What do the orcs do in Minas Morgul when they're not laying waste Middle Earth? Do they just chill...

What do the orcs do in Minas Morgul when they're not laying waste Middle Earth? Do they just chill? What do they eat when they're not eating people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVjDPUCYBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGTJOqI9Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> What do they eat when they're not eating people
each other

They eat meat and chill.

guard duty

>What do the orcs do in Minas Morgul when they're not laying waste Middle Earth?
Preparing to lay waste to Middle_earth. Training, crafting weapons, gathering supplies from the region, killing each other until a Nazgul notices one of them and appoint them as commanders.
>Do they just chill?
Sometimes
>What do they eat when they're not eating people?
Whatever they can including their own dead

What I've always wondered is whether they feel discomfort, like if you see an orc they've usually got janky teeth or a mangled face, which in a human would be probably painful as heck

I suppose there must have been orcs and goblins around in the hundreds of years between Isildur defeating Sauron and the events of LoTR.

What were they doing, where were they living, are there orc ladies, orc jobs, orc neighbourhoods?

Can you imagine an orc tradesman coming home after a hard day's work to his wife and kiddies in the Nurn suburbs with a lovely supper ready?

>eat meat
when it's on the menu

>menu
so we know they have restaurants

i wonder if they had an orc version of yelp.

They take turns running train on shelob

dont they just pull orcs from the pits as and when they need them?

browse Sup Forums

Maintaining the fortress, ensuring no one passes Mordor territory to attempt to claim it.

I unironically would

I am just now realizing for the first time that this city is not underground.
I always thought they were in a massive cavern

Kinky

it's not?

It's pretty clearly shown in the film that it's not.

I thought the Nazghul had airways to the surface

its in a little comfy cranny in the mountains

>Minas Morgul
PLAY THE GAME AND FIND OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=pVjDPUCYBQA

FUNNY HOW NON OF THEM EVER SAID ANYTHING SEXUAL IN THE GAMES ONLY ONE SAID HE WAS INLOVE WITH ME BUT NON OF THEM WANTED TO RAPE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGTJOqI9Xw

Nothing because fake universes are gay and fantasy and sci-fi are the lowest forms of fiction imaginable with fantasy even lower than sci-fi. Read actual mythology or get into literature you stupid fucking faggots

> I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
> So do Alwo Livtocesu, Chtymesbutté Datiznoth, Fordemdode'ayd Alwë, Av'dòisse de Coyde, Watto du Wittë, Dimedatiz Givhen "Tousse" Deraroth Erffources, Atvorkin Tiswold, Frodo Besiddins (relative of Frodo?), Devil of Evil, Bilbo Wasmint, Duphaunde Ringin, Witch Caseyo, Wheralzomeent Dohavit and Datizan Encuradgingougt.

I admit I didnt read Silmarillion. Who were he refering to? Previous ringbearers?