Who knew he was a fag. I'm betrayed

Who knew he was a fag. I'm betrayed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVIU7iEVl58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who knew he was a fag
Who goes out of his way to kiss a man in almost every role he's been in.

Everyone. Everyone knew he was a fag.

that's a Weinstein tier apology right there

>But if I did

what did he mean by this?

I love how he only comes out after being accused of being a pedo. This makes gays everywhere look bad.

can't wait for the salon piece about this problematic apology

Rapp should be ashamed for outing a gay man like this.

he was fast to react though

Everyone did

That reeks of guilt

He clearly know something like this would happen eventually. It wasn't just fast reaction, the guy was prepared.

Tbh I actually didnt know he hadnt come out yet. I thought it was public knowledge that he was gay

>it's real

Fucking hell

wew I though he'd never come out.

Are you fucking serious? Even my mother has been telling me he's a fag for years

Yeah, cause he definitely remembers it
That's why he threw up the gay shield
Protection

who would have ever guessed he was a fag?

I thought he was already out several years ago.

wow it's been a long time I can't recall if I tried to fuck a 14 year old boy in the ass either

>btw im gay
>Instant protection

What else does Seth know?

yeah probably, even more so given the context lately. Singer must have a few drafts ready to go too

>That supple little piece of ass was just begging for it! I can't help it: it's in my nature! FEEL SORRY FOR ME YOU CUNTS

Everyone knew Spacey was gay, how is this news?
Also lol at "victims" coming out after 30 years, literally fake news.

He was drunk leave him alone

Who cares, everyone should've known by now that he was anyways.

Is anyone actuallly surprised by this?

Is it even gay to fuck twinks?

haha. "hi, yeah I fucked up but hey im gay. cool beans" so obvious.

wtf am i looking at here?

>Flirting with a 14 year old boy is illegal in america

>I can see forever inside your asshole

Kevin "Tight Boy Butts Drive Me Nuts" Spacey

Wow first Nathan Lane and now this!

SETH MCFARLANE KNEW HE KNOWS ALL THE PEDOS.

So everyone in Hollywood is well aware of all the shady shit going on. They're silent over the fear of their careers ending?

your life might be easier if you simply didn't give a shit about people being gay
he only was in the closet b/c of fear of other's opinions and actions - absent that, there's no need for the closet

Let's not pretend Rapp didn't know what he was doing
>In an interview with Buzzfeed News, Rapp said he attended the party on his own after befriending Spacey and was the only non-adult there. Becoming bored, Rapp went into a bedroom and watched TV until after midnight, when he realized no one else was left in the apartment. At that point, Rapp said that Spacey entered the bedroom, picked him up, and climbed on top of him in a sexual advance. Spacey would have been 26 at the time.

>going as the only minor at a party full of faggots, and you there's faggots there
>remain there until everyone's left and it's late night, decide to stay on the bed of the main host for some reason
>get surprised when makes avanches at you

He cant be gay its impossible. You tellin me keyser soze sucked dick. Jus dosnt make any sense.

!!!!!. I GET IT NOW. KEYSER SOZE AND KOBAYASHE WERE A GAY COUPLE.it explains everything

I just finished torrenting Baby Driver. I won't watch it anymore.

>Who knew he was a fag.
What happened to the mindset of "assume every actor is gay until proven otherwise"

You shouldn't watch it anyway, that movie sucked.

Someone over 18 trying to make advances on someone under 18 is wrong in America, regardless of 'muh age of consent says i can do it!'

More like Baby Fucker starring Kevin "It's okay I'm gay" Spacey.

>Passes off hitting on an underage boy as just some drunken mistake
>Pivots to coming out just to get the sjw's eating out of his hand

Is anyone else even seeing how fucking brilliant this was... this was some legit Frank Underwood shit here

The guy wasn’t fucked.

How long till they lockup this pedophile

It's not even brilliant. These people just have double digit IQs.

Jesus how connected is fucking Seth Macfarlane? Is he trying to warn us or is he playing the jew game like everybody else?

you don't have to be connected to know spacey's into younger men. the joke isn't necessarily that he's violating the law, just that he's got a thing for twinks
these things are open secrets, seth mcfarlane is just one of the few people willing to air them

Take note boys, all homosexuals are pedos and all pedos are homosexuals.

wow i can't believe he came out like this lmao

It's up.

>Literally plays the gay card to avoid the topic of him being accused as a pedophile

The balls on this guy

>get outed for trying to fuck a teenager years ago
>instead of talking about said claims he decided to officially come out
>people who start throwing hate and insults at him are now called homophobic and bigots

We're so past the point of no return on being politically correct all the time that I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.

He fucked when he said he doesn't remember but if I do remember I was drunk at the time. Also I'm gay, kbye.

What hurts the most is that by admitting it to us now is like he thinks he was pissing our ear and telling us it's rain the whole time. He has gay mannerisms and other people on this board have been making the claim for the past 5+ years,

If anyone's interested, the axe is falling on these three this week and next
>Spacey
>Brett Ratner
>Bryan Singer (finally)

Ratner is trying to squirm out of it, but his fate is sealed. Jews are giving up their own. I posted these names last week, too,it's an open secret in Los Angeles. They also have pedo dirt on Jack Nicholson but it won't be publicized until after his death. Recall that Polanski's rape occurred at Nicholson's M Drive home too.

for some reason I don't think that's the end of it

Wait, so does Spacey try to fuck so many kids that he doesn't remember this one incident because there's so many of them? Just another night trying to fuck some kid.

has bryan singer left the country yet

Fucking everyone you moron.

no white male is safe

>it won't be publicized until after his death
why?

I would fucking love to see Bryan Singer finally get nailed. All these years of accusations, it would be nice for them to finally hit paydirt.

smart move, now he's immune to any negative publicity

Does he not realize that coming out as a fag makes him look MORE guilty of coming on to a 14 year old boy?

The leftist narrative seems to control the media so, It will win him brownie points with all the right people. Places have already reported on him coming out as gay but said nothing about coming onto an underage kid.

>giving up their own

Wrong. Without hush-money and bullying from the Clinton administration to keep them quiet, and with Trump ignoring any sort of "Agreed" upon agenda among the political/hollywood elites, it's all unraveling.

Now we know why they tried so desperately hard to keep Hillary in power. Not because they're leftists, but they knew that Trump would reveal their rapey, casting couch, sexually deviant sub-culture.

Trumptards actually believe this shit. God damn, you dipshits have developed victim complex worse than tumbr and twitter whiners combined

SJWs don't seem to be taking the bait.

>choose to live as a gay man

LGBTQBBQWTF rights activists BTFO

Hillary had more Hollywood connections than any potential president in history, I shudder to picture what that timeline looks like.

wow, people in cities who can actually read and understand poll questions didn't vote for Trump. I'm shocked

>M-M-M-MUH CITIES

Really causes friction with the catalytic converter

Nicholson is the biggest living legend, and no one wants to see him face a trial at his age. But there's a reason he is a lifelong bachelor. His 1970s exploits are well known, like Robert Evans, but not his underage romps. He also learned relatively late in life that his sister was his mother, which earned a sorta pass in the industry, weird as that sounds.

No one truly knows, but it's not as clean cut as you suggest. Trump has arranged a truce with Israeli Zionists, including it appears, with Sheldon Adelson. In exchange for protecting Israel in the coming global shift in the Middle East, liberal Hollywood Jews are getting served up in good faith, and Trump continues going after their media hegemony. And the Vegas massacre going sideways seems to have accelerated this agreement. But no one can predict how this will play out, very messy, very risky. If Kushner falls, Trump will follow. It's a Faustian bargain of a generation. Trump's been unusually mum and reserved about Vegas and Weinstein, which tells you everything and nothing.

I've been shitposting about Kevin Spacey as a boyrapist for years and now the whole truth is coming out it feels delightful. He's such an odd-faced blatant screwball but likable weirdo i just wanna see the fairy try and prance his way out of it.

Hollyweird is called Hollyweird for a reason, if you think these accusers are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden for virtuous means then you are naive.

They're all vultures

>Trump has arranged a truce with Israeli Zionists, including it appears, with Sheldon Adelson. In exchange for protecting Israel in the coming global shift in the Middle East, liberal Hollywood Jews are getting served up in good faith, and Trump continues going after their media hegemony. And the Vegas massacre going sideways seems to have accelerated this agreement.

This would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that Israel is a satellite state of the US that's used as a port for the CIA to ship weapons and information into and out of the middle east.

I don't even mind Trump but this is retarded:
>woooooh so cool let's destroy an American industry so it can relocate to China even quicker
>hecking based lads! Can't wait for all my characters to be chinese!

NYTimes comment is filled to the brim with people pissed that he put pedophile and gay in the same paragraph. Angry that it might blend the two in the average Joe's mind or whatnot (which to be fair is a legitimate concern for them).

>dude Jewish monopolies are fine, least they're MURICAN and not complete propaganda factories for the democrats

But how could it be rape if Kevin Spacey didn't consent to raping?
Are these people saying it was his fault for being drunk in the first place?
That seems far too reasonable.

>destroy an American industry

>implying we're not saving it by lifting up the old couch and vacuuming underneath it, finding a giant rat, and killing it

This is all for the better. Without the incestuous favor-behavior from huge hollywood elites, we may actually start getting some decent films.

Why is every single meme becoming real?

buzzfeed would've contacted him before publishing, he knew it was coming

High chance that Singer's Queen biopic with Mr Robot is shelved or buried. The Spacey and Singer busts risk placing the LGBT Hollywood "activism" in a dire light. But Ratner's allegations are the worst. He's currently spending millions and using every connection to spare himself, even getting Rush Hour 4 up and running, but it won't work. These decisions were telegraphed right when Sivan came out against Weinstein. Spooky, really.

>Who knew he was a fag
Have you literally never watched anything he ever played in or ever looked at him

>what is GDP, tax on corporations, and soft-power through media
At this point they serve Jews and America whether they like it or not. Also you guys engineered the Jewish monopoly over media for yourselves by ousting them out of any other industry than finance and this. No need to be cry-babies about it now.

>Without the incestuous favor-behavior from huge hollywood elites,
Nepotism exists in litterally every competitive industry. Don't think you'll get rid of it by throwing some Jews to the curb.