Oh boy, oh boy

Oh boy, oh boy.
It's Nova #3 time.

Thank you comrade.

My Australian upload speed is especially bad tonight, apologies.

Love that Death's Head getting some love in this and X-Men '92.
But which one is this one? Cause the original died, but you know with Dimension jumping bull-bull.

So were Titus, Death's Head and a Chitauri just randomly hanging out in this bar when the Novas came?

Funny thing. My brother came in when I first read this issue and was like holy shit, is that Death's Head?

OP your brother has great taste in bounty hunters. Love that Marvel brings him out once in a while. He even got a Marvel Legends figure which was sick as fuck. (all those weapons on his back can replace any hand)
From busting up Marvel's Transformers to fucking with the Nova corp. Death's Head my boy

I wonder who his "employer" is.

Yeah, he's a huge Transformers fan and gave me a little talk about his history, etc. He's a super cool guy.

A tiger, a robot, and a bug walk into a bar...

Man, Rich ain't looking too hot.

Defending best doggo :')

WHAT IN BLUE BLAZES.[/spoilers]

So the Chitauri were willing to ALLAHU AKBAR themselves?

I ruined my /spoiler, nice.

Hold on, isn't richard supposed to contain the power within himself instead of drawing it from his helmet?

Maybe that changed after his "death"

Bringing up girls is one way to avoid having to explain shit, I guess.

Great! Rich has brought back the Cancerverse's "Many-Angled Ones"... This should get good!!

Yeah, that bothered me about that page, too.
I mean, maybe without the Worldmind around happened. Maybe we'll get an explanation one day.

And he's apparently infected a Giant Celestial head with it too. Let that sink in.

Hopefully he won't remember saying that he always loved Gamora next issue.

Alright, that's it for this month.
Cool stuff.

To be fair, they only explicitly refer to the Black Nova helmet as having power in its own right.

My god Sam's tiny.

Why is she wearing Super Mario gloves?

Thanks for the story time OP. I wonder how long he can hide his cancer.

When is Sam going to get naked again?

>There's a girl I should talk to...Namorita. She's still around right? I hope she's OK, if she died that would have really screwed up the space-time continuum.

>Our names are unimportant
>It doesn't matter who we are

>Not everyone gets that chance
Yeah oh-k Rich, tell that to Bucky and Ben Reilly

What matters is our plan

>I'm gonna live like hell
He has a long list of things to do including telling Gamora he wants to have kids :^)

Oh no, he's not just leaking cancerverse into 616, he is it!

It took kinda like two decades for Ben to be brought back.

I'm glad it wasn't that way with Rich.

No less I hope they address the whole Nita out of time plot point from late in DnA's run.

I dunno, maybe it's what it'll take for Thanos to approve of their mirage.

Thanks for the storytime

Here's to the series staying good and seling well

What I love about this comic, along with everything else, is that Sam is a dumb kid and Rich is slightly less dumb and slightly less of a kid.

Thanks OP!

And please someone tells me that this is selling good

NEXT WEEK: THEY HAVE SEX

>Sam, I have made love to a woman. Inform the Corps.

Cosmo is best dog.

Is Richie gonna be dead again by the end of this?

>he didn't immediately blow the plan by saying that out loud
He's improving

Either that or cured. I'm just happy to not only have more Rich, but decently written Rich at that.

I hope he doesn't die. His dynamic with Sam is really entertaining.

I think they're saving his death for Annihilation 2

I wonder if there's some furshitter out there who's in love with Titus.

I like him because he just looks like Rengar or Ajani except not a lion

Spooky.

>All of that

Holy fucking shit dude

Man I can't believe rich is infected with the T-Virus

>When she got the mega succ

Hopefully Garthan Saal. The fact that he was never used in Sam's run seems like the hugest fucking oversight considering you could have him be the founder of the Black Novas and it would fit perfectly into canon.

Gamora, I'm really sorry to say this, but I am Cancerverse positive. You might want to get yourself tested.

Though I didn't like the Bendis retcon, the one thing I didn't mind was him forgetting about Namorita. Always thought a time paradox was a lame way to bring her back.
Gamora and Richard is my OTP

>No less I hope they address the whole Nita out of time plot point from late in DnA's run.
I heard Brevoort just decided her revival was non-canon.

>Garthan Saal
Oh yeah, DnA set up a plot with him recruiting people and was never seen or mentioned again.

The chitauri are Space Somalians.

Suddenly Resident Evil 7

Mine too. Fuck those faggots bandwagoners who think that just because Benis used it, it's automatically bad.

Welp. That doesn't look good.

>And please someone tells me that this is selling good
#1 sales were at 60k.
They were inflated by Marvel overshipping.
Actual units sold were at 30k.

Seems to be him, Minion doesn't look like that, like you said with the dimension hoping stuff he can pop up anywhere.

I actually decide to buy a Marvel book and this is what happens. Same thing happened last time with New Warriors.

>literally wears a black nova helmet
>nova gone rogue
>called "supernova" which was what the Black Novas referred to them as in Loeb's run
Sam's entire first volume was just me going "oh cool, they're setting up Garthan Saal's return" and then it just never happened.

What does he say?

>haven't read that Death's Head download pack yet
FUCK

She kept being alluded to in Yost's New Warriors and even showed up in the last page of that, and IIRC Yost even had places to go with the character (but I never found the page where he had said what they were).

It's selling pretty bad,.

>Was that a Canadian Accent? How'd you even get that in Space?

I guess Sam didn't bother telling Rich that Alpha Flight runs global security now, eh?

o shit

Yey the actual good Marvel books sells like shit

Gamora and Rich was sexy as fuck but they didn't really have much chemistry as a pairing. It was all "Lol lets fuck" besides Adam Warlock is who Gamora has always been crazy for and it was even teased in DnA's comic that she was falling for him again.

That said I wasn't really into how DnA handled Rich and Nita either, maybe just let Rich move on from those two.

Pretty sure he'll avoid that for that because of his condition, don't want his penis to bite her or something.

I mean, they did visit the relationship again during conquest. Granted, that was before the stuff you mentioned in DnA's stuff, but still, she didn't seem as interested in Adam since he was more or less a different person.

He seems to have it under control.
I'm hoping we get to see Rich go up against a few powerhouses with this

I guess it depends on how this comic does, if it sells decently to good they will cure him, if not Brevoort has an excuse to say "lol you didn't buy it" and to keep Rich dead and to cancel the comic and consign Sam to Waid hell.

This comic has good word of mouth and I hope thathelps the sales go up because Marvel isn't promoting it (issue two hit and a lot of people were mentioning in messageboards that they didn't know this comic existed).

IS THAT FUCKING DEATH'S HEAD?!?

Yeah, he showed up on the last page of last issue. Where have you been?

Marvel doesn't promote rhis comic like it does Iron Riri or ASM, hell when Nova #2 hit people were commenting on how good it was there were other people going "Oh what, I didn't know this existed!" And the panels with Rich being confused about the new Marvel status quo is what made a lot of people want to pick it up too.

Gamora didn't care about Adam anymore in the end and to be honest they have even less chemistry than her and Rich (and just like, it came out of nowhere originally). Adam isn't for silly love games anymore.

Of course I would take either of them with Gam a million times before they pander to the fucking piece of shit movie.

I don't think this is selling worse than the average of all recent Sam volumes. It probably should have a while to go still.

Though regarding the whole shipping thing (god what am I doing with my life) they really spun it as he and Nita being soulmates pretty damn hard during New Warriors, before Larsen came in and thought BACK TO BASICS is what it should be and basically split the two apart with no good reason whatsoever.

I don't mind it. Hell, that's why DnA worked so well with him, since they did pick stuff from all his characterizations as opposed to "the only way he can work is by being cosmic powered Peter Parker".

I haven't read this new Nova arc at all. I only took an interest here because Cosmo was on the cover and he's in my top 5.

Gamora remains best girl.

Ron Lim drew me a gorgeous naked Gamora at comicon last year. One of my favorites.

She was hanging around and reconnecting with him post getting fried by the sun (when she had short hair) and they quit the GotG and she did say she found his philosophical tirades to be hot when she used to find them annoying.

Plus during the Cancerverse she yells at Rich and he reffers to her as an ex and after he dies we see Gamora comforting Moondragon because of Phyla's death and both Rocket and Wendell mention Robbie and Nita as being the most upset about Rich passing.

Gamora and Rich were pretty done.

>guts spell out "riiipp"

that's pretty metal

Oh right, Night Thrasher did come back recently.

#1 sold so low it would have to basically stay level for #2 and after or even get better in the long run.

That basically never happens these days.
Although if word of mouth was really that good, maybe there is a slight chance Marvel's overshipping bullshit will actually help after all and comic stores will increase future orders of the title.

But it seems highly unlikely.
A more realistic scenario is that orders will decrease further like they always do after number one and we're looking at 25k at best for #2 which is cancellation territory already.

If Marvel keeps being dicks like they always are these days, this book will not make it to 12