DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO STOP ME THIS TIME SMEE

DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO STOP ME THIS TIME SMEE

>suicide jokes in a film for children

Uhmmmm user sweetie, we need to have a talk.

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH PETER PAN LISTS SMEE, TINKERBELL, AND ONLY JUAN OVOU

Robin Williams should have had that scene

Wasn't Phil Collins in this movie?

?!?!?NO S P L A S H?!?!?

That would've been kino as fuck because it would've foreshadowed his actual suicide

SMEE'S FEE AND SEE

Good Morning Vietnam does exactly this

How did Smee go serving Hook to serving CIA?

Captain Hook? I'm CIA

>yfw the plane sequence was actually a dream sequence

you watching FreeForm you fag?

JUSTIO

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man, before making him walk the plank

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10

Here we are now

THE CHILDREN WERE SCREAMING THE CHILDREN WERE SCREEEAAMING

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for upvotes, I can tell you I am not a faggot redditor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will shove my fist so far up your ass that I will use you as a ventriloquist dummy at children’s birthday parties in order to lull them into a false sense of security so that I can rape their parents.

Reminder that Peter Pan canonically drinks the lifeblood of children and murders them and Hook is literally the good guy.

Not really sure what I'm reading here but you deserve a (you) nonetheless

reminder that Peter Pan is a fucking stunted adolescent psychological development archetype which pedos and incels project onto and if he was a real person you'd want to murder him brutally

fuck you

He was yeah, in a small role as a detective