Why do gay people, which there are a lot of in television and film, seem to be so prone to pederasty like Kevin Spacey?

Why do gay people, which there are a lot of in television and film, seem to be so prone to pederasty like Kevin Spacey?

I'm a straight guy who fucks young cute boys. Fight me

Well you're not straight

Its a prolific survival mechanism that has been around since the dawn of humanity.

>Saville shit drops
>Stephen quits QI
>Since then has only done voice acting
>Retreated from public life
please don't break my young heart Stephen ;_;

>GOOSH GOOSH

You'd prefer he'd break your young ass?

Ye I am, men are gross and fucking them is gay, while liking twinks and traps is pretty red pilled

>man fucks 18 year old girl
>dude based /ourguy/ lmao
>man fucks 27 year old guy
>dude pedo lmao

Do you not find the OP pick disgusting?

Is this the power of high white IQ?

Precisely my man

>have a mental affliction
>Also harbor more mental afflictions

Hmmm really makes one wonder

PTSD eyes on the young lad. I wonder if he a soldier, and this older gentleman is helping him through his psychosis?

>pushing the west into more degeneracy
>red pilled

I prefer nerdy otters. Mine came with a Subaru.

Its their way of reproducing

Men generally are sexual degenerates and will fuck just about anyone with the only obstacle for straight men being a woman's willingness. Remove that obstacle and you just get a frenzied free for all. Couple that with the fact that their lifestyle is considered deviant and by necessity becomes an underground subculture, they probably have an easier time going down other fucked up rabbit holes like pederasty. Kind of like how weed is a gateway drug because it puts you in contact with people who sell coke, pills, heroin, whatever. I don't actually know what I'm talking about, so how far off am I?

You know the threads about hot teachers who banged students and how everybody posts the niice meme? I suppose it's like that with the gays as well, only it ain't that nice. But in the heads of the gays it is.

Only because Stephen Fry is making a dumb fucking face.

Are you telling me Greeks and Romans were degenerate?

All Englishman are pederasts. It's their culture.

because unlike entitled girls, young dudes are always up for giving their wangers a workout

you're right op, that's pretty fucked up

Cause men are often much more attractive as adolescents then they are as adults. I am NOT saying I'm into boys, just pointing out the fact that they tend to be very cute and exude hormones and youthfulness that make them very attractive, whereas most adult men are boring.

Where do you find them?

Is that not just because young men look more like women which is what men are meant to be attracted to?

wait, you're telling me that literally every society on the planet was right about gays for thousands of years and a handful of western countries that had pro-gay policies forced on them by the courts and media in the past 15 years were wrong?

LITERALLY NOTHING wrong with it.

Guiding a young gay man confused about how to carry himself as a member of the gay community is something that should be praised.

Boys will be boys. But if they keep that shit up after 18 they should have the fag beaten out of them.

Speak for yourself you fag.

You just uncovered the mistery

Can't impregnate a trap

I sometimes wonder if there was some gay cataclysm that left the surviors with a genetical predeposition towards hating gays.

So all gays are secretly straight but are unable to get their fix from women because of failure to be attractive to women, impatience when waiting for women to put out, fear of women or disgust of women? (or being messed up by an older gay)

Yeah, the people into adolescent boys are generally attracted to ones with faces that resemble adult womens'.

Yeah, I'm sure gays like Hugh Jackman and Tom Cruise could never get any ass if it wasn't for other men. They're so ugly and unlikable no woman would ever want to touch them.

Half the gays are like that, the other half are pseudo-women bottom bitches. They thus compliment each other.

It seems like most dudes in general are into young nubiles, gay or straight, whether 14-18 yr olds qualify as pedophilia is up for debate. You can criticize somebody for being sexual abuse of minors without it being "pedophilia" strictly speaking

This can't be real.