You are a pleb if you haven't watched Rome

You are a pleb if you haven't watched Rome.

I've watched it a half dozen times

I'm an equestrian myself.

I just finished this a few days ago

HBO would be retarded not to restart this series in the era of streaming

watch it every year alongside generation kill

What would the world be today if Ceaser had lived?

If it was worth watching it would still be on the air

no, you're a pleb if you lived through it

It's basically GOT, but without autistic shitty protagonists

Same as nowadays, but August the month would have a different name

Why though ? He had no children, so Octavian would probably still have been his designated successor.
I don't see Caesar giving back the reins of the Republic to the men he had spent a lifetime cowering into submission...

>He had no children
He had Caesarion with Cleopatra, and Mark Anthony was his right hand. Octavian surprised everyone by being named his heir. If Caesar had lived he would have probably become the first emperor, and any of these three, plus any possible posterior sons, could be named heir. Also, they would only be the second emperor, remembered as much as Tiberius. They wouldn't have the importance Octavian had in our timeline

>Stand aside
>Make room you bunch of bastards
Base Newsreader coming through

The gods smile upon you citizen.

Season 1 was solid, season 2 felt like sitcom quality.

Not really. It was just as great. The only thing I think they pushed too hard was the conflict between Anthony and Octavian. Seriously, it seemed they hated each other more than Brutus

I loved this guy.

Would you accept being fat as that guy, but knowing you would portray the Newsreader on rome?

Augustus was literally the wisest ruler of all-time. No one can even touch him. He wouldve still be Julius successor and a legendary ruler regardless

You don't know that. Caesarion could have been better. Or anyone else

Shut up you dumb cuck. Caesarion was a cuck with a whore single mother. Based Augustus wouldve smoked him regardless.

Marcus Aurelius

>wisest ruler of all time
>BTFO by some homeless unwashed Germans

>The Chad Imperator vs The Virgin Half-breed