Is there an on-going series you would love to write for? What is it? Care to share your ideas?

Is there an on-going series you would love to write for? What is it? Care to share your ideas?

Unworthy Thor but will turn it into a buddy cop series featuring Thor and Beta Ray Bill that takes place in space and tons of epic cosmic moments. Will also undo all the damage that Whor did to Thor. Thor was never unworthy, he just decided to grant Jane Foster's dying wish and allow her wield Mjolnir and become a "Thor". The Unworthy Thor titles is changed to Thor while the Thor title featuring Whor is changed to A "Thor".

I would like to guest spot on one of the deadpool series, Mercs for the money or main series if duggan needs a break. Just for a few books and I would take deadpool back into outer space for an adventure.

Probably no more than three books, it would land deadpool on an alien world, where he subsequently gets stranded and ends up in his boxers in front of an alien tv, stuck in a shitty alien apartment and the story would go from there.

all I want to do is write a Plastic Man, Amethyst or a LoSH with just random adventures ongoing
just make them into A list characters
or with Marvel just let me do something fun with Starbrand, or Quasar or the first Songbird ongoing ever

btw I think that Supergirl is adorable but she should get the cape she had in the New 52 cuz it was badass
the skirt is better than the diaper for sure

Yes.

"The Question", featuring Vic Sage and Renee Montoya, first resolving little mysteries that later turns to be a HUGE conspiracy.

"Etrigan", Jason Blood/Etrigan and someone else (can be Detective Chimp), basically exploring the DC mythic universe, including Vertigo's lore.

Etrigan idea is pretty great.

The cover is adorable but the artist is awful on interiors. Too sketchy and not enough detail in the right places for what the first arc was trying to do with all the tech shit. Lupa is not without her flaws but it would have been significantly better with her or someone else like her instead who has thick and clean inking.

A series of one-shots about Silver Surfer visiting different parts of the universe, usually teaming up with or fighting with a classic marvel cosmic character like Blastaar or Super Skrull. High concept would be Marvel Cosmic: Brave and the Bold. On the light-hearted side, but might occasionally veer into dramatic territory, especially when cosmic abstracts occasionally make an appearance.

isn't based sexy Italian Lupawaifu doing the art? If not, DC is dumb
Red Daughter of Krypton and the Crucible were great arcs so I'm hesitant to read the new series
Orlando just seems like the token gay writer right now, like Winnick Jr.

Lupa only does a couple of fill-ins and variants on some books. Can't keep up with a monthly schedule.

I feel like Orlando's writing is just ok but he's also being held back by having to force in some TV shit like giving her foster parents and making Cat a bitch. It's nothing special but I would fix the art first before removing him.

I want to write Cassandra Cain as a replacement for a dead Bruce. Maybe specifically finding a killer and avenging him or something.

He'd be revived later in a reboot or some bullshit in all likelihood and all my fans would desert me

Birds of Prey starring Oracle and Batgirls (Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown). They travel around, not really having a city to stay in. I'd like to imagine they fight an evil female Trinity of Mercy Graves, Lady Shiva and Cheetah.

Wally West with The Flash Family occasionally. Bart, Max, Jesse and Jay. Mainly Bart though. They'd basically go against guys like my husbando Top who would be running a crime network.

Not exactly an on-going series but one of my personal projects is to make a The Shadow TV show in a similar vein to the Daredevil series.
The show would incorporate all the forms of media the character has ever been present in (radio, novels, pulps, the movie, etc) as well as incorporating aspects from Darkman, Judex, Fantomas, Rocambole and The Saint into the character. The idea is to not just pay tribute to The Shadow's legacy but to reinvent the character and develop him under a different style, partially to avoid associations with Batman (even though Batman was the one who copied The Shadow) and partially to show that the character does have a lot of potential.

I'd love to write a comic about the Bombshells.
They tried with All New Ultimates or whatever but that was a fucking disaster and a complete dissapointment.
First arc would be how it was being raised by her mom, who escaped from that lab and such, and when they started stealing, up until when she developed her own powers without the need to be closer to her mom, because fuck that plothole. Those are around 6 issues, narrated through its own arc in modern times.
Of course I'd give her some romance arcs. I'd skip the ANU era because it sucked, but would acknowledge it happened and then the real fun starts with original arcs, developing a new supporting cast with the ocassional Miles cameo because whatever. An arc when she founds her mom again, free from prison, trying to make it out still as an ocassional criminal and avoiding contacting Lana because of her lifestyle and knowing her daughter is fine.

The Explosive Bombshell. Around 50 issues.

TV synergy Kara is cute, CUTE but I want the New 52 angry barista back.

A few years ago I wanted to write a comic about Carol and Jessica being friends and having adventures, with Bendis' humor but not his sense of pacing. But then DeConnick happened and completely ruined Carol forever. Then Bendis happened and ruined Carol even more.

Next Gen Teen Titans and what everybthe teen teams are in Marvel for each section of heros like the Xmen or Avengers that ends in a universal crossover that they need to deal with while fighting villians, hormones and the growing fragility that the universes colliding is causing.

Bombshell really has a lot of potential. Too bad Bendis does fuck all with her.

I would read all of these.

Rebirth: Justice Society of America and focus on noirish fun with The Sandman and Dian

Yes, I would love to write an ongoing for the Elite with Manchester Black back as the leader and more minor villains like Major Disaster and Livewire on the group.

Nice.

I want to write Runaways and make Nico x Karo officially canon. Also bring Victor back to life and write Klara out of the story. Also bring Xavin back.

I have an idea that is something like this: is the Squadron Supreme going multiversal and solving issues like beating villains and discovering a multiveral conspiracy to destroy the MAIN Marvel universe and reaplce it.
Shit gets hard for the crew when they visit universe that looks almost identical that the ones they were from.
You go from forgotten to almost never used universes and dimensions following the steps of this guy who is moving the strings.

Call me cliche but I'd want to write for Spider-Man. I'm reading through Straczynski ASM right now, and while I really like it (except Gwen-daughters) I feel there's a bit too much of a mystical bent to it. It's been said a lot, and even referenced in the comic itself, but it was just a bit too much.

I'd love to write a spin-off continuity called "Radioactive Spider-Man that plays up his radioactive aspect and relies a lot more on Peter's Science background.

>Unworthy Thor but will turn it into a buddy cop series featuring Thor and Beta Ray Bill that takes place in space and tons of epic cosmic moments.
Kinda reminds me of Thor Corps.

Not at all on-going, but I've long wanted to make an on-going about Cypher, the Xman who understands every language if you don't remember him. Having it be like an investigative archeology mystery series, where he explores some remnants of twisted long forgotten societies

I once had an idea for a Deadpool/Power Pack mini, based on the Marvel Adventures Sumerak/Gurihiru PP. Would've ended up with Deadpool saving the day but still getting arrested, leading to him being selected for a new undercover government group... The Thunderbolts.

This would lead into a spin-off where Deadpool finds his place in the team (can't remember the full line-up, but Songbird and Batroc were definitely in there) and the team does genuinely try to do the right thing, whilst trying not to kill that stupid loudmouth Canadian.

For the record, I had this idea back in 2009, so technically Marvel developed psychic powers and ripped ME off.

I also had once an idea about a Deadpool vs Thanos comic. Fucking psychics at Marvel, dude.

I want to write a Ultimates spin off where Galactus discovers he has a lost daughter.

I'd wanna do a story where Supergirl goes cross country (government mission to find a source for some Kryptonian tech that keeps falling into the wrong hands), and ends up doing teamups with a bunch of heroes.

Maybe a Supergirl/Spoiler story where Supergirl wears Spoiler's outfit to help stop some gang.
Or a Supergirl/BlueBeetle teamup involving a gang with old Krypton tech?
Supergirl/Powergirl(the black TT one) against Brain and Mallah

Slice of life comic with your favourite superhero, sadly unless you are writing in japan or europe the book would get instant cancellation

Are there that many in Japan or Europe? Seems like a near instant cancellation anywhere unless it's part of a massive franchise that can't fail or you're making up your own hero.

There is none, but with a shit ton load stories of slice of life manga you just know it could work. And the europe part is mostly because their market is more open to shit like that