What's Sup Forumss opinion on John Oliver? Is he a good tv show host?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on John Oliver? Is he a good tv show host?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1506944431982.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3O01EfM5fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is normie trash hack

he's very weird looking

He's an annoying faggot

He needs a better writer and a better host. Otherwise he has potential.

He needs to do more "How is this still a thing?" segments. I was a big fan until the election. Then I just kinda stopped watching because there seemed to be so much mainstream stuff and not much like the chicken farming episode or the financial advisers episode.

He's funny desu, he just needs to distance itself from "le bloompf xd" because it is like beating a dead horse at this point.

Drumpf hahahaha

Some episodes are great.
Some are under-resarched or misleading, which makes the jokes not work.
And once in awhile he just does straight fake news about some non-issue for 20 minutes.

Just another eunuch.

I enjoyed him on TDS, then the first season of Last Week Tonight was pretty comfy. It all went off the rails when he started ranting about Trump for a half hour every show. And that was after he specifically said he would avoid talking baout the Presidential election because that's what everyone else was doing.

He predicted his own downfall. Now he's just liberal talking head #4328.

>Conan

Shut the fuck up

Too partisan for my taste.

Absolute cunt, completely irrelevant back in the UK so he was shipped off to Burgerland to pontificate liberal dogshit to the masses for his corporate masters like the tool mouthpiece he is.

*Tips

His show isn't funny and feels the need to force humor, but they state their overall cases well enough and even if I really disagree with certain episodes, the good ones are there and a lot of what Sup Forums claims he says are complete misrepresentations.

Yeah. He used to cover some pretty niche, but interesting bipartisan topics like mercury poisoning and the tobacco lobbies. He probably still does, but I haven't watched his shit in ages since he went full SJW.

He's the new Pierce Morgan. Some dumb fucking redcoat who skipped the pond to get out of his shitty country and now wants us to change in the very ways that ruined his country to begin with. A lot like Californians, really.

>w-waah h-he d-doesn't agree with m-me politically therefore h-he's a hack

SJWs of the right

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1506944431982.jpg/

Imagine being this pathetic.

Damn, someone was autistic enough to make this. Was this you, user? Are you shilling your home made memefodder?

epic. simply epic.

Shills a bit too hard for the DNC

>a bit

He went full DNC attack dog when the media launched their full court press on third party candidates. Look at this and tell me there's a coherent argument anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3O01EfM5fU

It's literally
>VOTE FOR HILLARY GOYS *autistic screeching*

political stuff is boring and shit

obscure topics are fucking great, he is walking a very weird line between comedy and actual journalism

Much like Trevor Noah, he's a foreigner who doesn't know jack-shit about America, but he's happy to shit on whatever his leftist writers want him to shit on

This, baseline test for honesty is whos side you take on anita sarkeesian controversy. Him and trevor noah are not authentic or honest just another echochamber

This was the moment where he went from being mildly in the blue, to just plain being in their pocket. It was a hit piece plain and simple.

I like how much he triggers cuckservatives and sends them running to their safe spaces.