What is the dumbest thing that an actor, actress or director you like has said...

What is the dumbest thing that an actor, actress or director you like has said? I don’t hate feminism but this is too ignorant even for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chrisevans/status/796219890239733760?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I don't hate feminism"

If every word started with a capital letter I'd swear that was Jaden tweeting.

She’s correct though. Every girl who doesn’t give me her number is denying me sex and therefore taking away my rights.

Yeah, I’m not some paranoid tradcon whi thinks it’s a female supremacy cult dedicated to oppressing men.

i think this board would better itself to learn that everyone, in every perspective, when talking about things of this nature live within a bubble.

I think the platform has more to blame than the people on it.

>I didn't know about Harvey Weinstein
You really can't top that. I mean it was meme on Sup Forums for like it's entire existence

>forcing women to not have sex is slut shaming
virgins are sluts now

Only ugly virgins get mad at women exploring their sexuality.

Sex is a right.
Rights can be defended by force.
Rape is not longer illegal or immoral; it’s your right.

Women have the right to explore their sexuality but they also should pay for their own birth control.

>tweets humans will never understand

>forcing women to not have sex?
Is she talking about the muslim world? Because that never happened in contemporary America unless she means some teenage girl's dad or something

Nobody is trying to ban birth control you stupid worthless fucking walking eggs

Forcing me not to eat as a form of weight control is forcing me not to eat. Which is about control and fat shaming

Ffs evan you make it so hard to waifu you

I forgive you tho

Reminder that any sex outside loving, committed, long-term relationships is wrong. This applies to both men and women.
You don't need to be a slut to "explore" your sexuality.

White women with black man is sexual colonialism.

What is even the context of these tweets? Is she debating Catholics or something?

All the stupid tweets Chris Evans made after the Trump election

Link pls
Love reeeing

This is unironically true.

twitter.com/chrisevans/status/796219890239733760?lang=en

>sex is a right
But not for me

Gwyneth paltrow and her retarded avocados probably.

They are called MAWWs for a reason.

Lefty roasty grannys feminist detected or maybe a kike or a cuck.
PIC RELATED YOU DEGENERATES SLUTS.

>still believing that pseudoscience
keep bawwwwing

>Which in turn is saying sex for women is a privilege & not a right because we still dont like the idea of women having sex for pleasure.
Jordan "Kermit" Peterson was right.

Women never having to take personal responsibility for their own actions is the typical feminist mindset.

Who is forcing women to not have sex?

That picture doesn't say a god damn thing, user. What you should post instead is the image of a collection of studies showing how it gets worse and worse the more sexual partners you've had.

Dunno if he still counts, but Steve Harvey says dumb shit a lot.

Sex is a privilege for both men and women. It's definitely not a right. What the fuck is she talking about?

I don't think you're paying much attention then.

What's wrong with just taking the pill?
You can be a slut and never need to kill any babies

This the same dumb broad that accused James Woods of hitting on her twenty years ago? She seems like a real braniac.

Unintelligent tv actress says unintelligent things. There’s nothing more to see.

>memerson

Also I actually saw Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) talk for 90 minutes about his ridiculous, awful Baha'i religion. After the event I just left, didn't even go for an autograph or anything.

Also endlessly babbling about "rights" without ever considering the duty and olbigations that come with it.
Literally "dad I'm 18 now I do what I want!1!!!"

no.... braniac
lmao

Not one I like but I find it humorous how week she is

It's about like the Roman times where women they said that women with black children got that way from looking at a nigger

Holy fuck what a good post. It's not impressive or cool, but that's pretty much the point, isn't it?

I know, but he does have some good points and is able to concisely make them. I don't agree with him at all when it comes to religion/Christianity, but that doesn't mean I don't think he's got valuable things to say otherwise.

WTF? What is her problem?

>My sexual orientation is X
>I am attracted to members of preferred sex Y
>I need to fuck as many members of Y as I can while I'm young and still """"""""exploring""""""""" my sexuality, even though I know my sexuality already
White knight feminist apologist Sup Forumsedditor spotted.

What? Surely you don't believe this. Are you out of your goddamn mind?

What does that mean?

He's a Chad poster, not a virgin poster.

>Sex for pleasure

If we're going to talk about sex as a commodity we need to discuss the fact that Feminism literally pushed for the devaluing of it. Sex used to be held to a higher value because you needed to be part of a select group (married) in order to obtain it. You had to prove that you were worthy of it.

Now we're seeing the effects of that unrestricted product to both groups: Women raising fucked up kids, men becoming more volatile.

kek this one always makes me laugh, she also has limes and some other retarded shit

Is sex a right? Where do I get it?

>denying is birthcontrol but also dont have it for pleasure
Uh.

Also yeah, I'm a male and in modern society with any women sex is a fucking privelege for me (that i dont even have unless i'm a conmaster trickster and a liar).

>Sex used to be held to a higher value because you needed to be part of a select group (married) in order to obtain it.
I don't think you understand how many men not only fucked whores but also fucked/raped the help.

Soon, user. In a couple of years it will be declared a basic human right and all NEETs will have a monthly comfort woman visit.

>Soon, user. In a couple of years it will be declared a basic human right and all NEETs will have a monthly comfort woman visit.
wtf I'm a SJW now

She she comes across as if she is trying to say having sex is a right. However, seems like she is trying to say wanting sex is a right, which isn't all that controversial. This is what happens when Hollywood tries preach about the ethics and definitions of sexuality.

>I don't think you understand how many men not only fucked whores but also fucked/raped the help.

I'm not going to take you seriously until you show me the statistics.

"I have a hunch" and "I saw it in a movie" is not evidence.

Some countries already do it for handicapped people and retards, and if it's with another retard their helpers have to help them and co-ordinate it. Soon the NEETs will be the true master race.

Kek , keep being mad roasties, SLUT ONCE SLUT ALWAYS.

>That picture doesn't say a god damn thing, user.
Only that if you have a son with a woman that already have their own from another partner or that have fucked without protection (thanks phill) with many other men your spring won't be 100% yours, yeah it's nothing user.

When I took health class in middle/high school, they used to preach abstinence. Guess that was too oppressive for shitlibs and feminists.

You REALLY don't think men fucked around in the past, that every man was a good Christcuck lad who waited until marriage? Obviously there were those, but you're fucking delusional if you think whorehouses and street walkers weren't busy as always. Fuck, just look at how easy it is nowadays with tinder and shit like it.

Yeah it is nothing, user, do a screencap when it isn't fake news tier garbage.

Hey man, I'm all for no hymen no diamond, but telling stories about lifelong semen absorption isn't exactly accurate.

i gotta say why would a celeb cutie ever want to date a loser TSA agent that makes 20k a year?

>people telling me to wait to find a boyfriend or a solid partner who I can consistently have safe sex with, who himself is not fucking lots of other women, to minimize emotional and biological damage to our persons, is something I cannot cope with
more dopamine! more stimulation! more pleasure! mmmm cum 5 times! hitachi vibrators, dragon dildos, camshows, send me $5 see what happens!

I'm still not seeing any evidence. You have to prove that majority did it, you have to prove its' prevalence as a cultural standard.

Just admit you don't have any and that you swallowed the Feminist "Patriarchy" propaganda. You even said that rape is prevalent.

Who are we

Wow his Twitter is pretty aggressively cucked
Holy shit tell me he sees the irony here

>linked studies
>doesn't check them
Go read them.

Yeah, let's disregard the actual studies made by researchers because you want to protect your ideology.
It's so much more intelligent and rational.

Are you a woman because you're completely missing the point

Eh, doesn't bother me either way. I'm my girl's first, so I'm good no matter what.

She's saying she's on the defensive for men who aren't worth her. I'm not sure what's so awful about being prepared to say no, though. She's inflating the issue due to popular themes of inequity, though. It's really not the worst thing in the world to have to turn down a date.

Now I thought the first one wasn't really contentious, but why does anybody of either sex have the RIGHT to recreational sex with zero consequences? In an ideal world that could be the case, but we're not there, are we?

You do not need to have sex to live. I am living proof.

There is nothing wrong with having sex for pleasure. In fact, if both parties aren't getting pleasure from sex, you're doing it wrong. Sex should only be in the context of marriage, however.

They all think they're the first person to ever read the flag code.

It's all crocodile tears to try and get what she wants. Same as any political or social faction since the dawn of history. Thing is that weak women who never thought they should have to represent themselves are all freshly mind-blown that people have always said what it takes to get what they want. They're new to it and they're upset they only just figured it out.

This
Casual sex is a mistake

im not, the point is that men think that they have the right to date who ever they want and ask out whatever women they want. reality is that men need to be a little more self aware. ur a fucking loser why would a millionaire oscar winning young talented hottie want to date you!? its fucking annoying.

see

So forcing women NOT to have sex is wrong
and forcing them to have sex is also wrong ?
Oh what a world we live in now....

>im not, the point is that men think that they have the right to date who ever they want and ask out whatever women they want.

You may not have heard, but sex is a human right now.

HONK HONK!

see

He probably didn't know who she was

>no hymen no diamond
Kek, how have I never heard this before?

Why would you stay for the whole 90 minutes?

Reminder that this kind of thinking led to women lashing out and acting like total sluts.

do you not have male friends?

If sex is a right then why can't I get any? I can vote for free. I can get a firearm with money. I can't get sex for free or with money. What gives?

>you are wrong and I'm right.
>shows proof that fag is wrong
>n-never mind I have a gf and we weren't talking that being slut is bad therefore you are still wrong WRONG wwaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah lefty cuck, kill yourself.

she's not wrong, sex is a right the government should subsidize everyone's orgasms

same with video games, kino, and eggrolls

>can't get sex with money
Haha whoo

Access to sex is a right for women because they have to put in absolutely no effort for it. None. Beta males in this country are just absolutely fucked unless you want to break the law in one way or another.

>I can't get sex with money
Are you actually a fucking retard?
>inb4 don't want a hooker
Then kill yourself.

False.

Hollywood romanticized bad boys.

Whereas before women were actively warned against them.