Storytiming Wakfu Franga issue 4

Storytiming Wakfu Franga issue 4

Only two years delayed

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/fa816sq5vs2cq52/WAKFU Manga 04 EN - L'Errance des Eliatropes.cbz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump

Thank you OP, I'll keep an eye on this thread if anyone has questions or feedback regarding the translation. It was pretty straightforward so I don't think anything was lost in translation.

Also, download link:
mediafire.com/file/fa816sq5vs2cq52/WAKFU Manga 04 EN - L'Errance des Eliatropes.cbz

Do you know Spanish? I have the dofus frangas but only in spainish

Bump

At almost half-way I need to walk the dog, please bump in the meantime

A little, but I need to look up less frequent words, which can be a lot depending on the material. Anyway I do have several of them backed up in French, and no intention to translate them for the foreseeable future since I don't really like them and I would give priority to a lot of other books if I had the time and motivation to get back to scanlation.

Lately I'm considering working my way through pic related, which I started years ago and never finished. The page count is daunting, though, and I don't like the writing in it that much either. But I'm thinking at least people could look at the first volume and see what the series is like. I have half a mind to get back to work on the wiki instead, but it feels pointless despite the page views and I don't know where to start.

I guess in general any effort I put into Ankama feels wasted at this point and I'm sick of it being illegal on top of that. It would be a lot more motivating to have some kind of collaboration with them instead of everything being piracy, but they won't even talk to me. Ugh.

Sorry for the rant. I'm getting seriously jaded.