homosexual
man-fucking
failure
uninsured
bitter
man-child
literal faggot

His mouth is his best feature.

Why do you keep spamming this retard? Are you off your meds?

I'd imagine full of crusted cum and std's.

Stop it Sam.
It’s getting really sad.

does he remind anyone else of danny mcbride? especially the cripple skit

TO GRIND YOUR SKIN

I'm a bad father, but to me being a good gambler is more important to me than being a good teacher. Slots? That's a machine I understand. Roulette? That's something I can get my head around. Sending my kids to daycare all year 'round, summer included? I'm sittin' there; blackjack. These guys at the table were my family. Can't win if you don't play is what I tell my son. I put 50/50. They told me I didn't put any chips. Check, check. I check. They didn't take that. Fistfight right there at the table. I take on someone 20 years my junior. I get my ass handed to me, and I'm pissing my pants.. They threw me out.

The horribly groomed facial hair does it for me

literally /ourguy/

That's what happens, if you, you know.. to the degree that Sam does. it.

He's that guy that Sam is paying 200 a month for "online stuff". He's in it for the money.

Jewish and too big for his genes, literally slowly losing the morphology of his face and frame because he's only supposed to be like 6'2 but grew an extra two inches due to bovine growth hormones

>mfw people genuinely believe hes paying people to post about him on the website that was partly responsible for his success

just ignore the bronies. they're mad they didnt get DARKSKYES: a brony dating sim

When there are times where there are more Hyde spam threads than Star Wars threads here you know something fishy is going on.

Sam's earlobes don't look like that

Honestly how recently did you come to this website?

>le epic brony meme

so funny

Obvious plastic surgery. He got a lot of money from the tv show.

Lighting/angle/hair can make earlobes look different user. Looks pretty close to me (see pic to compare)

He has almost no body hair and the guy sucking cock is an ape

I hope for your sake you are just a newfag whos been trolled and not actually this retarded

Sam is more interesting tho

>y-yeah guys its just a meme r-right!

they are posted because they garner a response just like all other shitposts on Sup Forums

you're right, it's not really a meme either
it's just an utterly unfunny 2009 Sup Forums-tier joke

>guys its unfunny
>its unfunny because its true, guys

>bronies
>in 2009

wanna know how i can tell you're new