Why does this mans face trigger so many people

why does this mans face trigger so many people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he looks diseased
we're genetically programmed to find diseased people repulsive

I feel bad for him. He gained a fanbase that consists the exact type of person he was making fun of for years and they totally ruined his life.

He looks like a cryptozoology expert.

anyone have the thread sam hyde fucking some user's gf?

This is the most triggering appearance of his face
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

The recent influx of cancerous, board destroying newfags are parroting each other because they don't know who he is or what his history with Sup Forums is

>inb4 the trap shows up

anyone else HATE how they didnt release this game? fuckin scammers

J U S T

Guy pays shills (hi OP!) to spam his ugly ass all over the place, so of course the people here are gonna get sick of it after a while.

Sam has no connection to Sup Forums other than force memeing himself here with the shooter/terrorism stuff and that lame Ted talk he did.

Because you post it 40 times a day, you OCD faggot. Go play your nintendos or some shit.

..........'CAUSE LOOK AT IT!!! first time seeing it and GOT'DAMN, been a long time since i've wanted to punch something so bad.

>Sam has no connection to Sup Forums
newfag

I've been here for a stupidly long time and can immediately tell by the way you type that you are a newfag

underrated post

Nobody who's been around here a while would white knight an e-celeb like Sam, get the fuck out of here. Even Moot took shit from the people here.

>Even Moot took shit from the people here.

???

Are you trying to convince us that you aren't a newfriend by mentioning moot? Because the rest of your post has ruined any chances of that

Moot was a cuck and a faggot. Of course he did.

The chink was an upgrade compared to that autistic nigger, since at least the chink has a sense of humor.

He has the face of a beta nerd and people think he's acting but he's not. He was one of those kids who nobody wanted to be friends with.

>moot didn't have a sense of humor
Really just leave and never return. You'll never know what it was like to be on Sup Forums when Sup Forums and reddit weren't one and the same

he was a buttmad faggot weeb who got upset at anything
kill yourself

best not to call him out. he'll just spam the same shit every thread until he finally figures out how to not act like a newfag.

You've obviously just saved this from somewhere that isnt Sup Forums. I've no doubt you just googled old Sup Forums memes in an attempt to masquerade as something other than a newfag eat shit and die

>2014

is this bait?

Leftists convinced themselves he was just pretending to be Alt Right so they could continue watching him. Finding out he was being sincere triggered them.

>every thread the same few images that sam has already retweeted
i fucking hate these new alt-right faggots that made him into a meme. every new video of his is plastered with the same unfunny garbage like "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS" and it pisses me off
someone needs to murder Sam and let Charls take over

>triggered by memes
hi madame president

yeah i'm triggered by memes, they're unfunny garbage, and the only argument you can make against me is that I support Hillary or whatever
i can guarrantee that I'm way more to the right than you

No. Kill yourself.

Sam is a modern Diogenes, a true disciple of stoicism.

ugly fucker, that's why.

>He gained a fanbase that consists the exact type of person he was making fun of for years and they totally ruined his life.
Who is this strawman exactly?