/sug/ - Steven Universe General

/sug/ - Steven Universe General

/PARALLELS/ Episode When? edition

Last Thread: [NEW RELEASES]
>Weekly episodes to return Feb. 10, will include The New Crystal Gems and Storm in the Room
thegeekiary.com/steven-universe-returns-weekly-timeslot-feb-10/40977
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?desc=on
>Full bomb released by CN itself! Episodes 11 to 15
Direct/Torrent: sug.rocks/dl.html
Marebucks: Starting from marebucks.com/sun/112

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_lfcXKov2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LAPEARL
LAPIS WANTS DAT LA PERLA MAGICA!

>/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Why the fuck do you people not put this in the subject line anymore?

It is in literally everybody's best interest for people who don't give a shit about this show to be able to filter generals.

green is best

Gems should put on a show with sardonyx

lapiven

What type of gem would they make in a fusion? Moonstone? It's iridescent, so it would fit with Pearl's theme of having multi-colored fusions.

People browse Sup Forums for anything else?

It's because people copy and pasted threads from /trash/, which doesn't allow subject lines. And you do realize you're able to filter text, right?

Any requests?

Any other Grearl hold outs still with us or am I the last?

Pearl smooching the lapis mirror

Kinda surprised some people want a lapidot fusion. But I guess people hate the ship, not the characters.

We are due for a new fusion this season, aren't we?

A potential idea for a Lapis×Pearl bonding episode:

It would begin from a previous episode, one where Peridot gets poofed and reforms with a Crystal Gem outfit. It starts in the temple, with the gems and Lapis congratulating her as she and Steven tell the story of what happened. Garnet interrupts to inform the group that they must go on a mission. After Steven convinces Lapis to go, Lapis makes a backhanded comment about Peri's outfit change ("Wooow, it's like you're a real Crystal Gem."), to which Pearl is visibly annoyed. Mid-warp, Lapis and Pearl have a short spat about the values of the Crystal Gems. They arrive at their destination, a large mountainous area surrounded by hot springs. The group splits into 2 (Garnet, Amethyst, and Peri/Steven, Pearl, and Lapis). While exploring the area, Lapis asks what the mission is for, and finds out about corrupted gems. When she's informed that the standard procedure for corrupted gems is to poof and bubble them, she makes another backhanded comment about how keeping gems prisoners seems to be the Crystal Gem's expertise. This starts a full on argument between Lapis and Pearl, with Pearl stating that her and the gems never removed her from the mirror due to concerns that Lapis was either broken or corrupted, which Lapis dismisses. Mid-argument, the corrupted gem shows up, and Pearl and Steven try to corner it. While this happens, Lapis and Pearl's argument is still going on, and Pearl herself gets cornered by the monster. Just before the monster is able to crush Pearl, Lapis uses her powers to grab it and hold it above a geyser. The geyser erupts, poofing the monster, and Steven bubbles it. When he comes to see if Pearl is okay, they find Lapis has disappeared, and after not finding her, chalk it up to her flying away. We come back to the Temple, with Steven and the gems warping back. Steven goes outside on the patio to relax, when he notices Lapis sitting on the beach. He calls to Pearl, and they confront her. (1/2)

Lapis dressed as Moana.

Sapphire playing poker with Lapis, Jasper, and Ruby.

Love Greal. It gives a happy conclusion to both characters arcs and their lost loved one, and gives Steven an official mum and dad.

Shame the writers are either tumblr or too scared to piss them off.

(2/2) Pearl sits next to Lapis, and finally apologizes for what the Crystal Gems had done. Lapis accepts the apology, the episode ends with a cut of the 3 of them watching the sunset, and star wipe.

Damn right, son

I'd love a Lapidot fusion and for both characters to experience a healthy fusion for the first time, especially from Lapis POV. But I hate the idea of a romantic relationship.

How do you think Lapis and Stevens fusion's personality will be like?

Probably because the mods started deleting the generals, which made it so people were putting up 10 different SUG threads at a time. I don't know why the general is back now, but its the best thing for Sup Forums for it to exist.

I dont get why the top set of eyes look shocked while the bottom eyes are crying.

>wanting a fusion for characters whose bonding was all off screen and highly limited and shoddily written onscreen
>"muh healing and I just want dem to feel good

/sug/ threads come back when the show is off hiatus. Or in this case, the episodes actually airing on TV.

I think my heart would explode if that happened

>still NO previews
Anyone else think it might be because some big shit started happening?

Personally, It's not because I want Lapidot specifically, I just want Peridot to fuse and that seems like the most likely at this point.

why is everyone so obsessed with what ship will or will not become canon?I just want to look at cute pictures of rocks

Depends on Lapis' mentality, I guess. She acts totally different around Steven so if she were to be in a good mood, I can see the fusion being joyful and revelling in boundless power and freedom, goofy. Probably would make many many fart sounds.

On the other hand, if Steven witnesses all that emotional baggage Lapis has boiling under the surface, the fusion would be... I don't know how else to put it. Malachite-like? It wouldn't have a personality because Lapis would try to keep pushing Steven away from her sad side and Steven would try to help her. They wouldn't be in sync. It'd be unstable. Most importantly, it'd be bad for both of them.

Basically, as long as Lappy keeps all her shit in check, it'll be great.

It'll be an important fusion for sure.

/sug/ is only allowed when new episodes are airing, and only when those new episodes are actually airing on TV. Don't complain or you get a warning/ban.

I want a Peridot edit of Carl facepalming.

Also I just realized Carl sounds just like Andy DeMayo.

>early
We are in season 4 in a 5 season planned show, and we have diamonds coming to earth in less than 10 episodes time, nothing is too early. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if we had corruption cure coming up soon.

Because Steven just experienced five thousand years of imprisonment with a side of further imprisonment.

Basically what says. Don't like the ship but I think their fusion could be pretty cool. The fusion should have both metal and water powers or some weird mix between it, so I'm really looking forward to that. Also we're way overdue for new fusions anyway.

>The Zoo
Am I the only one who thinks this feels like a lost Roddenberry script that Sugar found and modified to fit her own show?

Seriously, all these absurdly attractive people running around in kinda skimpy clothing, ruled over by an alien influence... Feels familiar is all I'm saying.

Steven riding Lion, before a line of Watermelon Stevens riding Pumpkin Puppers, citing a version of Theoden's speech.
>Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden! Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

They are the same voice actor

It's not about episode count, it's about DEVELOPMENT

Yeah theres a reason for that

>Also I just realized Carl sounds just like Andy DeMayo.

Same VA

Lapis doesn't seem likely to be Peridot's first fusion if you disregard fanfiction.

I think we should get the the new crystal gem preview tomorrow night after or right before the final bomb episode has aired. Its how CN usually do things.

Using phone.
Can't post pics.
Post rahkshi vs gems green-text please.
My autism hungers for good crossovers.

Steven's going to fuse with Pearl next and Garnet last. It fits with the theme of maturation between the three Crystal Gems that Rebecca Sugar has confirmed.

Shit can you imagine that just to suddenly feel everything a person with serious depression feels in like a second? must of hit Steven like a train just to feel everything she feels.

I agree their development was handled poorly, but Peridot and Lapis are clearly close friends at this point, we'll probably have that final bonding moment before they fuse (if they do).

>Pearlfag doesn't realize it's going in reverse reformation order

Yeah, iirc, we got the commercial with bits from "Buddy's Book"/"Mindful Education"/"Future Boy Zoltron"/"Last One Out of Beach City" literally right after "Know Your Fusion" finished airing. And after "Bismuth" was done airing we had immediately gotten a commericial with the stuff from the 4th week of the Nuke (Sardonyx, some Peri stuff, some space backgrounds, etc.)

Lapis is pretty close to Peridot in terms of familiarity and friendship at this point (disregarding how utterly that development was bungled) so, yes, I would say she's the most likely besides Steven. He's the only one I could see besides Lapis.
Maybe Amethyst? But the show's kinda dropped her friendship with Peridot too.
It'll probably be Lapis, at any rate.

>This Fusion was not made out of consent and Steven is horrified because he is trapped in the fusion with Lapis.

Lapis want from crushing Peridot's most beloved possession to being close buddy buddy

They don't even argue, I'm furious.

How so? Other than like one episode with Ame. Peridot has spent most of her time bonding with Lapis. Lapis seems to be the closest gem to Peridot except maybe Steven. But I don't think we'd get another Steven fusion so soon

Nah, I personally don't give a shit. Stay fucked faggot.

You never know lads.
It might happen.

Are things ever gonna be as hype as Return/Jailbreak again?

>First serious mention of the Gems as aliens
>Legitimate threat to Earth and the status quo
>New gem no one was expecting, Garnet out of commission oh shit
>Best song
>Garnet being a badass
>Even Steven gets to be a little bit of a badass.
>Dat finale

(Assume i am using meme arrows)
Takanuva and steven fusion.

Every single beings moral light outshines all moral darkness.

Befriends everything with emotion.

I actually kinda like this, user. It's good enough to tell me it'll never be something like that in-show.
"Imprisoning gems seems to be your expertise" sounds exactly like something Lapis would say.

I don't care about the ship, I don't want a Lapidot fusion right now because I want them to at least try to make Lapis and Peridot have relevant relationships with the main characters. This is a major step in Lapis' arc and if it happens with Peridot it just basically seals them as pointless.

Pearl wearing Shutter Shades and running into things while spouting memes from 2009.

What can you really do when someone risks their life to save you on the one hand, when you thought they hated you and on the other hand someone shows they're willing to die to protect people you care about when you thought they were a selfish monster?

No

No

It only lasted 2 days for me, sorry

>Return/Jailbreak again
No it was the biggest shark jump i've ever seen

>You will never get to be a girl in a cuddle pile

I hate my life

MY DIAMOND YOUR DIAMOND was close

I dunno. This season is shaping up to possibly have a pretty hype finale.

Connie getting BEEFY(maybe with Steven swooning over the results)

This is Lauren, and she's having a bad week.

Please say something nice to her.

Would this show still perform so well if it lacked the LGBT undertones?

My suicide

You clearly have no idea what a shark jump means. The episodes themselves did nothing to bring about the decline of the show.

ya but the whole of season 3 was ruined by the terrible choice to air it all in a month

Jailbreak marked the point where the series began going downhill for me.

>ruined Garnet as a "character"
>wrote Lapis and Jasper off in the dumbest excuse possible
>Peridot became a complete joke afterword

Probably even better, tumblr just wouldn't have latched onto it as hard and there would thus be less fanart.

No

depends on what they were replaced with

because what some might see as LGBT undertones I call unique and interesting scifi choices, like an alien race that is all one gender

You should've stuck to shipteasing or pandered to Sugar, Zuke.
Also, fuck you for not taking the chance to make Grearl Canon. All the god damn ships you could've memed for and you picked lapidot?

Series went downhill with 'Barn Mates' IMO

It'd be completely unmemorable if it did.

Was Peridot ever actually serious in any way besides two seconds during The Return? I mean her first appearance was basically just her being a dweeb and then going "I'm telling mom about this!"

The corrupted gems all uncurrupting at once to join the CGs to fight off homeworld when everything seems lost would top that.

These were the best scenes in LOTR
youtube.com/watch?v=e_lfcXKov2o

mah niggas

Your suicide

Did Zuke quit or was she fired?

Pink suicide!

Post edits
that you made

f u c k o f f

She was juked

What type of gems are these

Inb4 forced fusion and the destruction of the fusers psyches.
>Come... join my brothers... and me...
>Makuta reference.

Post Blue Diamond