*breathes in*

*breathes in*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

I've got something you can breathe in
*unzips pants*

I had high hopes for this movie. It looked good.

This haha shit should get you banned

OH NO NO

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

Clooney will hush this bomb up with another “Mr Drumpf is a rapist and I have proof” episode

>MATT DAMON

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG AHHAHAHHAHA

Really interested in this (I'll pirate it of course)

Shame it tanked

good, who fucking thought that was a good idea? It's a thing that's been done for decades. even if this movie came out in the 90s it would be stale and dated

women were a misatke

are there other movies where despicable jews get what they deserve?

t. harvey

George Clooney can't direct.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>W-why didn’t people pay to see white bashing?
You just know they’re legit confused and taken aback, too

I actually wanted to see this, but fox was advertising this movie 2-3 times EVERY commercial break. so fuck you for spamming this in my god damn face.

like i give a shit that george clooney directed it anyways

you are insane

How is almost 750 mil "tanking"?

>Budget $25 million
>Box office $2.8 million

literally what

But I thought every show was white bashing because all entertainment is owned by jews who are hell bent on destroying the white race.

it's in dollars, not millions of dollars

Wut. Is that from like 1 movie theater?

Does Clooney think he is still relevant these days ?

>But I thought every show was white bashing
nobody says that. There are a ton though, kike :^)

try reading OP's picture again. The whole thing

Please learn to read

holy shit user

>In 1959, the peaceful, all-white neighborhood of Suburbicon is shaken up by the arrival of an African-American family.

bone chilling tbqh. stuff of nightmares

this

i didnt even know they were making a new amityville movie

that is a pretty fucked up headline

Someone get this hothead outta here

To be fair Amityville played 10 screens and was already available on streaming and VOD when it opened. It's lucky it made any money at all.

Did Cloony think blacks were going to flock to see this instead of Tyler Perry's "That my big Fat Mama House 3" or whatever? I know whites don't like paying to be guilted and shamed about how evil they are .

>I know whites don't like paying to be guilted and shamed about how evil they are

Uhm user?

>The film was originally scheduled for release on January 2, 2015.[13] However, in September 2014, it was removed from the schedule.[14] In May 2015, it was announced the film would be released on April 15, 2016.[15] When Filmyard Holdings sold Miramax to beIN Media Group on March 2, 2016, Miramax was no longer the production company of Amityville: The Awakening.[16] It was set to be released on April 1, 2016,[17][18] but was delayed due to test screening responses and given the release date of January 6, 2017.[19] On December 16, 2016, just weeks away from the film's January 6 release date, the film was again pushed back, this time to June 30, 2017; it was eventually removed from there as well.[20] In September 2017, it was announced that it would be released in select theaters in the US on October 28, 2017, and for free on Google Play from October 12 to November 8, 2017.[3] The movie will be released on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital HD on November 14, 2017.[21]

stop being a redditor

I USED TO RUUUUUUULE THE WORLD

So its safe to say George Clooney's career is dead right? We are at the "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" part of his career?

user, I don't know how to tell you this....

There are EIGHTEEN movies under the Amityville brand

CRASHING THIS INDUSTRY

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>read the plot synopsis
Sounds like a shitty attempt at a Coen Brothers movie.

What's Arino up to nowadays anyway?

>yfw the Coen bros cowrote it

I don't bloody believe it

They wrote the original script but then Clooney rewrote it which it probably why it's a disaster

>make another "middle-class white people are the devil" flick
>flops
>people blame weinstein company for the failure
Sigh

This is a long-standing trend of the Coen Brothers'. The scripts they sell are basically busywork and the scripts they keep are what they actually prize.

it's not a Weinstein movie, the headline is just terribly written. Harvey produced the new Amityville movie (which was direct to VOD)

Time to do more Nespresso commercials

Don't doubt you but curious what are some good examples of this?

He's already loaded, the sale of his tequila company brought in almost a billion.

>Did Cloony think blacks were going to flock to see this instead of Tyler Perry's "That my big Fat Mama House 3" or whatever?
kek

Critics like it and the decade the plot is set is ultra comfy. I will spend the 2h to see it when the torrent comes out

taxes and leeches took half that money

>Critics like it
I have news for you

It's still a shitload.

Kikes BTFO

>Critics like it
>On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 26% based on 136 reviews, and an average rating of 4.8/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "A disappointing misfire for director George Clooney, Suburbicon attempts to juggle social satire, racial commentary, and murder mystery — and ends up making a mess of all three."[21] On Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating to reviews, the film has a weighted average score of 43 out of 100, based on 38 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".[22] Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "D–" on an A+ to F scale.

user why do you shitpost?

Why didn't Sup Forums go and see this to support /ourguys/?

Calm down Batman.

I really liked Bridge of Spies. Tom Hanks was great in it. Perfect cast.

>Leftist shills
>/ourguys/

It looked good from the previews, a classic story about a flawed but earnest man fucking up gangsters to protect his son. But now Sup Forums is telling me it's actually about nogs and muh diversity 'n sheeit? What gives?

they only wrote it

>The Amityville Horror
>The Amityville Terror
kek, I suppose it's a lot of movies to keep coming up with fresh titles

>This is a long-standing trend of the Coen Brothers'. The scripts they sell are basically busywork and the scripts they keep are what they actually prize.
To The Wite Sea is one of their best scripts and they shelved it, meanwhile they direct weak shit like Hail Caesar.

i unironically agree. it's one of the few Sup Forums ""memes"" that is ZERO effort.

>whitebashing

What? Did we see the same trailer? Isn't the movie just about Matt damon in the 50's fighting the mob?

What a misleading headline

That's because the part about the flawed but earnest man was written by the Coen Brothers. Clooney decided to tack on a story about racism in the suburbs that isn't shown in the trailers

S. Spielberg can't make bad films. Even his mediocre ones (bridge of spies is mediocre) are very watchable

the trailer is misleading. it's about a black family who moves into the neighborhood and the whities start freaking out.

Did you see it? It's hard to believe they would completely ignore the whole point of the movie in the trailer.

I just saw the trailers. There is NO indication about a black family. I just saw trailer #2 and it shows them for like a few seconds. yet the trailer isnt revolved around them. If you hadnt mentioned that its about racism I would have thought it was just another one of those coen jokes thrown in there and not the fucking central plot of the movie. Movie looks like its just about Matt Damon fighting the Mob and those hijinks throw the town into disarray

you know what happens when a black family moves into a white suburb? everyone crosses their fingers and says "pleaseeeee don't act like niggers please please please this is a nice place". and if they don't act like niggers everyone is super stoked and treats them as good or better then everyone else because they are so happy. if they act like niggers everyone is bummed out and calls the cops on them(as they would do with any white person who chimps out) when they break the law. it isn't racism it's just wanting to live in a nice place.

t. person who lives in a suberb, that has had a few nogs move in over the years. they have so far behaved pretty well thank god

Hail Caesar is one of their best films you pleb fuck

What was the point of that film?

That everyone overreacts to everything, but this doesn't mean that sensationalist news stories have no basis in reality, and sometimes you've got to be a dick to keep everything stable

Amityville flopped? Bella thorne must feel embarrassed

I have to admit I didn't even know there was a new Amityville movie until I saw this thread.

lots of subtext about the similarity between catholicism and capitalism.

Basically "nothing wrong with having a system that might be flawed but generally allows people to find their own place and happiness, the alternatives are probably even be worse"

Shit, and I thought the Friday the 13th movies were the longest running horror franchise.

what meme involves any effort?

>zero effort
UUUU

>whites don't like paying to be guilted and shamed about how evil they are.
Where the fuck have you been? White liberals are always the target audience of this shit.

I like seeing Clooney fail.

BTFO

hahahahaha

*breathes in*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

XD

this is it

>everyone crosses their fingers and says "pleaseeeee don't act like niggers please please please this is a nice place". and if they don't act like niggers everyone is super stoked and treats them as good or better then everyone else because they are so happy.
That's not what happens at all

I unironically agree with this. Whenever I see someone posting some shit like
>breathes in
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>breathes in again for more air
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I always assume that it's that weird 15 year old kid you went to high school with, who know one liked, and was a complete memelord. He was the type of guy to spout memes IRL.

There are apparently tons of black people and other SocJus elements to it.

This is true. A number of professional blacks live in my neighborhood and we've never had a problem

Clooney is a moronic hack, apparently he added that stuff in when he got a hold of the original Coen Brothers script.