Tarantula is cooking flick about Manson

Tarantula is cooking flick about Manson

>collider.com/quentin-tarantino-charles-manson-script/

Will it be shit Sup Forums ?
Will it have feet?

Who's gonna play Manson in inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2bnSUiF3yJs
youtu.be/fSTIke5So0M
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tarantino is a disgusting rapist.

dont really wanna see a film about charles manson desu

This. Especially a stylized fuckfest with over the top violence. It's one thing for Tarantino to make fictionalized stories ultraviolent, it's another thing to take a real life tragedy and put his gloss over it.

I think a movie like that would require some semblance of taste and subtlety, definitely the wrong director for this topic

>Who's gonna play Manson in inevitable biopic?
Leo

yeah I could possibly stomach a Zodiac like style depiction of the Manson story but I just Tarantino will turn it into some Inglorious Basterd gung-ho style flick

this guy

Inglorious Basterds????

Black guy makes manson suck his dingus. Black male thing, black guys fucked Tarantula's mom, took him to see boss nigger, et cetera.

I despise the ending of that movie.

how can he work black cock into this? will this be breaking new ground for him?

Historical setting not necessarily historical events

If he makes anything that's not a cowboy flick with niggers in it I'll be happy desu

>Tarantino
>Will it be shit Sup Forums ?
Don't the two automatically go together?

Just show manson getting anally destroyed in prison in the beginning of the film as a kid and have the whole thing come full circle so he gets raped in prison again at the end completing his arc and making the whole story about the bbc.

>Will it be shit Sup Forums ?
Yes
>Will it have feet?
Probably

2 TARANTINOS

Manson wants to bring about a race war because he saw mom taking black dingus

How many women is he gonna rape during the filming of it?

Hasn't Manson been in total isolation for his total stay? Still, Quentin could probably work the racewar stuff into a nice BBC scene.

This is unironically the first time I'm interested in a QT project in years.

I think you mean consensual feet tasting.

He was in prisons basically his whole life until he was 20 something and unleashed on the hippies at berkeley.

>inb4 he makes Manson look like the bad guy

>Manson had been predicting racial war for some time before he used the term Helter Skelter. His first use of the term was at a gathering of the Family on New Year's Eve 1968

>The scenario had Manson as not only the war's ultimate beneficiary but its musical cause. He and the Family would create an album with songs whose messages concerning the war would be as subtle as those he had heard in songs of the Beatles. More than merely foretell the conflict, this would trigger it; for, in instructing "the young love", America's white youth, to join the Family, it would draw the young, white female hippies out of San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury.

>Black men, thus deprived of the white women whom the political changes of the 1960s had made sexually available to them, would be without an outlet for their frustrations and would lash out in violent crimes against whites. A resultant murderous rampage against blacks by frightened whites would then be exploited by militant blacks to provoke an internecine war of near-extermination between racist and non-racist whites over blacks' treatment. Then the militant blacks would arise to sneakily finish off the few whites they would know to have survived; indeed, they would kill off all non-blacks.

>In this holocaust, the members of the enlarged Family would have little to fear; they would wait out the war in a secret city that was underneath Death Valley that they would reach through a hole in the ground. As the only actual remaining whites upon the race war's true conclusion, they would emerge from underground to rule the now-satisfied blacks, who, as the vision went, would be incapable of running the world. At that point, Manson "would scratch [the black man's] fuzzy head and kick him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton and go be a good nigger".

you just know manson will be cucked by a black guy in a flashback

If there's anything you should know about me Ray, it's that I don't need anything. I want. And I want that information.

>you just know manson will be cucked by a black guy in a flashback
I don't think Manson ever cared enough to truly be cucked. He might've had wives and all those women, but he didn't give a fuck. It's like if you have someone come over and they "steal" a little bit of dust somewhere in your house; you just don't care.

you're right and i agree with you, im just saying it's tarantino we're talking about here

>Black men, thus deprived of the white women whom the political changes of the 1960s had made sexually available to them, would be without an outlet for their frustrations and would lash out in violent crimes against whites.
Aren't a lot of brown guys joining ISIS because white girls won't date them?

genuine question for tarantinno fans: why do you like his movies?

Quentin seems to be weird enough to care about accuracy with Manson. I can see a 60's sexual revolution montage (which Manson referred to) of white women with BBC happening.

>blacks winning the race war

Read carefully. He says that there will be a war among whites that'll kill almost everyone, and black people will pick off the few survivors.

He will find a way user. Don't worry.

>super violent action comedy with heavy handed "anti-racist" sentiments, sexualised shots of feet and regular jokes about characters' sexual inadequacy
>about a real-life tragedy still fresh in America's memory
this is going to be an event

the manson story is so ripe for a great film, it's a shame that this aspergers freak is the one to get his bbc cum soaked hands on it

You're producing the film, mid to high budget. Which director do you hire?

jeff nichols
other possibilities
>prime oliver stone
>prime coppola
>larry clark

>Larry Clark
That's a good one I wouldn't have thought of, potential Kino

Anyone else think that Tarantino is slowly turning into David Carradine?

Kevin Spacey would be good in this role, I think.

>yfw the murder scene is just going to be a long shot of Susan Atkins feet with all the other stuff happening in the background

You can turn off your brain and enjoy it easily. Also pulp fiction has some of his best dialog. And you cant say you dont enjoy that crazy 88 battle in killbill.

Who the fuck wants to see Samuel L Jackson with a swastika on his forehead?

He should make his John Brown movie already instead

It's gonna be footkino, based Quentin

Manson is not interesting for a movie. His disciples are. But it's Tarantino, so he'll give Manson tons of monologues and the film will be 3 fucking hours (10 minutes will be devoted to the actual killing and 15 seconds to the attempted assassination of the President).

Also, 45 minutes of Jail!Manson jerking it to feet pics while monologuing to his guards and cellmates about niggers and pigs.

Evan Peters is playing him in AHS. Looking forward to see how he does.

I hope he goes all surealist like those Sheakspeare movies taking place in different timelines and shit.

Sam Jackson as Manson would be great.

What's the scenario of him being in the show?

>plays crazy so well because he's been driven insane irl from domestic violence

bravo best emma!

Who will play Polanski?

I'd be interested in a Manson movie but not by Tarantino desu
I feel like his violence and edgy dialogue is too overblown, especially when it's concerning real events

Bill Cosby

Manson is like an irl Tarantino character though. He's that fucked up, over-the-top and crazy. But with the trashy look of a Rob Zombie character.

>attacking Hollywood
>tragic
The only thing tragic was the suspension of due process and impartiality during the trial. Manson, although he probably had a vague incling of what might occur, most likely did not directly order murders, was on the correct side of reasonable doubt and had the trial ruined by the president publicly declaring him guilty.

There was already a good Manson with the nuclear physicist (Daniel?) from Lost

Viggo would do a good manson.

This already happened... IN 1933

>Became a successful cult leader
>5'2
How did he do it?

psychedelics

He wore RDJ platform shoes to appear taller.

He's like the only guy trying to make actually funny movies.

youtu.be/2bnSUiF3yJs
Charles Manson interviews are already kino
youtu.be/fSTIke5So0M

The Big Guys are just the brawn. The true power of the brain is in the 4U people.

An icy pimp hand is better than a couple o inches. But for serious, I read someone from his group disputing that.

>Manson is not interesting
wut

First of all, I won't allow someone to say "Manson" without first adding "Sheik".

For a movie. Read the whole post, I explained everything in it, my ADHD friend.

thought he didn't want to make violent movies anymore

Read his wikipedia biography but imagine it with Tarantino's style.

legit great song
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8

he would've been a decent musician if it wasn't for, you know, the mental illness, personality disorders, drugs, violence and murders.

>Look at Your Gamer Girl

>real life

A friend of my ex-gf made out with Tarantino when he came in France in 2016 for a festival. Apparently he has bad breath

It will be great (as usual), will be nominated for a handful of Oscars (as usual), will probably win at least 1 (as usual), then Sup Forums will pretend to hate it like the contrarian faggots they are (as usual).

>when you run out of things to be contrarian as fuck about, that you pick Charles Mansonto defend

>he would've been a decent musician if it wasn't for, you know, the mental illness, personality disorders, drugs, violence and murders.

the actual thing that makes musicians great, i know.

What is your favorite tinfoil company for hat making?

dude serial killers are cool lmao

It'll be a shitty Hollywood propaganda piece is what it'll be.

Yes. With Niolas Schreck serving as a consultant.

This is 100% true.

>when you run out of things to be contrarian as fuck about, so you accuse others of being contrarian about something you literally know nothing about

>pshhh you just don't know man
If your argument is that there was some conspiracy to condemn a poor dindu nuffin cult leader, you are beyond retarded. I bet you make Holohoax threads on here too.

No, that is not my argument and I do not deny the holocaust.

His surname is Tarantino, not Tarantula.

Then what in the fuck are you on about? He clearly killed those people, denying that is literally just trying to be contrarian.

>He clearly killed those people
Oh, so you're trolling then. Okay.

How is that trolling? See, this is why you come off as exceptionally autistic. You're acting like it is generally accepted that Manson is innocent.

>Who's gonna play Manson in inevitable biopic?
Tarantula of course

No, I don't. It is however generally accepted that he didn't kill any of those people.
This will be my last post in this conversation since you really don't seem to know what you're talking about and I doubt you have even read Helter Skelter, let alone The Manson File. It seems doubtful if you even read the wikipedia article.

(and when I say "No, I don't" I mean that I do not act like Manson's innocence is generally accepted. And I really wouldn't describe the man as "innocent", there is just no proof of him ordering those killings)

>ordering people to be killed is not killing them
>you don't know what you are talking about because you haven't read his manifesto.
Absolute kek, you're a retarded faggot.

>there is just no proof of him ordering those killings
Except there is. This has to be bait, right? Nobody is this obtuse about Manson unless they have a few screws loose.

>ordering people to be killed
>is not murder
Then I guess Hitler is innocent.

This but unironically.

>Then I guess Hitler is innocent.
Yeah?

>tfw he goes full arthouse and makes a perfectly subtle and stylized flick

AW YES BABY GIVE ME THAT SHITTY 70S FLICK LOOK

>Then I guess Hitler is innocent.
Is that picture supposed to represent you? Because Hitler is innocent?

Then neck yourself you shit eating, Sup Forumsfaggot.

>Hitler is innocent!
>I'm not the retard here ;) boy do you look foolish!