/sug/ - Steven Universe General

/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Ojou-sama edition

Last Thread: [NEW RELEASES]
>Weekly episodes to return Feb. 10, will include The New Crystal Gems and Storm in the Room
thegeekiary.com/steven-universe-returns-weekly-timeslot-feb-10/40977
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?desc=on
>Full bomb released by CN itself! Episodes 11 to 15
Direct/Torrent: sug.rocks/dl.html
Marebucks: Starting from marebucks.com/sun/112

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fnNJfvBL4mw
youtu.be/vaLX6pRtM8I
youtu.be/JMLAKtT2HKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ah

If you don't post cute lapidot i'm going to delete Sup Forums

You can't win every battle. Pick the ones you can win and don't fucking bother if you know you can't. You're acting like a cartoon artist can have significant influence over state censorship. If it were that easy to over-rule the say of the state, that a foreign cartoon artist throwing a fit would somehow break the floodgates, censorship would never be a thing.

If Blue saw Steven in the Zoo, she would adduct him as an Adorable little teddy bear. Who could blame her?

Go ahead.

I'm back.

canon

delusional

>If Connie were a gem, it would be turquoise colored
Is Steven's secret power being irresistible to blue colored gems?

Guys, if Lapis is my favorite gem, and Lapis is just Sucrose's self-insert, does that mean that I may have a thing for Sucrose subconsciously?

but she ain't even a pretty gay chick

I used to think Lapis was best gem, but then she got Zuked.

There's a couple problems with that theory. The PD-is-Rose theory came about to explain her powers. If she still had diamond powers as a quartz, why would a scheming quartz-diamond be a threat? Why let things escalate as far as they did? She could just contact the other diamonds, explain the fuckup and prove herself by showing her unique powers (or just talking since they were so close), and if needed have them team up to restrain her real body. The quartz-diamond killing herself seems unlikely too, because Eyeball explicitly states she saw the shattering with her own eye.

please do so

She was alright in Alone At Sea.

It would also mean Zuke had the hots for her ex-boss

>delete Sup Forums
Sup Forums beat you to the punch by electing an anti Net Neutrality president with their meme magic.

If Lapis is Sugar's teen self-insert, and Peridot is Zuke's self-insert, does that make Zuke a pedophile that wants to fuck her boss?

also yes

They did it.
They actually did that AGAIN.
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

"Bubbled" just aired in Russia. And guess what?
THE MADE RUBY A BOY. AGAIN.

Not just CG-Ruby anymore - ALL rubies.

HOW SUGAR ALLOWED IT? DID SHE NOT CARE FOR TRANSLATIONS?
I thought, that she wants to tell "non-straight beautiful love story". She stated that in one of her intervews. How she feels now, when localizators just shit on her intent?

She is pretty, just not with this hair.

Lapis is nowhere close to Sugar's insert.
Contrary to popular belief, Jasper and Lapis weren't based on an IRL abusive relationship.

>Tfw SU doesn't have ghost animation to help them.
youtu.be/fnNJfvBL4mw
youtu.be/vaLX6pRtM8I
>these are 10 years old.
youtu.be/JMLAKtT2HKk
>This is 9 years old.

I pretend most Zuke episodes aren't canon, doesn't really change much in a show that's 90% filler.

say hello to best fusion!

HELLO BEST FUSION!

nobody cares about russia

kek

Post varicite.

lapiven

Lapis is a version of an old self-insert of Sugar's

>contrary to popular belief
fuck off lapis-loozily or whatever the fuck your name is

Hey guys i'm new here. Who is this Zuke person you keep talking about?

>lapis-loozily
Literally who?

kys baiter

Yes.

I'm 12 by the way

>violent alien insurgent welcomes violent alien insurgent

If a cartoon is 90% filler, doesn't that make it a regular cartoon?

I read that Lapis was based on a character from Sugar's webcomic, Margo in Bed.

GUYS POST THE LEAK

What leak?

Yeah, but she's at the point where she's completely forgotten her grudges against nearly everyone, which goes against everything we knew about her character up until Super Watermelon Island. The most we've gotten is her awkwardly trying to make a joke about being stuck in a mirror for 5000 years. She should still be fuming at the CGs, not happily collaborating and sitting down for a meal with them. I've lost a lot of faith in the show because of how badly her arcs been handled.

Honestly, Zuke had something in mind for Lapis's character, despite it being a completely different character than who Lapis actually was. It would have been fine if she weren't a writer for the show or she stuck to what was actually canon, but there's no way Becky should have ever let Zuke's dumbass ideas make it to air.

Yea, it's about a girl wanting to fuck a furry that's pushy about it.

>She should still be fuming at the CGs, not happily collaborating and sitting down for a meal with them. I've lost a lot of faith in the show because of how badly her arcs been handled.
Wasn't her arc resolved with Same Old World? Looking at her backstory, there really is no reason for her to be directly angry with the CGs.

GREEN IS BEST

>she's completely forgotten her grudges against nearly everyone

She could just be obfuscating it instead of letting it show. She did basically lie about her backstory to Steven, she could easily be lying about letting go of her grudges, too.

NO

>She should still be fuming at the CGs, not happily collaborating and sitting down for a meal with them.
It's established that Lapis will go along with whatever if it makes Steven happy.

So, Becky really was like us, huh?

he looks like sonic's disabled brother

>was
Arguably still is.
Say Incle was her idea after all.

yes

Zuke will burn in gay hell.

How can she be gay if she doesn't have a gender?

>this gem comes up to you and asks you to explain why you were talking to rose quartz or else she is gonna pound you into the ground

what do?

Et now be'longs to da Dots!

Daily reminder

I miss Peridot so much

Remind her it's Steven's bedtime.

Yes, she also wants you to think your waifus are real.

Poul, is you?

Since has a roastie and is married to a roastie. She is doomed to be tormented when oblivion comes.

She made an appearance in the Bomb.

She has a rubber penis shitlord.

take one for the team

>tumblr_on_Sup Forums.gif

autism

When will Peridot reform and get her star?

Sugar said Lapis wants to act retired and actually not do anything as to avoid more conflict. I take this to mean she can't keep doing that forever.

New Crystal Gems.
I mean, it's in the title.

who even cares

s i d e c h a r a c t e r

GET READY FOR PERIDOT TO BE RUINED EVEN MORE SOMEHOW
AND PERIFAGS WILL EAT THAT FUCKING STAR HAIR SHIT UP LIKE THE PIECES OF SHIT THEY ARE

>Steven returns home where Lapis and Connie are waiting
>Connie has Peridot's gem
>Episode is a flashback episode where Lapis, Connie, and Peridot do meaningless tasks around Beach City
>Peridot is poofed in an embarrassing way
>Reforms at the end and has her star
>Tried to explain she fought off a giant gem monster
>Everyone laughs
>Peridot dies even more inside

This will be the plot or I will eat my belt. Screencap this

even if it's not you won't do it

She sold out the CGs granted, under interrogation to HW while still trying to protect Steven, and she's made it perfectly clear she holds them at least partially responsible for holding her in the mirror for all that time. She never talked about these issues with anyone, yet she seems to have moved into being a completely different person. If is right, and she's just hiding her grudges, then there was no reason for her to be "redeemed" as early as she was. She's essentially been put on a bus without an actual bus to be put on. It's bad writing because it acts as an enormous tease. She's been brought back as a character but they adamantly refuse to do anything with her. It's an even bigger issue that they didn't bother showing basic parts of her return, like her learning to live on earth, getting used to the daily life being free like they did with Peridot. It simply got offscreened with the understanding that it happened eventually, basically going from "Okay, I'll give Earth a chance" to "I'm perfectly in my comfort zone" with no in between being shown.

You say there's no real reason for her to be directly angry with the CGs, but part of the issue is Lapis has been established to be a highly emotional and illogical person. If they could have simply kept her arc consistent with her established character and actually showed her learning to live on Earth, her arc would have been, at the very least, fine. The way it came out was a giant slew of bad writing with a single episode example of her actually being who she was supposed to be in Alone at Sea.

We've seen that Lapis's first instinct in dealing with a problem is to run away from it, so it's plausible that she's repressing her emotions and feelings for Steven's sake. Wonder how long she can keep this facade up?

She stitched a baton on her genitals?

cringe

Blame Zuke.
Quite making excuses.

What tier civilization do you think Homeworld is?

TL;DR, a /sug/ fag with a massive hard on for Greg.

The homeworld gems screwed up, but it was a war and she still felt loyalty to the system.

The CGs were rebel scum that started the war, kept her as a tool long after the war was over, then tossed her aside like trash when they thought the crack (which they could have healed at any time) finally killed her. And when they realized she wasn't dead, they weren't apologetic at all. They just angrily tried to rip her away from the friendly fat boy that gave her the first bit of happiness and hope she'd had in thousands of years, probably (from Lapis' perspective at least) to finish her off or worse, stick her back into Pearl's head.

Tumblr tier.

> no fetish fuel for months

Why did sugar let a fat fucking muff muncher ruin peridot, lapis, and jasper?

God, those limb enhancers were so cool and expressive. Why in the hell did anyone think it was a good idea to get rid of them?

>Jasper
Zuke never boarded a Jasper episode though.

Lacking any practical planet killing weapons tier. Sad!

Too hard to animate?
Maybe she'll get them back eventually as part of her development or whatever.

Because she did best Amethyst.

I do, I just feel Becky is partially to blame since she had the authority to stop Zuke and didn't.

I still love Becky and have faith in her ability to write the show well, I just don't have faith in her ability to keep her crew from presenting sub-par, or even completely contradictory work. It's not too big a deal if she has workers that hold themselves to her vision, but it means people who are manipulative or downright nuts like Zuke can enforce their will over the show, which doesn't bode well for the writing quality when she's hiring people off tumblr. It's playing roulette with the writing staff because they just need another person like Zuke to come on board to fuck up the show in some other way.

>not having a hard on for greg

Sugar said that no one was using them to their full effect. She did that scene.

Because the Crew is subpar, we get memevengence

draw requests?

The fact that Sugar fired Zuke shows that Sugar does have authority, she's just very patient.

You have to remember, Zuke was actually good at one point. She's like Frank Miller or John Byrne in that aspect.

Jasper with the chicken gem green Kindergarten Kid gem monster on her arm/shoulder like a pet bird or falcon

>Maybe she'll get them back eventually
Fuck, I wish. Don't have a lot of faith in them at this point.

>Sugar said that no one was using them to their full effect
Well, she wasn't wrong.

She really said that? That fucking sucks. Shitty crew.

Jasper shoving.her fat girlcock inside of a prison amehtyst.

Really any quartz + any quartz + girlcock = refined superior tastes

Y6 and J10 the zoomans wearing Earth clothes.