youtube.com/watch?v=28ZUgh9m8ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ending was shit, movie was ok

Yeah it was fun, which is what it set out to do

movie was shit, ending was ok in the sense that it meant the movie was over

lol watch the real man version drive
baby driver is kids shits

God, this flick was fucking awful.
Thing I don't get is why Reddit loved it so much, I mean sure it's le Edgar Wright (beyond overrated) and "cool" old music they can pretend to know and be singing along to, but there was so much cringe it was hard to handle.
The first scene after the pre-credits driving sequence was a copy-paste of the dance-walking Peter Parker scene from Spidey 3 and ripping on that is a famous I'm a super nerd XD dogwhistle for fuck's sake.
The music was bad, the "characters" were clearly just plot devices that could quip and emote on cue, the plot was dumb anyway, the jokes were unfunny.
Ok there was one time I chuckled, the asian guy talking about the removed tattoo was pretty funny, but that was the only time I laughed at all.
Aside from that, give me one (1) good thing about this pile of shit.

It was fine. But this is Sup Forums so they hate it.

This

reddit director, reddit aesthetics, reddit plot, reddit actors
This is quite probably the most reddit thing made this year very neck and neck with Homecoming and Stranger Things 2.

Is it just me or is there something really AMERICAN about redemption arcs like the last bit of this movie? Reminded me of the drunken pilot plance crash move ahile back who also did hit time in the end w/o really needing to. Possibly other movies too. Is that religious?

I baby drive.

It was good entertainment and I don't even remember what's so bad about the ending. Ignore the redditors calling it reddit in an attempt to fit in.

it was slow

>reddit actors
Except Jon Hamm

Some of the best timing editing to music in film, and its amazing for this.

you need to go back friendo. this movie was reddit as fuck

Can you explain what you actually mean though

>avowed reddit expert telling me to go back
Even if you're joking you're a retarded cunt and you should kill yourself.

Thought it was shit with a very dis-likable protagonist.

Half of it is commercials.

it felt like a "manufactured" movie. like how netflix engineers their shows, this felt like that - to appeal to the ADD stricken 13-40 male set

Bet movie of the year.

It's set in Atlanta so I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk

the car chase with the masks was good, otherwise I agree

No, only teens liked it.

Great work agreeing with stale pasta

I watched it yesterday. It was just so vapid. What exactly was interesting about it?

Meh.

Main character was played by an ugly, uncharismatic giraffe. And the character himself was an asshole. Additionally he says 'I don't talk at all', then talks like a teenage sperg thru the whole movie.

The music selection sucked. If your whole movie is going to revolve around music, get some actually good music. The director went out his way to get the most bland, obscure shit. Also, nobody cares that the waitresses song was in some dumbass 60s song, shut up.

Only good parts were the action scenes and where the movie wasn't about the protagonist. Also don't get me started on the ending JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IT MAKES NO SENSE JUST END THE MOVIE EARLY.

look at all the buzzwords

I liked it a lot and I liked the main character. It's absolutely worth a watch user. I like Kevin Spacey's character.

Wright's weakest movie. Still a decent 6.5/10

the bar crawl alien movie was his worst desu

>Its a "i'm nothing without this carefully selected reddit approved 80s music playlist playing throughout the whole movie" movie

youtube.com/watch?v=-r-1iAiUznk

i liked it

>80s music playlist playing
Confirmed for never seeing movie

fucking this, so much this.

This

Edgar Wright is a good filmmaker who knows how to pace and edit his movies. In this regard, he made a successful, fun action movie. It's not perfect, but very enjoyable.

did spacey fuck this kid too? how can we stop him from spacing all the boipucci? it's not fair bros

Protagonist looked like a Polish illegal immigrant. Cringey as fuck "music guy" persona. I couldn't handle it after 30 minutes. Just deleted it because it was actually making me angry how unlikabe everyone was.

Stopped it cuz I was mad this low test numale acted like he was the coolest man alive. I liked when those types of cast were played exclusively by high test alphas like Clint Eastwood. People you actually want to look like.

I made the ending better
youtube.com/watch?v=28ZUgh9m8ec

for an comedy, the jokes are meh and few
for an action movie, the main character is not involved in most of the actions, he just mostly hides and looks scared
for a car movie, the car stunts aren't that great
for a heist movie, all the actual part of the heist takes place off screen
the main character is less interesting than all of the side characters, including the walking dead guy with 5 minutes of screen time and the deaf black guy

I'm actually surprised edgar wright directed this seeing how boring it is

he didnt have simon pegg to put some restrain on him