Next Episode: youtube.com/watch?v=A5cIT43ObD0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=WoE8XbHS6Ag
strawpoll.me/14259850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my question still stands

Reminder that they have never shown Alaras ex boyfriends. For all you know the women of her species have their genitals on the outside and she is incompatible with humans.

Maybe nobody could ever penetrate her

so she is something like morn? i've never seen him talking, but the others always complained about him being a jabberbox....

>tfw all her boyfriends are trying to be nice and claim it's her strength, but they are scared of her vagina

JUST

wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion

>For instance, people with low ratings will have slower internet speeds; restricted access to restaurants, nightclubs or golf courses; and the removal of the right to travel freely abroad with, I quote, "restrictive control on consumption within holiday areas or travel businesses".

I JUST WANT SOME TEA

Will we ever get an "Isaac becomes human for a day" episode?

Seth said the second season will focus heavily on Isaac.

So probably.

More like tfw some alien tries to steal your heritage

Lysella lewds where?

Maybe all her ex boyfriends are made up and she's a kissless virgin?

here's hoping we see some of that promised racism

She was a qt. And I thought Grayson looked the best she's looked so far in this ep too.

It's a real shame Alara's character is brunette, she looks much better blonde desu.

she looks exactly like an old flatmate of mine and man i had the hots for her. Lysella is fucking prime.

Vagina Dentata

fuck I just realize how easy this would be to accomplish with the portable hologram disguises

>tfw you realise how easy it would be for Alara to have appeared on the planet with the portable hologram emitters

it risks the same problem as it did in the krill episode, malfunction or discovery of the device

without prior knowledge of the cultural aspects of the hat and the complications it would cause, the physical disguise would seem more appropriate

Alara should be RAPED.

You know you agree with me.

She'd snap your dick off and keep it for dna evidence, not that it would be needed. The perp would be easily identified as the guy running, screaming, and bleeding profusely from the crotch.

Sup Forums is making fun of us again

I think that if the writers had thought of that, they'd have thrown in a throw-away line like Alara saying 'I look stupid in this, can't I just use the hologram emitters?', and Mercer responding 'the risk of technological contamination is too high.' It seems more likely that they just forgot about it.

Rate this picture.

Why do you care?

cute/10

youtube.com/watch?v=WoE8XbHS6Ag

I *AM* Sup Forums

>The Onion

Issac is kinda hot under there

GAY
A
Y

is this the turning of the tides?

where the waifu threads become husbando threads?

I sad he was attractive, not I wanted to suck his cock.

i hope we dont have any more nigger focused episodes

do you think they'll have a Sup Forums planet where everyone is anonymous?

"we gotta get better people"

based cat people hater

To be fair, he was the least developed character, and the most oblivious member of the crew. He was perfect to have in the dumb victim role.

lmfao

Isaac is cute, CUTE!

Strawpoll:

Is Alara truly worthy of the BBC?

Vote now:

strawpoll.me/14259850

What did you guys think of LaMarr in this episode? I've heard people say it was a bad performance. I don't think it was great, and that the writing is sometimes sloppy, but it worked for me. The entire point was that he's just some poor schmuck who doesn't know what he's doing.

Basically what you said. It was Trek-tier acting, aside from his 'I'm a spaceman!' outbursts. Perfectly serviceable desu.

I don't see where the acting conflicted with the writing, if people have a problem with the character it's probably the writing at issue.

Were Alara's hats a nod to Guinan.

>looks much better blonde
Honestly I completely disagree

lamar and alara are both shit actors and it is super noticeable when they get too much screen time. the bortis episode didnt have this problem

I sort of agree about Lamar but Alara is decent
She's just getting her chops
Her facial expressions are spot on

Well Sage is generic high school girl actress, but I think she is coming around

Nah. They're just like Bajorans. Sideways vagina and all.

>Sideways vagina
wat

Think about it. What are the odds that some otherwise humanoid alien's naughty bits are going to look the same?

Therefore, I move that Bajoran women have sideways vaginas.

Q.E.D.

> What are the odds that some otherwise humanoid alien's naughty bits are going to look the same?
considering how many of theme can breed together I assume high

Do Bajorans have bajinas?

They do now.