Lex Luther is better than Superman because he's smarter and not a chad!

>Lex Luther is better than Superman because he's smarter and not a chad!
>Marvel downplayed Captain America when the MLB steroid scandal hit because of his ties to the super soldier serum

Why do normies act like they know anything about comics?

Lex Luthor is better than superman because he's smarter and not a Chad though

Why do you care?

Pat just likes to mouth off because it makes him feel bigger and helps cover up his insecurities, he shouldn't be used an example for all normies. Neither should Matt, since he's an internet "humorist".

They're all Neogaf users so I imagine whatever misinformation he has he got it from that forum.

Woolie came to Sup Forums a few time and I think he went to /m/ as well. I know Plague still comes here sometimes

>I know Plague still comes here sometimes
i want to farm with plague.

>Why do normies act like they know anything about comics?

Because we live in an age of youtubers and wikis were all the "nerds" can act like they know everything.

Thank you WhatCulture, WatchMOJO, Cracked and every other site or youtuber that survives off shitting out Top 10 lists

Pats nerotic and egotistical he's a stupid lex luther who has issues with people who who both better than him and nicer. He also read all-star superman and still agreed.

Who is this person?

Pat's just a poor Lex, stupid Luthor.

"Fuck you Superman! Have this deadly green kryptonite!"

"Patrick, did you paint a rock green?

"FUCK YEAH I DID THAT KRYPTONITE SHIT'S EXPENSIVE"

Pat can't even be right about things he loves like Dark Souls, so why should you take his opinions seriously about things he hates?

Lex is the epitome of a chad, has been for close to 30 years

>It's a the Bestfriends talk about comics podcast

>Lets do a whole month of it!
Enduring all that shit for the Wonderful 101 video wasn't worth it.

>we fucking love platinum games but we'll never LP one because we're bad at them

Plague comes here ALL the time. He draws Sup Forums girls like every other week.

how can someone with so little knowledge of DS claim to be a fan? i wonder if he actually beat the game or used a trainer

A frogpost by any other name is still a frogpost.

Pat's just stupid. We see him play games and critically misunderstand systems from beginning to end.

He hasn't touched the game for over half a decade. People keep mistaking enthusiasm for the game with knowing every minute detail.

Looking in the comments section I see a of his detractors are also people who overlevel, summon for every boss fight, and only use the most overpowered weapons while also shitting on the drake sword for being too good in early game.

Pat most likely beat the game one, maybe two times back when it came out and then never touched it again until the LP.

>matt's autistic ass is no longer on sick leave

But Lex Luthor is better than Superman.

Superman is born strong and chooses to help people with it. Cool, Jesus figure, that's all good and can be written pretty well from time to time.

Lex is, in a lot of adaptions, a self made man. He created his own fortune, he established a global empire of his business, he spent a lot of time and effort on making technology that's stronger than anything we humans have ever had before, and he does it all for the benefit of humanity over the rest of the universe.

He's a good character when put in the right hands. Comics like Red Sun, while going to incredible extremes, show what I'm talking about.

Go to bed Lex.

>he does it all for the benefit of humanity over the rest of the universe.
But only if his name is on it and getting the most attention.

He doesn't mind being a corrupt, greedy shitsicle. Because apparently donating to charity negates how much of a cunt he is. His hate boner for Supes is never really justified.

>implying
Lex could have cured cancer and made untold contributions to science. He's too beta to look past the fact that there's someone other than him who can save the world.

It makes sense when you try and understand it.

Lex Luthor is self made, I explained that earlier. And he's proud of it. He's a human supremacist, he believes that we can overcome anything through hard work and a willingness to do anything to achieve our goals.

Superman is a rejection of that. His existence fuels the idea that humanity can rely on select guardians to keep them safe, non-humans treating humans like cattle to be protected from wolves. He sees Superman as a Shepard, leading his flock to the slaughter by teaching them to rely on him instead of themselves.

Lex believes Superman will hurt the human race by teaching it to live protected and docile, instead of strong and constantly striving to better themselves.

What need is there for humans to become strong when someone else will do it for them?

by that train of thought, Lex becomes the man protecting humanity and just becomes Superman 2.0

get off Sup Forums lex

Wait, these are things Pat has actually said?

I love TBFP, but NONE of them, save Woolie maybe, know shit about superheroes. They're all a bunch of weebs.

Can anything defeat Pat's stand [tell me lies]?

Pat's a deformed little freak.

If you consider him a normie, I really pity you.

sleep apnea and poor diet

Oh absolutely, don't get me wrong, Lex wants to be Superman 2.0, but he thinks it's much better that it be a human who takes on the role for humans, instead of a foreign entity that came to Earth gifted with Godlike powers.

He wants a child to look up at the news, see the hero save millions of lives again, and think, "One day, I could be like him," instead of, "How lucky we are to be gifted with Superman to save us!"

It's rooted in a God complex and megalomania, but I can't help but agree.

These retards are the kings of pretending they know what they're talking about.

Why the fuck do you people even listen to a group with a fat diaperfur in it?

Is there anything Woolie isn't into?

>What need is there for humans to become strong when someone else will do it for them?
Is exactly the idea Superman fights and why he doesn't solve everyone's problems. He stresses that everyone is capable of doing great things and encourages people. Lex is the one looking at people like sheep, not Supes.

People deserve the chance to make their lives. Helping people just gives them another chance. Superman is driven by true altruism, while Lex is much more selfish in his machinations. Supes is proud to be where he is, Lex is proud of WHAT he is. Having the ability to help people and actually helping people are two very different things. Superman looks to help people and help them survive, rather than rule and subjugate. And Lex can't stand it. That's why Lex is the villain.

It was much better when he was gone.

Girls with long hair.

I have no idea. Dude's into anime, vidya, wrestling, toku, comics, and cartoons, right?

What kind of books does he read?

>agreeing with someone else's god complex and megalomaniac delusions

Pat your 4 ft nothing. Your fat ass can't inspire your girlfriend to stop cheating on you, let alone a child

Go
to
bed
Lex
It's all bullshit that Lex spouts so he can deny how petty he really is. Lex's issue isn't Nonhumans holding back humanity. It's that a bigger better almost literal demigod sets up shop in his backyard and makes him feel small. To make it worse he totally spits in the face of everything he did to become the biggest dick in Metropolis. Lex Luthor has zero interest in helping humanity most the time. If Superman never showed up he'd just be another evil Businessman teasing small town waitresses for shits and giggles.

Exactly. All of the MUH HUMANITY bullshit while arguably sounds is disingenuous and he doesn't believe his own lies. Like the time Supes leaves earth for a significant amount of time, comes back, goes "Luthor! What are you doing? What happened to your claims you'd have cured cancer, if not for me?" and Lex is in some horrible crab monster mech destroying shit as a maniacal supervillain.

Thought about saying pretty much the exact same shit.

Lex is just a narcissistic, sociopathic megalomaniac. At the end of the day, he doesn't really believe in any of that, he just wants to kill Superman because he absolutely hates him for one reason or another.

>woolie into toku

The retard called gaim baby shit yet watches steven universe. He doesn't get to have opinions.

I think one comic sums it up best when it has Superman say:
>If you really wanted to save the world Lex, you would have done it years ago.

>Gaim
>baby shit

Fucking hell.

That reminds me though that I need to start watching Ex-Aid.

Edgar Allan Poe and Richard Dawkins

Its fucking amazing so far and manages to one up ghost in every way possible.

Glad to hear that, I heard some bad shit about Ex-aid when the designs were revealed but after that, nothing.

Neurotic yes, but egotistical? I doubt it, I think he's far to insecure for that.

They drop the level 1 forms pretty fast.

OP's dumb for starting a thread on this but I sort of get why people get concerned about it. It's like how people copy whatever Cinema Sins or Nostalgia Critic or Linkara or whoever without actually doing their own research.

Reminds me that I realized that they've never done an LP of a DMC game despite talking about them all the fucking time. They probably suck at those games.

Hey user what's 2 plus 2.

Pat's egotistical but also has overt self-esteem issues to the point he can't even hide it when he's shit get's called out

Classic little man syndrome

I can't remember. OH NO I'M GETTING DUMBED DOWN BY THIS THREAD

>saturday morning scrublords/shitstorm of scariness intro

But Pat makes fun of himself and acknowledges how he's short and fat and bald and crazy all the time.

Matt is by far the least capable of handling criticism. Liam was also pretty poor at it.

YOU FORGOT THE COOKIES

Just answer the question man.

The line was, you could have saved the world years ago, if it mattered to you.

Pat doesn't acknowledge his issues, he just says his wrong to deflect further criticism because he literally can't take it

Matt is bad too and Liam literally cried over it but Pat still is just as bad about it

At least Woolie just says he's probably wrong before spouting bullshit now

Lex is better than Superman because Lex is not a xeno scum.

Them talking comics is usually a bit awkward but I did like them talking Punisher comics when they played The Punisher.

I liked how for Star Wars week they shit all over TFU for "having no combo system", when it does, and it's the exact same one that the DMC games use. Woolie doesn't know shit about anything that's not a fighting game.

>and he does it all for the benefit of humanity over the rest of the universe.

Holy shit , user. You can't possibly believe this ?

I haven't played TFU in a long time, but to be entirely fair, TFU was pretty shit and absolutely pales in comparison to DMC. I don't remember it having the same combo system as DMC either.

But that's fucking retarded because there are plenty of Strong Human Heroes out there for lil Tommy and Suzie to look up to. Like John Henry Irons, a self-made Superman! Do you remember the time he worked with Luthor? Do ya? Do you remember what happened? Luthor used metagene therapy to give superpowers to everyone who wanted them, and then turned them the fuck off so that he could watch all the fliers plummeting to their deaths from his office window.

Lex Luthor is an ASSHOLE.

Woolie is BY FAR the worst at taking criticism Rewatching the DS2 LP, he is the saltiest fuck for the longest time over the stupidest shit.

That was one of my favorite Luthor moments.

Woolie is also the worst at trying to defend a position. I remember " Superman is a genre"

Pat does acknowledge he's bad at shit and wrong about it.
Matt does NOTHING but make excuses when he's wrong.
>Liam literally cried over
Wait when was this?

And does anyone have the down low on why Liam really left?

>Luthor
>anything but a textbook malignant narcissist
He can spout all the pro-humanity bullshit rationalizations for his actions he wants, but at the end of the day all he cares about is being better than everyone else, not human superiority.

The only reason he hates Superman is because he threatens Luthor's enormous but fragile ego the most.

>why Liam really left?
I thought it was because he didn't want to be in the public eye, but now he has a Twitch Stream

It does, single button for sword/lightsaber moves, combos are done with timed button presses, occasionally adding some of the buttons that do things other than sword/lightsaber. The only real difference is that TFU didn't have a button for pistols, your ranged attack was Starkiller using force push. Other than that the combo system is damn near identical.

I don't get Liam. He found the Let's Play life too stressful with nerds always complaining, hating, criticizing. Fine, I get it. I guess it's time for him to stop. But Liam is streaming now on his own personal channel. Well, why even leave The Zaibatsu if you're going to keep doing the same shit?

DMC has a lot more going on than that, though. Firearms are a pretty big deal, plus you have Styles. Not to mention the Style meter.

Pretty sure TFU was just God of War: Star Wars Edition.

>The only reason he hates Superman is because he threatens Luthor's enormous but fragile ego the most.

Exactly, if it was Flash or Batman, or literally any other hero he'd come up with an equally bullshit justification on why the masses should be idolizing him instead of them.

more money, fame for himself. That's all it really is.

He's doing other stuff, Mother's Shitbag let it slip that he was doing some sort of 3D animation gig in a recent Seasonal anime roundup.

It's not like SBFP is really restrictive on the LP's they each make. I mean I get the impression they have meetings to talk about the schedule for recording and releasing and each of them come up with content they want to make.

It's not like Ray leaving Rooster Teeth because it was a corporate chokehold. God he sounded so defeated in those last few videos

He probably figured out milking a smaller, more devoted audience for constant donations is more profitable than whatever they make on youtube videos.

Plus you can personally control a stream community way harsher and enforce it being your personal hugbox.

So when does "Chad" become the new "Cuck"? It took a few years for cuck to become reddit mainstream after being spammed on Sup Forums. I see "chad" running around here and there but it isn't at the full blown response to all criticism level cuck currently is.

Wouldn't this be LESS money? Now he's not getting a Zaibatsu check. You can do Let's Plays and do your own streams, Pat and Matt do that, so Liam quitting Super Best Friends seems like a choice that will hurt his bank account. And wouldn't this be LESS fame without his more popular friends to carry him along?

I just don't get his choice.

Girls inviting him to a threesome.

>enforce it being your personal hugbox.
Those streamers tend to be ones that never grow over a couple hundred or the giant ones that can just run sub only mode and still get a couple thousand

This worries me. Matt is doing the most to build connections and contact for other shit, so when SBF collapses he'll be fine despite obviously living way beyond his means. And the fact his dogfaced wife has a rich family.

Woolie has also build alot of connections and is hopefully saving his money since he's still roommates with Billy.

Liam, who fucking cares.

Pat though, Pat has done nothing outside of SBF and seems to even hate doing solo videos, he's moved into a more expensive apartment and doesn't actually possess any marketable skills. So when SBF collapses he's going to be fuuuuuucked.

he said he's working on a game with some friends but, then again, he's been talking about that for years

After that one LP, ReBoot

>DMC has a lot more going on than that, though

And TFU has a lot more going on than people give it credit for, but at the core, the combo system is the same. There are minor differences of course, instead of styles you have the different force powers, and let's be honest, the style meter, is just flash, and serves no real purpose. Anyway, they were just shitting on the game because it's popular to shit on it, and attacking the irrelevant combo system is the weakest possible attack Woolie(I seriously think he has a brain problem that makes him unable to comprehend any combo system that isn't from a fighting game)could have made on it, when the main focus of the game was the force powers, which are super fun to mess around with. The combo system, and the lightsaber is literally an afterthought, because you can't have a Star Wars anything, without lightsabers, seeing as they're the series iconic weapons.

Both Matt and Patt are partnered on Twitch, so they each have that so long as subs and donations keep coming in, which people have been doing fairly consistently for both of them.

Liam has yet to be partnered though so he's not making any money as of yet.

Nigga, I played the game. It wasn't that good, it was just yet another mediocre at best, shallow Western action game.

I just want Platinum Games to make a proper melee-focused SW game already.

I worry about a lot of Youtubers like this. Even the successful ones don't get pension plans for making 'e-content' so they could get fucked down the line. Not all of them make Pewdiepie money, what happens when they want to quit?

Woolie is also an actual fan of superman and told pat he was wrong.

>melee focused

Go jizz over your copy of Jedi Knight 2 like the rest of the people living in the past. SW games are only going to get worse, because EA has the rights to produce them, so either learn to love Battlefront but with Star Wars skins, or give up all hope, and surrender to despair.

Like one hit wonders, starving actors, and failed writers. Hopefully the saved and they'll have to get a real job just like anyone else.

Also, fuck Liam for his "only a sucker works 9 to 5" bullshit.

He's a 4 foot tall, mouthbreathing manlet who hides in closets eating candy bars so his girlfriend doesn't get mad and upload pictures of him eating his way to diabetes while they ride the short bus to crippling poverty by living beyond their means as their e-celeb business crumbles because none of them can figure out how to run it like an actual business.

He'll be bagging groceries again in two years, making a couple hundred off of twitch users a months if he's lucky.