRE

Neos feedback:

(pssst, "John-Nathan Turner" should be "John Nathan-Turner")

I-I knew that, Lym!

Another kino selection of stories, all of you guys! I'm not good with specific feedback, but I really enjoyed all of them a lot.

Adam VS George

I hope he genuinely does this, in front of a load of children and Jodie Whittaker.

Why is that one user so mad over Empress Of Mars? Its objectively his best episode.

>ywn see the cctv footage of #DWSR supreme gentlemen throwing hands.
Captcha: Eaton Carpets. I forgot to renew my pass :/

>The War of the Doctor

Wonderful work.

>Bespoke

A story about Six's wonderful coat. Nicely done.

>War n' Wilf

Nice and short.

>No Mercy

There's a reference to a previous War story in this anthology in this story.

Let me make something clear to you. Your obsession with me has now reached pretty serious levels. You're probably sat at home thinking you're untouchable, that you can say whatever you want and bully however you want, obsess over my pictures and constantly mention me and that nothing can be done about it. I really want you to understand that this isn't the case. If I see you, at any point, within say about ten feet of me, I will legitimately knock you out and put you in hospital and I really, really hope you understand that. I am now at the stage where I don't really have very much to lose, and although there is clearly a queue of people who would love to punch your face in, I'm not altogether sure if I'd be able to stop.

You either stop fucking tweeting about me, stop fucking mentioning me and leave me to get on with my life, or I will cripple you. Get the damn message.

Now fuck off, you irritating little cunt. Whelan was right, you really are a cancer on the fandom. Nobody else is as persistent as you are.

Seek immediate psychiatric and psychological help. You are literally the movie Fatal Attraction come to life; you're obsessed, you're addicted, you're infatuated and it's honestly pathetic, ridiculous and sad. You're not getting the attention that you want, the only people responding to your crap are the other trolls and George Baker (when he's not busy rimming you and giving you a 'helping hand', because he's equally as obsessed with my photos). Nobody cares what you say, nobody cares what you think, many people have you blocked and the rest of us are simply getting on with our lives. You should grow up and try it sometime, instead of vigorously wanking over my tweets on a daily basis.

He just changed his account name or whatever. he follows me. He's still there. @sirmattofwhelan

I'm literally ticking all your boxes. You want someone to satisfy you in and out of the bedroom, someone to look out for you and help you with your problems, and understand the way your mind works and be patient with you, be there for you and support you and stand up for you, and give you the attentiion you deserve and actually make an effort for you. Half of it I've done, the other half I can do. I'm literally ticking everything. so no I don't think I will lose. I genuinely think we're matched, and I genuinely think I can prove it.

I love you cloyman

It's objectively fucking dull cuntery, begone.

Regarding the Mark G thing, Gatiss wasn't on Sunday Brunch this morning lads...

luvu2bb

God jesus christ I hope Adam and George have their confrontation next to a Who shoot and a load of people get it on video.

I wonder what he sounds like. I can only imagine him leaning into Capaldi's view, doing that facial expression and just pointing towards his camera, not once actually speaking.

>people still watch Dr. Who

For real?

gib sophie pls
If so we'll hopefully get it pinned in the stream

i've never seen that before
i thought i'd gotten over her :'(

Why did Chinballs kill Torchwood?

How soon do you think it'd take for Jodie to catch on to how annoying and despicable Orford is?

Hopefully we get multi angle shots

Excuse me? Torchwood died with Miracle Day.

Jenna looks so fucking uncomfortable. With Capaldi you could argue that he puts on that stern face in every photo, but Jenna genuinely just looks like she wants to be far away from him.

Adam having "Not much else to lose" is SO telling too. His life is going to filming bc he's got no life.

he looks like Pielord's bastard offspring, my sides have absolutely broken

Series 2 was fine until Chibby's garbage finale.

I feel like we already got the series 8 leaks, asking the universe for more for this would be too much, but please this. Adam, lets face it is pretty solid, and looks pretty bad ass with that mullet. I think he wears fingerless gloves too so, that's probably an added element of danger as well. George looks pretty small and unassuming, he could be wirey though so /who/ nose really. A fight for the ages surely.

You assume Adam is actually as tough as he talks. In a face to face situation it would just be a hilarious spaghetti fest.

Shenanigans! Adam is clearly a bad ass M-fer

bahahaha

Ain't Chibnall banning DWSR?

There's only hearsay dating back to Capaldi's last day of TUAT filming (when the dwossers screwed everyone over by hiding the location and saving it for themselves) suggesting that "the production team know and will do something about it". No-one actually knows if anything will happen.

Please send this to George Baker and see what he says.

>When was the last time you came so hard, and so long, you forgot where you are? Doesn't happen with him, does it? You're too familiar. Whereas you and me, we're not cozy at all. We'd be amazing. And that scares the shit out of you.
- Chris Chibnall

fact twisting
correct would be

>>When was the last time you came so hard, and so long, you forgot where you are? Doesn't happen with him, does it? You're too familiar. Whereas you and me, we're not cozy at all. We'd be amazing. And that scares the shit out of you.
- Owen Harper

>When was the last time you came so hard, and so long, you forgot where you are? Doesn't happen with him, does it? You're too familiar. Whereas you and me, we're not cozy at all. We'd be amazing. And that scares the shit out of you.
- Adam Orford

Why don't Adam and Matt have pages on the wiki?

Adam used to, but he found out about it and got the wikia admins to take it down.

Do you think he smells?

Because we don't want to give them attention.

Frankly, these DWSR antics annoy me, because it could potentially mean less set reporting.

Gold

>because it could potentially mean less set reporting

Good

Adam stalks the internet for anyone talking shit about him and whined to the wiki gods to get his page taken down because blah blah autism blah blah bullying blah

Did Caroline Skinner and Moff really fuck?

based

The nice thing about Adam getting the page taken down was that all the images from it (including screencaps with goss on him) remained uploaded and freely available.

Care to post them?

The rumour is that Moffat did have some sort of affair at some point which he later used as inspiration for John's secret texts in Sherlock.
There's nothing to suggest it was Skinner, but it would explain the, er, intensity of their falling out.

Shut the fark up Immigrant. I'm tired of the entire series getting leaked months in advance because of those autistic fucks.

The Marcelo leaks had nothing to do with DWSR.

The rabbithole goes deeper than I thought.

I agree?

user isn't talking about literal episode leaks, he's talking about details of everything that happens in the series

I hate him.

I only have one question... what the fuck is up with the security at filming if this was repeatedly allowed to happen?

I mean, if you don't want to know the set reports, one can ignore them...It seems like "everyone" knows the spoilers, but most of the casual audience probably never hears of the leaks.

After his creepy leaked texts I'd believe that bit about harassing female fans

>mean less set reporting.
I'm fine with that. Anything short of the aforementioned series 8 leaks leads to inescapable speculation and conjecture. Every user, Dick and Harry barfing their hot take about someone next to the doctor tucking in their shirt or wiping their brow. I personally can't wait for someone to spot someone with pronounced canines or eye teeth on set and thinks they're confirmation of the great vampires rumours.

It's the entire principle of set reports though. Yes, if it's just like one or two pictures of something that isn't discernible, maybe that's okay. But seriously, other than bragging rights of knowing shit about episodes before anyone else does, what is the purpose of getting spoiled early by set reports?

>Orford got pissed off when Peter gave more attention to young children
>mfw he gets jealous of Jodie's young daughter

What's scary is that I wouldn't be surprised if that actually fucking happened.

It's kino. Really impressive stuff. Sweet, well-directed, good acting, epic twist.
Indira Varma is fantastic!
Worth a listen, that's for sure.

"someday I too will suckle on Jodies tiddy"

We don't need more set reporting. At most all I want is the odd photo every now and then, just so we can get a sneak preview of how the costumes and settings are shaping up. I definitely don't want twats trying to piece together entire fucking storylines like we've had these past few years.

This. THIS.

Also, if there were less set reporters, they might actually be able to film more shocks and twists whilst on location without going to ridiculous lengths or just filming reveals/shocks in studio.

Speculation can be fun. It can give us something to talk about. It's just nice to know, and talk about.

It can be a mid-ground.

It's not even the spoilers that bother me. It's just knowing that these cunts with inflated egos are getting close to these actors. I was watching scenes in series 10 not being able to escape the knowledge that on the other side of the camera, Adam Orford is standing there waiting for his next picture. Wish they'd get a stern "fuck off".

There's speculation and there's leaking the fact that the First Doctor is in the Christmas special before the reveal is actually aired on TDF.

lol mad

was a solid episode

> leaking the fact that the First Doctor is in the Christmas special before the reveal is actually aired on TDF.

But, that spoiler wasn't confirmed until TDF. It was basically "13th Doctor and in the vault" level of spoiler until TDF.

No, pictures of David Bradley on the TUAT set and the two TARDISes were literally taken and shared before TDF aired.

Also, actors shouldn't have to be fucking hiding or sneaking around to avoid these same 8 nutters when they're trying to do their job.

DALEKANIUM!

There's plenty to talk about in this IP/Franchise, moreso than probably any other. The apocryphal works of Doctor Who rivals Christ, probably has it beat if you compare the time tables.

Yes, but it's still nice to speculate about the current upcoming series. It feels exciting.

SHADES! SHAAAAAAAAADES!

Wait for it... 1/4

2/4

3/4

FINDOOCLARE

What's the cringiest moment in NuWho?
inb4 most of the RTD era, at least be more creative

The naked Matt Smith crap in front of Clara's family.

Announcer cumming himself over 10 carrying the Olympic Torch
Something during the climax of Widow Wardrobe