Was he right?

Was he right?

No. Even if a little girl walking through a street full of aliens is a little weird, it's certainly not grounds to kill her.

>black guy shoots a white girl

Obviously not.

If they had done more to imply that the aliens were simply humans like with the sneezing thing, it would make more sense.

Put a sweatband on the monster hanging from the pole, put a bunch of tattoos and edgy piercings/body modifications on another like punk people wear.

Otherwise it is a very subjective test.

the point was that he was the only one questioning and judging based on details rather than superficial stuff.

How was Men in Black so fucking good?

The test was primarily to see if the applicants would go in guns-blazing. Everyone else already failed.

She's white. She deserved it because of all the suffering her kind has caused.

The tests were irrelevant. The point of the testing was to find someone capable of thinking on their feet.

oh man you really got me flaming! Pretending to be a garden variety liberal for a (You) aren't you ya little cheeky cunt? Bet you think you're going to get a bunch of replies now dontcha? Going to show this to all of your friends thinking how you trolled the big bad Sup Forums?

Will Smith wasn't a hollow shell of a man he is now.

There isn't necessarily a right or wrong answer. He justified his decision pretty well imo

>shoots human girl in training
>spends rest of series shooting aliens

Nice little selfcontained story, K and J are just two cops going through their day and solving cases they come upon

The later movies fuck this up by having prophecies and space queens and shit. It's stupid

hey man if it works it works

MiB2 is such a fucking retread of the first movie, too. It doesn't do a damn thing more than the first does except give K an alien daughter to tear up over.

She was bout to start some shit.

I think the test was mostly to make sure he wouldnt just shoot a scary looking thing because that would be very bad in MIB
His first instinct wasnt kill alien which was important, shooting the girl may have been right but personally I dont think Will knew what he was shooting at

The exercise was to see if he was good at writing up a good debreifing report for why he shot whatever he felt the need to. I also don't assume the Men in Black or the aliens its designed to cooperate with would have a problem with agents killing the wrong humans, especially since the main rule is to erase everyone's memory every time anything happens.

>Killing a future roastie
Only thing he did wrong was not making that normie cunt suffer first

>congratulations will smith, you have passed the autism test

This is the right answer.

Everybody else thought it was a marksmanship test or their ability/willingness to shoot monster-like aliens in wild circumstances (dark lights, flashing lights, etc.). Jay realised that no, it wasn't just about "are they aliens" it was about "what are they doing and why are they there, ask questions".

Same with the written test. He was the only one who decided to use the table (although I don't see why just writing on the floor wouldn't have worked), while everybody else didn't even think about it. Again, out of the box, thinking laterally and not just taking things as they were.

90s Smith was good as hell

I'll back this up. Many films are mean to be "events" instead of the first installment of an anthology. If the studios didn't get dollar signs in their eyes then those films would have been beautiful one-offs.

Here comes /Pol

Big help you are...

yes

>Quantum Physics
waste her

wasn't the point of the exercise to basically establish that they're recruiting for "alien police", so your not suppose to instincitvely shoot something because it looks like an alien.

i think it was more he felt he had to shoot something, given the nature of the exercise, and the little girl was the only thing that actually stood out.

>The later movies fuck this up by having prophecies and space queens and shit. It's stupid
Except Lara Flynn Boyle made my weewee really hard in that movie (don't post plastic Lara)