Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary...

>Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary. The Men (1950) co-star Richard Erdman claimed Brando's diet circa 1950 consisted "mainly of junk food, usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful". By the mid-1950s, he was renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and cinnamon buns, washing them down with a quart of milk. Close friend Carlo Fiore wrote that in the 1950s and early 1960s, Brando went on crash diets before his films commenced shooting, but when he lost his willpower he would eat huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in syrup. Fiore was detailed by producers to drag him out of coffee shops.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9TSzseyN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a big guy

>Karl Malden claimed that, during the shooting of One-Eyed Jacks (1961), Brando would have "two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode and a quart of milk" for dinner, necessitating constant altering of his costumes.

>His second wife Movita, who had a lock put on their refrigerator to stop pilfering by what she thought was the household staff, awoke one morning to find the lock broken and teeth marks on a round of cheese. The maid told her that Brando nightly raided the fridge. Movita also related how he often drove down to hot dog stands late at night (one of his favorite spots was the legendary Pink's Hot Dogs in Hollywood; it was open 24 hours a day, and Brando would go there at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning and polish off a half-dozen hot dogs at a time)

>still has a chin

Was Marlon Brando the original JUST?

>Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) costumer James Taylor claimed that Brando split the seat on 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, necessitating that stretch fabric be sewn into his replacement duds. He split those, too. Ice cream was the culprit: Brando would purloin a five-gallon tub of the fattening dessert, row himself out into the lagoon and indulge.

>On the set of The Appaloosa (1966), Brando's double often had to be used for shooting after lunch, and filming could only proceed in long shots, as Brando could no longer fit into his costumes. Dick Loving, who was married to Brando's sister Frannie, said that Brando used to eat "two chickens at a sitting, and [go] through bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies."

> It was reported during the filming of The Missouri Breaks (1976) that the environmentally sensitive Brando fished a frog out of a pond, took a huge bite out of the hapless amphibian, and threw it back into the drink.

>Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat.

> By the 1980s, there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.

Marlon surpassed such classifications. A truly unstoppable will. It's hard not to admire such a man.

> In the late 1980s, Brando was spotted regularly buying ice cream from a Beverly Hills ice cream shop--five gallons at a time. He supposedly confessed that he was eating it all himself. Finally, a reported Brando snack was a pound of cooked bacon shoved into an entire loaf of bread. When Brando became sick, he seriously cut back and lost 70 pounds on a bland diet, but never lost his love of food and especially ice cream.

>When cast as Colonel Kurtz in Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now (1979), Brando had promised to lose weight for the role, as well as read Joseph Conrad's novel "Heart of Darkness", on which Coppola's script was based. Coppola had envisioned Kurtz as a lean and hungry warrior; the character of Kurtz in the Conrad novellas was a wraith and weighed barely more than a child despite his great stature, due to his suffering from malaria. When the 52-year-old Brando--who had already been paid part of his huge salary--appeared on the set in the Philippines, he had lost none of the weight, so Coppola and cinematographer Vittorio Storaro were forced to put Brando's character in the shadows in most shots. In the penultimate appearance of Kurtz in the film, when he appears in silhouette in the doorway of his temple compound as the sacrificial bull is lead out, a very tall double (about 6' 5") was used to try to give the character a greater physical stature, rather than just Buddha-like belly-fat that girded the 5' 10" Brando. He did not get around to reading the novella until many years later.

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

Why isn't there a biographical movie about Marlons final years?

Internet? What the fuck, I thought he kicked it in the early 90s?

>Marlon Brando Jr. (April 3, 1924 - July 1, 2004) was

That guy who called your pasty teenage arse a faggot over the internet 20yrs ago was Brando

Well apparently you thought wrong and didn't have the common sense to double check before posting.

based, he gave no fucks

>He did not get around to reading the novel
hey, me too!

His last acting performance was some voice work he did for 2006 Godfather video game. He died before it came out.

Are you kidding me? This is how you LIVE

I just watched Dr Moreau with rifftrax over it

read the story about the experience with him on set

why would anyone want to work with him after that abysmal movie?

because he was a fookin legend

Marlon Brando wasn't JUST, though. He still had a ton of money and people were amazingly still offering him movie roles, he just didn't give a fuck and did whatever he wanted. That's the peak of life.

Brando was the exact opposite of JUST
/our guy/

>Marlon Brando had a used Volkswagen Beetle he purchased and used solely for late night runs to Pink's hot dog stand on Melrose and La Brea. The inconspicuous red beetle was parked at a sympathetic neighbors home near Brando's Hollywood hills residence in order to conceal Brando's late night snack runs from his second wife, Movita. Brando would sneak out of his home, walk to his parked car, and drive down to the hot dog stand where he would reportedly order a dozen or more hot dogs at each visit. Eventually, the neighbor had to call the authorities and have the Brando hot dog beetle removed from their property as Brando would simply toss the waste into the back seat, resulting in a beetle filled with countless soiled hot dog wrappers, and hundreds of partially consumed hot dog parts all rotting in the back seat of the car. The smell of rotting hot dogs eventually became overwhelming, however, Brando continued to use the car regardless, and failed to either clean or remove the car from the premises, resulting in the need for police to intervene on behalf of the neighbor to remove the car.

I heard towards the end of his life he was drinking campbells chunky soup straight from the can uncooked and living in his own filth

How did he live as long as he did considering how he lived?

Health is a meme, it's literally 100% genetics.

It's weird, people can live their whole lives being healthy and working out, then drop dead at 55, while people like Marlon, who eat everything and never do any exercise live to 80. He probably had good genetics to live that long.

Because it would be two hours of a fat dude eating.

Listen to me Marlon is a great doc about the guy. Apparently all his life he recorded a journal, in the movie he is the only narrator

He was 80 when he died. That's some strong fucking genetics, or good doctors.

That fucker, I start getting moonface past 20% bodyfat.
Guy looked pretty good up until the age of 40 so probably had his share of prime pussy.

Could give less of a fuck that he started to look like shit as he headed into his 50's

reddit is that way, pal

>Dick Loving
what a based name

>She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.
tfw you don't have top tier bros

Absolutely nothing JUST about being the greatest actor of all time, realising that the entire industry is a joke and choosing to let yourself go.

He lived long enough to have possibly shitposted on Sup Forums

select all images with fat Brando

I believe one of them was Nicholson, who himself looks like Brando now.

/fit/ here, this man is the anti-christ

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9TSzseyN4

;__;

More like antipasto, amirite?

it's like poetry

I eat.

damn he was pretty handsome too wtf

If you're not gay for young Brando then you're a faggot

dat shitty hairline though

You wot?

mate when you're that old you'd be lucky to still have any hair on the top of your skull

>big guy
>Reddit
Do you even know where the fuck you are, young man?

he is a manlet

Could a Brando happen again today?

/ourguy/.

I bet that gif does for women and gay dudes what this gif does to me

Is that goose

What happened
Gained weight

You can eat anything you want want when you're young and have a high metabolism. Past a certain age your metabolism lowers down and hormones starts being less balanced. If you keep the same eating habits you inevitably become fat.

Damn handsome af.

Why was he so hungry, guys?

He was diagnosed with acute Riker syndrome

Stay in your containment thread with your shitty memes, trekfaggot

I doubt it. Modern films revolve so much around marketing that you cannot have someone like Brando going around sabotaging everything, possibly ruining the films image.

It's quite astounding really, having gained so much respect while being one of the most unprofessional actors ever.

'Where are the burger? :DDDD'

It's not just about the length, retards, it's also about the quality of your life. Better to live a healthy and happy 60 year life than a 80 years life as a fat fuck that can't even do a hike in the woods.
Okay, he was a living legend but that's beyond the point, he could have had a much better life, just think about how his children ended up.

the bucket on his head wasnt part of his character he just wore it and refused to take it off

Why does he look like me?

But Sup Forums is already a containment board.

unprofessionalism means jack shit when your name alone means box office success

>reading comprehension

>when your name alone means box office success

People don't go watch films because actor X or Y is there anymore.

You cannot soil what's already a cesspool.
There are no containment threads on a containment board.

no mate, he broke all expectations of the lime light and gave absolutely zero shits. he made his own trajectory

>Eat whatever the fuck you want all day
>bad life

Yes.
You can do the same wihout being a fat fuck. But you're probably a fat fuck yourself so what would you know.

> row a boat into a lagoon to eat ice cream

That sounds like stress eating. I do this with fast food breakfast sometimes :(

You cannot eat 10,000 calories a day and stay healthy you shithead.

Do you, you dumb memer?
Fuck off, little tourist enabler

You said whatever you want, now however much you want, you fucking imbecile.
That's why you're a dumb lardass.

you can if you're an elite athlete with a demanding training schedule

consuming and burning 10k calories a day seems like a crazy demand for the body

>That jacket
I...drive...to the burger king

bonus: almost all of his lines were unusable and were contributed by an impressionist, the only dialogue they used is during a gameplay scene where you can't really hear it anyways because the quality was shit

Orson Welles or Marlon Brando?

>She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.
fuckin kek

what a vile human being

how do I become him

look at Zyzz. Dead at 22. That fat fuck from the 600 lb show is like 35 and still kicking.

You need to go back

This one is my favorite, just because of the mental image of Brando waiting to get a thing of BK thrown over to him and then consuming the contents hastily.

I’d watch a sumo match between them

>5 10

> Brando enjoyed a bizarre friendship with Michael Jackson, after being hired by the pop star to give him acting lessons. The actor was in attendance at one of Jackson’s concerts on September 11th 2001 along with fellow guest of honour, Elizabeth Taylor. When the Twin Towers were struck, Jacko insisted that the stars flee New York for California as they could potentially be considered terrorist targets. Unbelievably, the only way they were able to do this was to take a car out of the city, which they drove themselves, without any PRs or publicists, managing to get as far as Ohio. Allegedly, Taylor and Jackson were annoyed at Brando’s constant requests to stop at every KFC and fast food joint they passed along the way. The wacko road trip is now being made into a movie, starring Brian Cox as Brando, Stockard Channing as Taylor and, um, Joseph Fiennes as Michael Jackson.

Wasn't one of his buddies Jack Nicholson?

>a 80 years life as a fat fuck that can't even do a hike in the woods.

Yes thats what I want to be doing at 80 years old, hiking in the fucking woods. 80 year old Brando probably had more interesting life experiences in a day than most people have in a lifetime.

Lived the dream tbo.

>UHHHH UUUHHH WHY CAN'T THESES PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT TO LIVE LIFE THE WAY I THINK THEY SHOULD IS THE BEST WAY UHHH UHHH

Get out of here you roastie.

Overeating is just great. I've managed to stay somewhat average weight because after an evening of stuffing my face with unhealthy food, I eat less for two days, only porridge and fruits and water

Not the guy you're responding to but I'm pretty sure elite swimmers have a diet like this, pretty interesting actually. I roomed with a swimmer in college who ate ridiculous amounts

Same with me.

Im sure if you tested my body, it would be mostly fat but i still look average weight.

>famished
Yeah, right.
Zyzz was not healthy, he was a druggie.
>Allegedly, Taylor and Jackson were annoyed at Brando’s constant requests to stop at every KFC and fast food joint they passed along the way
Top kek.
You don't understand what quality of life means, I take it.
Would you like to live in constant pain for 30 years? Would you like to not even be able to look at your own penis? Would you like to shit your pants constantly?

That's not JUST that's MOAR

Brando was a well respected and a working actor all tge way up to his deathbeadeathbeaf at which time he did voice work

>You don't understand what quality of life means, I take it.

Brando was ballin uo until 76 only tge last 4 or 5 years left him bed ridden that's a light price to pay for 76 years of cakes steak, iconic roles, hot young boys and hot yoing girls