Yes.

China is going to hate it.

>black people do fun, unrealistic movie
>"WE WUZ KANGS"
>"are black people really this delusional?"
>white people do fun, unrealistic movie
>"kino"

>he takes the capekino meme seriously

Asians and spics are pretty racist, but it will be saved by the cucked americans and yuros

it will not flop but if it flops, yes, they will blame whyteyys are soo racisittt!!

It'll make less than Ant-Man. It's not going to make over $500m lmao

Not sure yuros will save it. Nobody even knows this guy here.

I hope so

If this gets a real release in China - or any at all - I will be shocked.

The media will lie about its box office earnings.

Just like Wonder Woman.

if it flops it'll be because comics don't need any particular level of credibility, and this shows when they try to translate it to film.

besides, if there are any problems in Wakanda, Superman can just fly around the world at super-speed, travel backwards in time and fix the problems before they start!

>still SEETHING

Like they totally know about any of the Marvel heroes, bar a Spider-man.

Plus he already showed up in Civil War, and Wakanda got referenced back in Age of Ultron and introduced Klaw. That is better then say Antman or Doctor Strange.

Remember when tv says antman and doc will flop?

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but this movie is made by white people too.

It won't flop but it won't do well.

The Fast series does well in Asia. So there's at least proof they'll watch actiony CGI fest movies with brown minorities.

If Justice League flops will it be due to racism?

No one sees the Rock and Vin Diesel as "brown minorities" though. Hell, before Sup Forums told me, I would have never even guessed Vin Diesel wasn't white.

DIVERSITY IS CODE FOR NO WHITES

While neither flopped, both were on the low end of the gross.

he's obviously talking about the actors, brainlet

so blaxploitation will now be praised as groundbreaking and progressive?

>thinks capekino isnt a meme
wouldnt expect more from a dumb nigger

Superman is DC. You are an idiot.

>Jews
>White
Jews like to differentiate themselves from whites (unless it suits)

I almost expect Marvel to CGI out every character and replace them with white and Chinese actors before the release in China.

I thought China hating blacks was a meme until I went there with a black friend, his time there was miserable.

Why would it flop? All the Tyler Perry peoples will go see it. Those movies do ok.

Every race hates blacks.
Not for their skin, but because of the way they behave.
Not everyone is selectively blind to global crime stats and personal expiriences

it will flop especially in foreign markets.

Come on, no one considers The Rock lily white. Agree on Diesel though.

>vin diesel isn't white
woah wait what

He's a niggawop, not a gigawatt, as other may tell you.

Who cares, enough pandering to China anyways.
It's not going to break 1b, but it's probably going to do well domestically.

This film JUST CAN NOT flop.
> Disney
> Marvel
> Flop
This is just impossible.
I fucking hate marvel, but this is fact :D

Chinese market is gigantic, chinese hate blacks from the bottom of their heart.

What do you think kiddo?

China and Asia in general do not like darkies, expect a tepid box office there.

>highly dependent on the Chinese market for success

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

People keep saying this shit but in Asia the rock and vin would be seen as white, they pretty much are mostly white in reality but in the West if you have 1 drop of another race other than white you can claim that's what you are

It will do okay in the US. Could do better than Spiderman Homecoming or worse. Will never make record numbers /unless/ black people go to see it en masse. Then it could do very well domestically. I think they might try to really shill it to black folks.

It won't do well in the most important overseas markets.

>black people
>paying to go to the cinema

Whites should pay reparations for every empty seat

yeah but tyler perry and other black people movies

Imagine how loud a Tyler Perry comedy is with a theater full of black people.

You mean Tyler Perry whose films average less than $60m at the boxoffice?

What's Sup Forums's excuse gonna be if this doesn't flop?

Weren't Guardians, Ant-Man and Dr Strange supposed to be massive failures?

movies are bad enough with white people, don't make me imagine

>there were rumors of a thanos appearance or an infinity stone so everyone went to see it
>the chinese didn't know the movie had black people in it until it was too late

It's not going to flop.
Capeshit doesn't flop.
I'm sure everyone here knows that.
It's not going to set anything on fire though. Expect a failure by capeshit standards

exactly. niggers always say you hate me cos im black. no nigger i hate hate you becasue you act like a subhuman chimp

you mean the same china that spent millions to go watch spiderman diversitycoming and saved it from the flop that was its american sales?
mmm

This movie is made by white people, for black people. There is no black people making fun things.
When black people make movies, its usually weird gospel drama shit set in the ghetto or something to do with hip hop/gang shit. Not capeshit.

>for black people

>blacks , forking out enough money to cover a capeshit budget.

this movies got an uphill battle to break even as the Chinese dont like blacks.

you got me curious, what happened?

Well I certainly hope it crashes and burns. I'm tired of all this shit.

>moment we step off the plane, some eyes widen when they see him
>a few people steer clear but this is an international airport so a lot of the Chinese here are more comfortable around black people
>go to grab a cab to take us to our hotel
>cab drivers very uncomfortable looking when they see black friend, avoid looking at him
>head to hotel
>hotel staff is pretty good about it, hotel serves a lot of westerners
>crash in our rooms, next day we head out into the city and people all around staring
>a full-on scowl from a person or two
>one time we're at a restaurant and we sit down, the family next to us quickly finishes their food and leaves
>people always act surprised or a bit frightened when they see him

It was all little things, nothing outright hostile but yeah not fun for him.

Keep in mind this was the big city of Shanghai where people could have conceivably seen a black person on television or even real life, not out in the country. Also the problem was definitely with him. A white person in China turns heads but rarely if ever in a disgusted or frightful manner, as I learned when I was off on my own for parts of the trip.

based chinks
i'm sorry for your friend though

youtube.com/watch?v=lfpjXcawG60

Haha we all had a good laugh about it later.

also Boyega is neither pretty, nor charismatic, so they are going to lose the balck female shlickers and coalburner audience

they aren't even asking, it would be a waste, they only get a handful of movies approved

This won't flop because you are full of shit

He's not even in the film is he?

Why else would it flop? Whiteys are always keeping the brother down.

No, but since the movie is nearly white-free he had to chime in on it

Nah man, it will be because of the fake African Americans pretending to be Africans. Fuck Hollywood and their cancer.

So you're saying black people wont see this movie because Boyega made a tweet about it? I really don't know user, that sounds pretty fucking stupid..

It has black people of every ethnicity, it's totally diverse.

Nah. Its because its skin. I know alot of whites and sandniggers who behave like niggers and niggers who behave like crackers. Every race hates blacks because if dark skin.

white people don't walk around thinking they was thor n shit tho hombre, most people here in past lives would've been poopsmiths or cock polishers

What is the best Blackino? Black Dynamite? Friday? Rush Hour?

Black people will go see it, nobody else will though

never realized he was so wrapped up in identity politics.

Maybe so, who knows

Funny how Africans don't even bat an eye when a chink visits a country in Africa. We have milions of chinks, indians and all maners of foreign people living in Africa, and they all seem to be doing well. As a black African, I sometimes think we are cursed by God for doing something wrong in our past.

Do Africans get tired of all getting lumped into the same block? I've never heard anyone outside of Africa distinguish between people from different African nations with the exceptions of Egypt and South Africa.

I think all of humanity is cursed for something we did.

Not him but I've heard of Africans being offended by African Americans acting as if they're of the same group. They're about as different as say white Americans are to Africans.

If you want to see interesting interactions, check out Liberia where African Americans who left the US set up shop there. The native Africans were disenfranchised and treated badly by the African American elite minority, who ruled that country.

This. We hate niggers.

t. Chink

And also the difference between various native Africans is huge. African Americans are very homogeneous by comparison.

Black Dynamite.

Friday took itself too seriously at one point and was lol so random the next. Rush Hour was cool but the story was just thrown together instead of a remake of Police Story.

Yeah I do always kinda laugh when black Americans talk about Africa like they have any connection at all to it. Tyrone from the street has way more in common with me than he does with M'buntu, the same way I have more in common with David Sanchez from LA than I do with Fritz from Germany.

The first thing the returned afro americans did there was enslave the locals african tribes.
It's now one of the poorest places on earth. Canibilism is rife. Endless fighting and corruption.
Vice made a great documentry about Liberia.
Check cannibal warlords of Liberia on youtube