Someone here doesn't belong

Someone here doesn't belong....

Do any of us really -belong- anywhere?

Is it you?

Yeah, and it is fucking Shang-chi. Nigga doesn't even have super powers.

Let's put all of our asian characters together, even if they don't know each other or have nothing in common.
This is just like the nigger squad at Rhodey's funeral.
Marvel is so racist that it's mindboggling.

I want to breed Cindy

This is different. The chinks got together for a charity thing.

The black group was just weird. They were claiming they were Rhodey's "family" when he barely knew any of them. Tony is his family.

fuck, i love looking at the flatness of a vagina

>Kamala is now a chink

They were literally all brought together as celebrity advocates for bone marrow donations (or was it blood) for an Asian-American cultural org. Read the book. Stop being scum. Go away.

Maybe I misread it somewhere. but is this going to be just a two issues crossover thing or they announced an actual team book for the future?

>He wants me to read Chulk.
No, thanks.

they are copying the simpsons now?

Her motherland borders China... so it's pretty close.

Chulk is good.

Women don't show any skin anymore, huh?

Haven't touched it after the Civil War tie-in. After his appearances in Ghost Rider and Champions, I don't want to.

Skin tight bodysuits>>>>>>

It was surprisingly decent starting out, but the recent issues haven't been. The basketball issues were complete garbage.

Kamala is showing a lot of skin though.

Yes, and she should be stoned to death over it.

>Doesn't want to read the book.
>Wants to complain about the book's cover and make assumptions about the plot.

>expects Sup Forums to discuss comics or cartoons and not Sup Forums or Sup Forums shit
Sorry user, wrong board.

>Pakistan is not in Asia

>Russia is not in Asia

>chink means Asian

>Pak believes the "Indians and Arabs are Asians too" meme

I really hate how Marvel is ham-fisting Asians because of MUH DIVERSITY.

For fuck's sake, they've had a ton of Asians already like Sister Grimm, Hazmat, Armor, Surge, Daken, Kenji Uedo in the past 15 years. Now there's an Asian Hulk and an Asian Spider-Girl. And none of it means anything because with the possible exception of Kamala, nobody gives a fuck about the rest.

The Russians near the border are Chinese so this isn't a good example

Cho was a better character before he was the Hulk. Making him the Hulk did a disservice to both him and Banner as characters, IMO.

>NO COLLEEN WING
>C
>O
>L
>L
>E
>E
>N

>W
>I
>N
>G

I'd say it's because she's actually an Asian immigrant and not Asian-American raised but Shang Chi is there so idk.

It's because, she's the perpetual forgotten member of H4H.

I couldn't stand Cho. Even my Korean buddies in college hated him because they were sick of the Asian math genius schtick that Greg Pak used.

The best Asian superhero that Marvel ever produced was Jimmy Woo. No stereotypes, he was just an all-American badass who happened to have Chinese ancestry. And he lead the Agents of Atlas to partly mock Fu Manchu iconography.

Marvel does not know how to write Asians. And they have a serious fetish for Japanese female characters. The vast majority of their Japanese characters are attractive girls/women that are mad for non-Asian cock. And the 2 most famous Japanese heroes in Marvel are racist fuckwits in Silver Samurai and Sunfire.

DC actually has a better track record with Asians than Marvel. And that's even with the cringe-inducement of Super Young Team and Great Ten.

Well, she partly is.

No Nico Minoru
No Hazmat
No Colleen Wing

Maybe next time?

I didn't mind Cho as an obnoxious sidekick and sometimes supporting character. Pak's shilling was obvious, though, and I don't know why he would shill so hard for a Korean math genius stereotype.

Still, the kid genius schtick was better than turning him into the Hulk.

but Middle Easterns hate being called Asian.

>Stop being scum. Go away.
You get lost on your way to tumblr or something?

>don't know why he would shill so hard for a Korean math genius stereotype.
It's because Pak is 1/4 Korean yet passes for white so he thinks he can shill Korean math genius because you have to "grab stereotypes by the horn".

>Still, the kid genius schtick was better than turning him into the Hulk.
Why can't they create something a little more original for an Asian character in comics? Ever read Gen13? There was this Chinese-American dude called Grunge who was a real slacker and more interested in partying than being typical nerd hobbies.

But then again, I'm not surprised. Comics are largely dominated by white guys who've never had meaningful interaction with non-whites, women, and other groups. They can't even write non-Americans properly and make-up gibberish for their language.

Cho doing his best Randy Orton??

Are implying people would care about the other characters you mentioned any more than these ones? Plus they used Shang-chi, woo, and Jake. Characters that existed long before those ones. It was half old asian characters and half currently running asians.

>Ever read Gen13?
Yes, but it's not exactly good and is very typically Top Cow cheese. Grunge was one of the better characters, though, I agree.

That being said, I'm not saying that old Cho was good either and I agree the stereotype was and still is stupid. I just don't see how making him the Hulk makes him any better.

Doesn't help that the writing's shit for most everything he's in right now.

Deep, user, Deep.

Who care what they think or their feelings.

>Kamala
>Middle Eastern
This is Amerifat school education

Why is she so perfect?

Colleen Wing is retroactively white.

It's because she's half Japanese. Chinks and Koreans hate them.

That explains why they avoided using popular characters like Psylocke.

Who is neither Asian nor American, despite having the body of a Japanese ninja lady.

Did he lost the clones or something?

So do I. Fuck, I'm not even a Marvel fan but I might read books she's in.

Why the fuck is kid Hulk doing the Randy Orton pose?

Not anymore!

gay hulk?

Why does Kamala get shoved into every team?

She is Wolverine-tier popularity.
To scale of her peers at least.

Great Ten are awesome.

Super Young Team was worth it for Most Excellent Superbat. 10/10 husbando.

Colossus and magik would count as Asian, wouldnt they

We're Marvel
We care about diversity
That's why
We sell shitty comics
That don't sell well
Filled with diversity
But
Make billions from movies
Filled with White people
And Black Panther

What's some essential Silk reads?

Kamala always feel shoved and forced in everything

Korean Hulk is just retarded

Israel and part of Russia are technically in Asia too. Does that make Jews and Russians Asian?

Man, this "Asian" thing is hard. Is there just a list of countries that are Asian and those that are non-Asian who simply exist in the continent of Asia?

Did Slott win?

Does he have a right to laugh at us for liking his Mary Sue when he stopped writing her?