THE WALKING DEAD POST GAME

This episode sucked edition

IT'S OGRE, LADS

1st for enidfu

Kino

This episode was good.

Carl's death confirmation redeemed it desu.

Post enid

>Objective is to create functional societies
>Let all of your women in the prime of their breeding years serve as front-line warriors

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1 SECOND AAAAHHHH

Butt archery

I just got around to watching season 7. It's better than most, though the jumping around with different characters each episode is kind of jarring.

Why did Rick even remember Morales? He knew him for less than a week years ago and had maybe one conversation with him.

Okay she's cute I'll give her that.
>wanted to REEEE

If he had shot that fuck dead in front of everybody it would have been at least tolerable.

They're strong independent womyn they don't need no man

>better than most

You are objectively wrong. It is shot more poorly, the storyline barely advances each episode, and you could only watch Episodes 1, 8, 9, and 16 to understand the plot of the season.

since last bread reached limit im posting this again;
who is actually hyped for rest of the season? carl dead, punished rick slicing negan throat and putting him in prison... season 9 is going to be pure fucking kino with negan banter and whisperers... last time i was hyped like this for twd was for season 5.

I'm only watching at this point to shitpost. This show has jumped the shark.

Showrunners may be retarded, but they're not stupid enough to kill the ONE character they can't kill

>episode was pretty decent
>they actually brought Morales back the absolute madmen
>Carl fucking dying confirmed bringing a massive unprecedented shakeup to the show
Are...are things looking up lads?

M'ASK YOU SUMTHIN', RICK

>who is actually hyped for rest of the season?
I haven't been hyped for an episode of this show since the premiere of season 7. This show fucking blows on almost all levels - writing, directing, editing...it's embarrassingly abysmal

That's why there is no point to the OMG WHAT WILL RICK DO WOW WOW WOW cliffhanger.

You're right. Enid is making it to the end.

I'm not hyped, I'm hatewatching it.

I can't imagine what Kirkman would do with the character of Rick if Carl died. How would he even make that transition? He would be /punished/ for a few issues and that would be awesome, but what would his new normal be?

I don't trust Gimple and these shitty writers with the nuance of figuring out a post-carl Rick.

Why are we still watching this trash

Why can't we stop

>Morgan goes to kill Jared
>gets talked out of it
>Jared ends up killing Carl
This won't go over well. He's probably gonna what few marbles he had left.

Ok. I like Negan though.

For me it was the mid season premier of s6

Really hated how that savior that Jesus tied up ended up being such a FOR THE EVULZ guy. They had a chance to make the actions of rick and his people this episode more of a grey area by including unaffiliated people. But they stomped on that in seconds.

So do I. Which is why it blows my mind that they manage to make the seasons with Negan some of the worst of the show.

How do you fuck up Negan? He's awesome. But the show hasn't worked very well since he's been around.

It takes a certain type of talent to make Negan boring.

what the fuck are they supposed to do with all those prisoners? this show is so stupid, I honestly hate watching it at this point

This has been shit since Glenn did the old limbo under the dumpster.

I don’t watch the show anymore, is this true?

I remember events in my life based on what season of this show was airing during them. That's like stopping time.

Nuclear Morgan is my favorite character so this is pretty much amazing news

Judith is still alive maybe she becomes new Carl? Judith died when she was barely born in comics...

And they tie him up like he's going to be sent to jail or something. Just kill the guy for fuck's sake.

I guess they're going to try and recruit them. Which is fucking retarded considering they're a bunch of psychos.

This. The dumpster Glenn will be the defining "Jump the Shark" moment. That was the moment the show became about gay cliffhangers and jerking the audience around.

The first 3 episodes of S6 were pretty awesome before that too.

They would have to do a pretty massive time skip

I really hope they don't gut Negan's interactions with Alpha. Dude walks in, steals a Beta's oneitis and walks out with her head.

>everyone's got automatic assault weapons and handguns with silencers
>amerishoots will defend this

I hatewatched since season 6 but i honestly think season 9 will be something special, thats why im hyped... cant wait to negan in prison, whisperers and after that negan and rick being best buddies... if they kill off negan then im stopping with twd...

The problem with the show is that it's redundant as fuck. The same exact moral conundrums, Rick has to fight an oppressive bad man, people die, lots of depressing stuff. But it's burning itself out. I think they need to shake things up fundamentally in order to keep this show interesting. Maybe they should explain where the FUCK the military is during all of this? Wouldn't this be a piece of cake for them to clean up? It's really not much more threatening that just having swarms of hungry bears loose throughout the country. Just go through and kill them all off, cremate the dead and quarantine areas during small outbreaks. Irl this virus would be controlled within like five years.

BUY OUR MONOPOLY GAME GOY

What other forgotten characters can they bring back for epic twists?

>guess they're going to try and recruit them.

How on earth could they trust any of those people? None of the decisions they've made this season have made any sense.

the good writing character

>that girl having an orgasm while kissing norman
God damn.

Is it bad that I unironically thought "Hey that would probably be a cool thing to ask my parents for Christmas"?

They watch the show, I'm away at college and we talk about it.

I fantasized about playing at the kitchen table after we get home from extended families christmas night.

I am seriously not kidding user.

What the fuck was the point of the colored arm bands?

>all those women with their boyfriends dropping all pretenses that they wouldn't leave them on the spot for Norman or Jeffrey
It's the not knowin' that lets you sleep at night.

The fact that they're actually killing Carl makes me think that Negan's days are numbered as well. Even with Negan still alive the Whisperer are will look massively different

>of all things on this show, guns are what yurofags want to sperg out about for "muh realism"
They have looted plenty of places with lots of guns

That beaner family that Daryl and Merle ecountered

>Yeah we wuz tight back then, Rick - but I'm Negan now
And my girlfriend knows I'd drop her for Winona Ryder in a heartbeat. This is how relationships work.

The entire episode leading up to the dumpster bit was great, it actually felt like the zambies were a threat

The only alternative is making them prisoners which is even more retarded.

Green is hilltop, red is the Kingdom, and white is Alexandria.

Since they bothered to fuck up the timeline and put Oceanside in the show they could have done blue, but that would have been too convenient.

She got exploded though.

So they can identify each other in the heat of battle and prevent friendly fire. It also compartmentalizes them by settlement so a Savior can't just throw on an armband and blend in. If a Savior puts on a white Alexandrian armband, Alexandrians will be able to snuff him out as not being one of theirs much easier than a Hilltop person would.

You don't think they have dumpsters at the CDC?

>Maggie's hate boner might get him killed in the comics
>Coral getting killed by a Savior gives Rick a lot less reason to keep him alive

If they kill Negan I'm done. He may be a cartoon character but that's infinitely more entertaining than the majority of the characters squeezing out one or two word sentences with tons of long pauses.

So where were the weapons?

That's what I'm saying. Those first 3 episodes were really great. UNTIL the Glenn dumpster moment.

I wish they killed him there to be honest. It would have been unexpected, reminded the audience that "anyone could die" at any time, and would have made Lucille more exciting.

If Glenn was dead BEFORE Lucille, the suspense would have been higher for both comic and TV viewers.

And that's how shit would really work in a real zombie Apocalypse. Some people would just never come home. They would die out on a run and you'd never hear from the again. I'd like to see more of that.

It was an underground facility to research dangerous shit, all their trash went into an incinerator

The Mexican family Daryl and Merle saved, the Mexican gang at the old folks home, I was gonna say the Gubner's black archer but he got confirmed for an off screen death.. uhh..
The cops at the hospital in season 5? Those three groups are the only ones I can think of.
But I mean one of the two red shirt cops in the premier has an unknown fate. The black one.

Hid them in the baby.

>thinking it's about muh realism and not realizing the real issue is that amerishoots thinking a country with all those mass murder tools is good because muh freedumb

Governmental budget cuts shot down funding for the incinerators

I'm still struggling to even imagine the show with Carl dead. Rick will be fucking broken beyond belief, how will he even function

>the Mexican gang at the old folks home
Wasn't there a scene where Rick went back there and found them all dead?

If Carl dies im dropping the show. How boring its gunna be, just seeing rick react like Lori 2.0. Shouldve just recasted him.

guys im wondering what will happen with tv series when they reach the same timeline as comics? They are already close comics are on issue 173 now while series is around 116-120 plus assuming that season 9 will start around when whisperers come (issue 140) and ending around 160 the series would surely meet the comics around season 11 if they dont make the next seasons filler for some reason...

Ok where was the Rosita?

I agree. I don't trust Gimple and these guys to rewrite Rick's character without Carl. They will have zero source material to go on. I don't even see Rick giving a fuck if Carl is dead.

Yeah he'll be punished Rick for a few episodes and that will be fun, but what does he return to? I don't have faith they will execute it well.

probabbly. Same kind of leak happened last season and it was dead on.

We'll go back to season 2 where they stretch literally five issues out into an entire season.

It'll suck for him but he has to keep going for Judith.

>Carl ends up in a coma from a head injury. Wakes up in two seasons as a different actor

It was a deleted scene for season 2, it's canon status is still questioned.

Don't be a nigger, a criminal or suicidal and you won't be a victim of gun violence. Have fun not being able to protect yourself against gangs of misunderstood Asian youths.

no

Judith walsh

Wow, I guess Carl’s actor decided he wanted to move on before becoming even more typecast

>be American
>go to work
>get shot
>go to school
>get shot
>go to the cinema
>get shot
>go to a concert
>get shot
>walk down the street
>get shot
>survive the zombie apocalypse
>get shot

keep telling yourself it's a nigger problem, amerishoot

Dude anything would be better than killing his character off. Carl taking over Ricks position post timeskip is what i was really looking forward to.

Also people saying that flash foreward is a dream, Why would rick dream of himself walking with a cane if everything is supposed to be perfect with carl alive etc.

Hope he finds something else to do. Kid's not a good actor

Do you think Rick ACTUALLY gives a shit about Judith?

He would sacrifice Judith for Carl 100/100 times. He only cares for Judith because it's convenient with his current situation/being with the rest of the group.

He would have NEVER mentioned Judith again if Tyreese didn't show up with her after Terminus.

Is TWD worth watching?
I know that's a dumb question to ask in a thread about said thing and the people that will be replying are obviously biased towards the show, but I'm just wondering. As someone who hasn't seen a single episode, is it worth picking up? Or are some of you only still sticking around because you're too invested by now?
I don't watch much television but I recently got netflix to watch Stranger Things 2 and thought I might as well watch some other stuff on it.

How fucked is Carl's acting career? I don't see him really being in anything else since I guess he'll just be like Dewey and fade into obscurity.

Carl's actor isn't good enough to move onto anything else.

It's easy. He'll be full blown Punished Rick for the rest of this season, then they'll do the time jump and "New Beginning" picking up 4 years later or so. Rick will have lost it, come back from his insanity as always, grieved, and become a new man. They can skip over some of that.

You don't even have to like the show but if you hate watching it why in the actual fuck do you even watch

I want to see Dwight pork rosita with his mutilated dick while Eugene jerks off in the corner.

Literally what did Morales mean by this in the preview for the next episode? Peaches as in asses, like "we're gonna settle your fucking asses?" Is Peaches a slang for Georgians? I don't get it.

Having gone through it since Season 3 was airing live... yeah it's worth a watch. Part of the pain is sitting here with nothing happening week to week. Binging it eliminates that problem.

I'd recommend it, user. It's a big part of my life now. The current seasons aren't too great (7/8) but you have a LOT of good stuff to watch before then.

>be yurofag
>go to market
>get run over
>be yurofag
>walking down street
>get horribly disfigured by acid attack
>be yurofag
>go to concert
>get blown up
>be yurofag
>go on Sup Forums
>think you're better than Americans because you're totally powerless and dependent on daddy government