What the fuck?

She's not even that chubby

She isn't chubby, she is obese

>actors have to spend 6 months getting jacked for roles
>this bitch is oppressed by having to eat less

>her manly jaw still juts out over her neck folds

>She's not even that chubby
She'd be laughed out of town for being a hambeast anywhere except America.

>New Shazam actor has to hit the gym like a mad cunt and get jacked because he knows fans will complain. Seems to relish the challenge
>Fact fuck Amy moans because she has to shove a few less donuts into her disgusting maw

See this is why people don't respect women

She most certainly is.

>Male actor loses weight for a role
now thats acting!

Female actor loses weight for a role
literal rape

what did they mean by this?

What about all the other male actors that have to workout for their roles? are they being fat shamed as well? fucking lazy entitled cunt.

I'm British and she's normal size

i'm not going to defend obesity or victim culture, but playing some random sister in topeka, KS, it's more realistic the fatter she is

>Forced
if she didnt want the role there were a hundred actresses waiting to take her place, the self entitled porkster

i want to fuck her, she's fat like a pig

FORCED
O
R
C
E
D

she took the paycheck, therefore she needs to do what the role requires

what a baffling concept it must be for fat white women that nobody wants to see blobby cunts anywhere

She looks like a rotting jackolantern

Because the UK is right next to the US in obesity rates

expanding on this: i work in a ski town in the rockies. it's one of the fittest areas in colorado, which has the lowest obesity rates in the country. in the past two weeks, we held a statewide education conference and a statewide women's professional development conference. anyone from the flatlands is fat as fucking shit. like 10% of people weren't clinically obese, but they were in their early 20s and you could just see them ready to balloon up 60lbs.

they should have asked her to gain weight

Would you fuck her on global television to save the princess of England?

fpbp

You're right...shes not that chubby. Because she is downright fat

she still looked fat af in that film

I was forced to study things in the field to get the job I have now, was it rape?

Amy Schumer is made of chubby.

>She's not even that chubby

She has a knockout figure!

This. The scene is just as shallow for Male stars, they just don't bitch about it.

Kathy bates has never been the Gwenyth Paltrow starlet type. But she still gets great roles. On the converse, John Goodman; again, Gosling gets to be K, but Goodman has found a good place and made a name for himself on undeniable talent.

Why? Because they are actually good actors.

That being said, yes Hollywood is shallow, women get it the worst, but it's not exclusive and that's the fucking business. It's a visual product, the studios want it to look good.

Not great looking but want respect? Own your looks, and git gud.

I went for a job as a lifeguard but they said I was way too fat and needed to get fit for the role, i feel like I was literally mind raped by those evil fuckers.

Why didn't you tell them this work would be a lifebuoy for you, a drowning user in the sea of life? Plus that you'd get fit by saving folks on the daily basis anyway.

>Forced

Can the company sue now?