How did they get away with this?

how did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1G256H_Q0bI&ab_channel=BBC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was a different time

They got away with a lot of things, they showed Muhammad before it was a big thing, south park has ripped on everyone at this point.

South Park can get away with anything.

Except apparently shots at Trump, the newer generation loses their shit at South Park OF ALL SHOWS when they do it.

Younger millennials might just be retarded.

People still had a sense of humor back in the 2000s.

>Younger millennials
It's gen z you idiot

Probably because the guy's that make it are Jewish.

Because it’s satire

Shitting on a President democratically elected by the majority of the people means helping America's enemies.

faggot, that's only teenage and very start of 20's. Most of the very political are younger millennials.

Trey's not, and Matt's only half I think

that's right comrade, I also think no one should talk negatively about their government. only blind obedience.

Both of these x 6.022*10^23

>make fun of Muslims, Jews, Mormons, SJWs, anti-vaxxers, gays, whites, blacks, liberals, abortion activists, women's lib, Asians, native Americans, gingers, and the list goes on
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why can't every show be like South Park
>make fun of Drumfph, and not even that hard
IT'S OVER, SOUTH PARK ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE. WHY DON'T THEY JUST END IT.
TREY AND MATT HAVE SOLD OUT, LOOK HOW THEY MARRIED BLACK CHICKS, THEY'RE CLEARLY FULL SJW OBVIOUSLY. MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON

It wasn't done right.

desu i dont mind but not when its so cheap and without substance
take example the new episode
fucking hurr durr Witchhunt... fuck me that was hard to watch to the end
notice how the previous ones through this season were decent enough to watch when theyre not being cheap with shitty trump jokes

this is bait

>faggot, that's only teenage and very start of 20's.
you mean the age of people on newfag containment boards? huh. weird.

Trey and Matt's jew voices are so fucking funny. That one passion episode when Kyle goes in front of the synagogue and says they should apologize for killing Jesus
>THE PIASSHUN?!

>South Park can get away with anything

Matt is a Jew and because its not that far fetched to most people that hollywood execs are sleazy jews who fuck hookers and do coke and are kind of faggy behind closed doors. There's no pedo shit, drug money laundering, human trafficking, mkultra, cultural engineering. Its just a commentary on sleazy jewish hollywood producers and studio execs. I don't get why Sup Forums can't understand that ideas converge and often occur simultaneously in different places and are not necessarily part of the same body of thought at all.

just because you pointed yourself out to be an idiot, doesn't mean you have to double-down

'member when South Park didn't suck?

>it was done at all
FTFY

Yes, we know that their bits were centered around Shillary winning (which to be honest even many Drumpftards were thinking that in the nadir of the election). Doesn't change that much.

They already did it before.

Matt Stone is a jew

You had me until
>mkultra, cultural engineering

is that way

That was done outside the South Park offices, they didn't put that in themselves. CC chickened out, and the entire point of the episode was how by caving in to Muslim extremism, they're proving that their violent killing works in stopping free speech.

South Park can get away with saying it, but they can't force CC to not be pansy chicken shits.

>half Jewish

Never go on the British Apprentice my friend.

it always sucked.

I can hear it in my head and it's hilarious.

>OHHH THE AIIIAH IS SO DRYYYY

South Park used to make fun of jews all the time. The creators themselves are jewish so that's probably how they get away with it.

the fuck does that mean?

Following the herd rather than blazing their own path.
Nothing horribly wrong with it, it's just cheap and lazy.

Neither of them are Jewish. Not even Matt. People just got confused because of his hair.

You can talk what you want but you should not be allowed to make negative propaganda about your government, UNLESS there are blatant lies i.e. Obama's birth certificate

>cheap and lazy.
Are you new to South Park? They won't avoid a joke because it's cheap and lazy, they'll go with whatever they find funny. Always have.

They limit Trump jokes because for the most part, it isn't as funny to them since everyone else does it. They aren't going to avoid it, though. There's just too many thin-skinned people who get upset about it, as limited as it is, though.

Citizens criticizing their government is not negative propaganda. That's free speech.

>Used to
Have you played Stick of Truth?

user, you might be retarded.

They talk about how they're jewish multiple times during the dvd commentary.

>muhhh jewwww redneck parody isn't jewish.
hahahahaa

youtube.com/watch?v=1G256H_Q0bI&ab_channel=BBC

in a joking manner?
Trey has no Jewish blood, and he isn't part of the Jewish religion.
Matt has a single Jewish mother, but only half-blood and doesn't practice the religion.

They get away with it because they came in at the trail end of the 90's, before social media and before the PC witch hunts got so bad. There was a political correctness problem in the 90's, but nowhere to the extent where it's at now.

>Matt has a single Jewish mother
That's the only way to become a Jew...

Jews aren't that okay with marrying outside Jewish blood. The half-bloods and lesser are "Jews" in the same way half of Americans are 1/32nd Cherokee, and act as if they're actually native americans in some manner.

lol no

Polish Jews only.

Well how did they get away with the pilot?

oh jeeze

You're Getting Old should have been the series finale