What does Sup Forums think of 'The Critic'?

What does Sup Forums think of 'The Critic'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT’s great.

Penguins can't fly.

>take that Guernica

Was Franklin /ourguy/?

Pretty good. Wish it had a proper series finale. I don't think I really disliked any of the characters. Alice is a qt.

Actually pretty good desu

>Yay, grandpa! I love the monster truck show!
>....What show?

It was only really funny when it actually made fun of the movie business. When it was "Jay Sherman's wacky adventures" it was just another mediocore cartoon.

>Do you deserve to wear virginal white? Because if not you'll have to wear an off white, what we call a hussy white..

Margo was quite the qt as well.

youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE Take his advice for once, Sup Forums.

Kino and it was ahead of its time in its attempt to use the internet to create a third season. Too bad flash couldn't handle it then.

The internet-revival-of-cult-show idea was co-opted by nextflix completely.

I was just thinking about this episode and the "except for the gloves" bit.

Just how old was that grunge rock star guy anyway?

his father has the best lines

Would a Netflix revival be worth it? There's certainly a market out there and enough jokes to go round.

Maybe they could make "Coming Attractions" an online movie show to keep up with the times?

Rlm does the same thing

Worst Simpson's spinoff. No wonder it didn't take.

Was he Sup Forums incarnate?

What other Simpsons spin-offs were there?

Do you consider Futurama a spinoff?

The Critic is much better than the Simpsons ever was. The Critic invented the cutaway gag too.

I know. I mean the show will carry on as before except Jay won't be on tv but online instead.

Just think if the Simpsons would've went off the air in 1994 we'd be sitting here talking about how great it was.

i was fucking kidding. The Critic isn't even a Simpson's spinoff.

Looking for a clip of "Little Men" starring tom cruise, michael j fox and dudley moore. Manlets eternally btfo

HOO-AH! CHARLIE, YA PIMPLY LITTLE PREPPY, I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF.

Kidding or not, you're wrong.

I always wondered if margo cant wear white because she masturbates or because she gives handjobs.

Was fine, but it wasn't the Simpsons come again people hyped it to be.

Plenty of lame unfunny moments.

>Plenty of lame unfunny moments.
You're thinking of the Simpsons. The Critic was more consistently funny.

I always took it as the latter.

Siskel and Ebert episode was two thumbs up for nostalgia.

>I've had every disease known to man except Delusions of Grandeur but IVE BEEN SENT BY GOD TO HELP YOU

>this is just a ripoff of Sleepless in Seattle
>which is just a ripoff of An Affair to Remember
>WHICH WASN'T EVEN A GOOD MOVIE TO BEGIN WITH
those feels are real

The fact that it didn't last long works in its favor, since the ratio to good jokes to meh is more balanced than something like Simpsons or Futurama, which have so many seasons that the bad outweighs the good.