WALKING DEAD PREGAME THREAD;

Will Coral die?
Will Enids ass get even more thicc?
Will Morales come back?
Will Negan make Gabriel poo poo pee pee?
Expectations of new episode tonight?

I wanna fuck her in the ass while pulling her hair while she's crying

Please tell Coral at least gets to smash Enid's backdoors in before he bites it...

STOP IT! enidfu is for snuggles

I have no idea how anyone can continue this shit after last episode..

Sure can't wait for Enid screentime.

Holy shit what will Enid do without Carl? Just live on honoring Glenn's memory? Maybe she can get fucked in half by the big guy Jerry?

>not watching it for the waifus and husbandos
Come on, user.

too stupid to drop the show after 7 years and negan banter of course

DP with help of Lucille

She'll just survive somehow

>fucking jewish butt

disgusting

:^)

Enid is 100% a spy for the whisperers

>Holy shit what will Enid do without Carl?
>before he bites it
Carl is the safest character within the series and comics. He's not going anywhere.

>Enid will reveal herself as Lydia
>will get to lick Carl's eye wound
>then proceed to have sex with him
GIMPLE.

YOU MADMEN.

BRAVO.

Not even Kirkman can come up with this pure genius idea.

why is she so qt bros?

Nacon look like a Angel who have descended from Heaven.

The faggot actor wants to stop acting cuz he wants to go to college and some faggots that know everything and that are spoiling everything since the beggining of twd and they were never wrong claimed that he is going to get stabbed by savior and die in mid season finale

(((she)))

>he miraculously live and put on the bus i.e., stay at Hilltop or get Michonne comic storyline where she set sail for the seas
Again, he's untouchable.

Don't believe everything you read.

>Morales is a Savior at the satellite outpost they raid tonight
>Negan "confesses his sins" to Gabriel in the trailer and explains why he's doing what he's doing, with flashbacks adapted from Here's Negan
>Gabriel is seemingly used as a trojan horse bag head walker like Holly, but it's a bait-and-switch and he's actually still alive
>Carl gets killed by Jared in the mid-season finale battle at Alexandria and Negan kills Jared for it
>a dying Carl tells Rick to take back the hat "because he'll need it"
>the flash forward is a daydream while Rick mourns over Carl's grave
>the different colored armbands for different settlements have a purpose, Rick makes a point of how despite their differences humanity has united and worked together, AGAINST the Saviors who they defeated and have on their knees at gunpoint in the season finale; says there is no unity under The Saviors, just subjugation as an extension of Negan; also makes a point of how different it is from when The Saviors had them on their knees, they just want The Saviors to go home and stop the fighting
>Negan is agreeable and lets his guard down, gets his throat cut like the comics
>Rick doesn't get his leg broke, looks like he's about to finish Negan off with Lucille
>Gabriel stops him by telling him "it's not about him" like in the season premier, points out all the onlookers on both sides who will follow his example
>he imprisons Negan
>starts wearing his hat and calling himself Sheriff again
>Daryl volunteers to be Negan's custodian, feeds him the same dog food sandwiches and leaves him a radio with Easy Street playing
>Madison Clarke (née Grimes) is a relative of Rick's in some capacity

Some of these are beautiful fanfic tier speculation.

He's literally 99% likely to die in episode 8

>Rick looking broken with bloodshot eyes in flashforwards
>he's repeating the words of the man Carl ran into "may my mercy prevail over my wrath"
>Savior told Rick "your boy's gonna die"
>all this hinting that Rick might die which is obvious misdirection for the real SWERVE
>Carl's actor hasn't been seen on set since the mid-season finale was filmed
>filming witnesses say they saw him struggling with someone and later with a blood-soaked shirt

RIP Corl

Where did you get that from that she is one of (((them)))? (((they))) cannot be this cute man...

TOO MANY KIKES

>can literally survive a gunshot wound to the head
>some one-note Savivor get Rick's son killed
Yeah fucking right.

Think about it she is sketchy and her back story was kind of whack it makes sense for her to have been a spy the whole time plus wasnt there a scene where she released a ballon from inside alexandria ? I know they were releading ballons for that plan they had but when she did it she was looking around sketchy

Was this user the same one that leaked the whole 2nd part of 7th season in January?

The January leaks were from TSDF, but they're mostly an aggregate of secondary sources and only publish information from the most reliable so they're usually 90% right. If TSDF publishes it, it's probalby legit. I don't think Sup Forums has been a reliable source since Walker back during Breaking Bad and the early days of Walking Dead, he's the one who posted HD screencaps of a walker Merle weeks in advance as well as Gus after the nursing home bomb in Breaking Bad.

If Carl is alive in the comics, how the fuck will they recover?

Maybe just fuck him enough to excuse him a new actor who looks different?

Carl is safe. Gimple and Kirkman are going for the whole ambiguous death ala Cowboy Bebop and, to a lesser extent, Breaking Bad.

Yes, Carl is alive in the comics.

He's not an important character in the comics or show beyond "heh that's Rick's kid!" There's no need to recast him it's a big ensemble show they can just focus on someone else or introduce a new character. As soon as Kirkman made it clear that Carl and Negan aren't going to interact anymore I stopped caring about him.

Carl's story after All-Out War 2 is kinda meh, just a Romeo and Juliet romance with a nympho older girl from the next antagonist group. They could literally have Enid do the same a guy and not much would change, besides Carl's "friendship" with an imprisoned Negan which could go to a lot of other characters like Rick (who already kinda seeks him out as a necessary devil on his shoulder anyway) or Gabriel trying to redeem him.

carl is irrelevant and the actor who plays him is trash. I want to see more PUNISHED RICK

Are they seriously not going to do the major battle with Negan and friends until the end of the season? I know it's TWD but I really thought it would be the half way point

>besides Carl's "friendship" with an imprisoned Negan which could go to a lot of other characters like Rick
It's going to be given to Daryl. Simply to keep him relevant and not serve as the residential silent brooder "Man with No Name" Clint Eastwood type character.

bruh you dont want to wait a WHOLE YEAR for more walking dead do you?

lmao @ this show

Bait-and-switch.

At this point, Gimple and the crew are aware of the fans leaking information, so they try their best to prevent real leaks and decieve TSDF.

Remember how Salazar survived the fire and explosion? Yeah, same shit is going to happen to Carl. Come next season he'll walk right to an imprisoned Negan and surprise him with Negan looking dumbfounded "Ohhhhhh boy~ am I seeing goddamn ghosts are is that Carl in the fucking flesh!"

As an aside: Nick prolly survived his ritualistic suicide too.

Wouldn't surprise me desu

I bet all of the the main cast survived the dam collapse in FTWD. That cliff hanger annoyed me quite a bit which was a shame as the season was actually surprisingly good.

I'm catching back up on FTWKino. I stopped watching for reasons unrelated to the show. I have 10 whole episodes to watch tonight. In some ways it's AMC's best show.

desu = desu. Weird autocorrect

Fuck sake

Of course Nick survived, it's Troy I'm holding out hope for

What are you trying to say?

Christ, I want Troy to have survived. He was on his way to a slight redemption and he would've been a valuable to keep.

Smh desu senpai

>Good news Madison, Troy survived the explosion but was injured. He's a little slow now and doesn't remember anything since his brother died
>Half a season of Troy acting like a simpleton and causing problems for Madison through his ineptitude then revealing that he's fine and was just fucking with her then taking his rightful place as FTWD's first proper villain

Biker gangs a shit, I want more Troy

Carl is in the flash forward though.

>flash forward
It's all in Rick's head. Or Carl's head as he's bleeding to death.

Me too, user.

It should focus on nothing except Salazar/Strand and Nick/Troy shenanigans. Kill everybody else.

Does any else love the fact that we see Rick And The Gang progress their zombie combat skills throughout the show? Go watch an episode from Season 1 or 2 and the difference in how they handle walkers is insanely different.

Also Enid's butt is 10/10, I thought she was wearing yoga pants but the ass was just so big you could see it through the pants.

Anyone have any free streams to watch this on tonight?

I hate the whole Strand Salazar fight bullshit. Makes little sense. Salazar is dead anyhow. They won't keep doing that face make up forever.

No.

>Anyone have any free streams to watch this on tonight?
suptv mang

In 100 episodes of The Walking Dead has there been 1 scene of feetkino?

Alicia a cute, she can stay. And Madison is pretty much essential to Troy being Troy these days

thank you

Alicia is fugly and a dullard.

H-Hey guys, r-remember us?
I-I hope the creators didn't just use us f-for filler and forgot about us.

>tfw no Madison mommy gf

They did the same fucking thing last season you retard. Remember when Rick was thinking about the future with everyone around the table with Abe and Glenn?

>the Wolves
They should've used "THERE'S A WOLF IN MY HEART FOR YOU!" Song for that season and not when Governor was about to kill Andrea desu.

You're way off baseline

Nah, I'm not.

Rewatch the series and you'll discover there were way better and attractive females then Alicia.

She got the same colour of my eyes.

Rick solo'd the survivors in his RV and now the RV is gone forever

Except the RV was used as an explosive gate-crasher last episode

The season 5 finale stinger makes me feel like they originally had a bigger role that got cut down in between seasons because the execs wanted to rush into pandering to Negan hype for ratings.

The Wolves were just there so Rick could become a Global Elite by practicing his wall bangs with the AK47.

>Carl actually fucking dies
>just one season after the Glenn and Abe deaths which drove off like 5 million viewers

Scott Gimple just doesn't give a fuck does he? I actually like the show being this ballsy

I personally felt like Abraham and Glenn were a copout because they just delayed Abraham's original death (at Dwight's hands, instead of Denise) by a few episodes, and then the cliffhanger on top of that. People were desensitized after a whole summer of waiting and knowing SOMEONE was gonna get it. I don't think people would mind more major deaths as long as they introduce actual stakes and tension to the show. Sasha was the definition of a drawn-out, telegraphed death; when Holly had the same death in the comic, it came at you out of nowhere and was effective as a result.

carl isn't going to die
it would cause rick to commit suicide

WHAT
FUCKING
STREAM
FAGGOTS

If it wasn't for Sup Forums I'd have forgotten this even plays today. How low should we expect the ratings to be today?

Anyone who stuck with the show after the Tara bottle episode isn't gonna drop it now. Ratings will dip back down to season 7 ratings at worst. All the rooty-tooty-point-'n'-shooty from last week's episode and tonight's will be enough to tide them over.

Anyone try skipping a TWD episode but watching the Talking Dead after it?

TWD is bad but TD with Cucktopher Softdick is even worse.

wow dem nice titties

>watching Chris Harddick

Lol, fuck no. If you watch anything with Chris Hardcuck you should kys.

You might as well skip the show and watch only the commercials, that would be better then the talking dead hosted by Cringey McCringe.

Nah, Rick "War Crimes" Grimes still have baby Judith. In the television series, at least.

there is literally no other way to watch this show anymore and this is coming from a (former)die hard fan of the franchise.

They're real spoilers

Why does the actor that play Carl walk like a fucking girl? Is Carl supposed to be an faggot in the comics?

it's going to be a filler episode about a shitty side character that noone cares about, probably that fat jew

Carl is alpha in the comics.

kek this gaben should vac him for wallhacking

Says who? Some fans oogling the filming grounds with the camera on their phones maxed out on zoom? Don't make me goddamn kek.

Andrea had an extended foot scene before she died but her feet were ugly and veiny.

He's also alive in the comics

And the show.

>he hasn't read the leaks

>tfw streamless

>reading fanfic
No thanks.

The Walking Dead spoilers are pretty reliable. They scouted out the Terminus, Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom, and Sanctuary sets, got Beth and Tyreese's and deaths down to the episode, predicted Abraham and Glenn both getting the bat because they were rarely spotted on set, knew that the rare few appearances were for dream sequences and flashbacks, and even pointed out that the "Michael Cudlitz" on set in the interum was an Instagram famous Abraham cosplayer they hired so the real one didn't have to stay in Senoia. Their few blindspots are sound stages like the Governor hallucination and Negan's season 6 finale filming, but even the latter got leaked by someone on set. Things have gotten trickier in season 7 and 8 because so much filming is done behind the walls of settlements. At the very least, TSDF they still have their insider who leaks complete synopses a couple days before an episode airs.

The Spoiling Dead have literally never been wrong and have been consistently spoiling the series for like years now. For fuck's sake every week before an episode airs they release a full Q&A style synopsis that has always been spot-on.

>full Q&A
From people who've seen the actual episode. Prior like the photos fan send in is TSDF playing detective and stringing together the pieces. Fuck off. They aren't all knowing.

anyone have the link to the guy who streams?