Heathcliff and the mice wear jeans

Heathcliff and the mice wear jeans.

So did the cartoonist only discover that kids wore jeans yesterday or something?

is heathcliff intentionally unfunny or is the humor supposed to be in sort of a transcendent way

>Enough with the jeans

To be continued

At this point he has to be intentionally making comics without jokes. Pushing the crap boundary until he finally gets fired.

What if this is extremely high brow comedy and we're all just too dim to understand it?

>An actual joke

What is this

Above these apparent hieroglyphics was a figure of evidently pictorial intent, though its impressionistic execution forbade a very clear idea of its nature. It seemed to be a sort of monster, or symbol representing a monster, of a form which only a diseased fancy could conceive. If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of a cat and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing. A round, furred head wearing a helmet emblazoned with "ham" on it, surmounted a pudgy body with a shirt that read "I'm Bad News"; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful. Behind the figure was a vague suggestion of a Cyclopean architectural background.

What is wrong with wearing jeans? I thought they had them even back in the miner 49er days when Healthcliff was considered funny

Bullshit, a glove that oversized is impractical ind impossible to close with human fingers, let a lone a small cat's paw. It is entirely the glove's fault. Fuck you, kid.

>"Thats not good"

Honestly works for every single Heathcliff comic.

I think when you have to come up with a joke every day you just stop trying at some point. I mean, why make an effort to be funny? They're just gonna print it anyway.

Speak for yourself, I understand it perfectly.