Why didn't he push Isildur into the larva?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlockers.mn/watch/qvoO7Rvl-thor-ragnarok.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like Wasildur

It's spelled larvae

low interest rates, it wouldn't have been a sound financial decision

Because the larva wasn't big enough to handle Isildur's massive Numenorian physique yet.

because he didnt stop believing and rolled the dice
some will win, some will lose

But what was Isildur's fiscal policy?

Why sauron didnt use the larva to protect mount doom?

What the FUCK was hackson thinking here?

War would start between Elves and Men, right after an already strenuous and draining war.

But who would know

Also putlockers.mn/watch/qvoO7Rvl-thor-ragnarok.html

He knew Isildur's life insurance policy didn't cover betrayal by allies and he didn't want his wife and kids to lose the house after his passing.

because both armies knew they were up there

if an elf killed the new king of gondor (even if it was to destroy the ring) there wouldve been a huge war between elves and men

the bigger mystery is how middle earth had literally NO scientific advancement over the next 3000 years

Bullshit, he could have told that Isildur fell himself.

Because he was his brother's descendant

Isildur jumped into the fires of mount doom upon learning I wasn't gay for him

>hey guys, i know you just saw me go up into that fire cave with the new king but uhh bad news he uhh fell haha. also its a coincidence that the land we're standing on is crumbling around us and also the volcano suddenly erupting is a coincidence too
>lets all go home

Oh, so NOW a Noldor has issues with kinslaying.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Mr. Isildur."

>there will never be a LotR sequel with steampunk ships (named after the Fellowship) piloted by Dwarves and Hobbits, the Palantir Express train system connecting Arnor, Rohan, Gondor, and the Iron Hills that all have to unite to fight against the two Blue Wizards (who fell to corruption by Melkor) who have been growing a massive army of Dwarves and Men in the east

>killing gay ass Teleri faggots and taking their ships to go kill a god is the same as killing your grand nephew