Cast it

Cast it.

Ryan Gosling as Spike

Maggie Q as Faye

Mark Strong as Jet

Madeleine Petsch as Ed

No one will top this

with taste that shit you should top yourself.

>not based Keanu as Spike

The only good casting is Mark Strong

>it's a Sup Forums thinks a bald actor would be a great casting choice for a bald character post

Spike should definitely be East Asian, someone like prime Takeshi would be perfect.
You could have a Hollywood star playing Jet and some pop starlet as Faye to counteract the "foreign actors don't sell" thing.

Nah, The Goose should be Viscious.

Then MEW as Faye, Kevin Durand as Jet, Angourie Rice as Ed, and Anna Torv as Julia.

Spike is fucking hard for me to cast, and I'm still thinking about it.

Goose is way too old to play Spike. He must be approaching 40 now, tb h Tom Holland could pull it off

Casting whiteys is what Hollyjew does. We are on an imperial march etc

Holland is too much of a twink and too young. Gosling is 36 and hardly looks it

Keanu is too old for Spike. Probably Ryan Gosling. Or the Meme Lord/Jurassic Park guy.

Idris Elba as Jet. Jet will definitely be [[Jet Black]] in a live adaptation so don't even bother casting white actors.

They will fuck up Faye and cast somebody like Jennifer Lawrence.

Ed is CGI and voiced by a text to voice program. Also who gives a fuck about Ed?

>James Franco as Spike
>Jonah Hill as Jet
>Jennifer Lawrence as Faye
>Maisie Williams as Edward

>Dave Franco as Vicious (he and Spike were basically brothers in the anime, so this will make a cool twist)

Bonus:

>Vin Diesel as Ein's voice actor. The writers will have to add some non-cannon dialogue to the character's script, but it'll be worth it.

this one physically hurt

Spike is a total twink, he's lithe, witty, handsome and flirtatious
Goose can be charming but his best performances are as the strong, silent type. A greying, stern adult Spike would be horrible.

>Ryan Gosling
>Keanu Reeves
>Mark Strong
>MEW
>Idris Elba
Why are ideal cast threads on Sup Forums always the most aggressively plebeian?

Holland's only 5'10", and Spike's supposed to be around 6'1". There's a difference between complete twink mode and atheltic/lean/graceful.

>Jet will definitely be [[Jet Black]] in a live adaptation so don't even bother casting white actors.

Sad thing is I know you're completely right

Fuck me, wasn't Jet black ? I swear I remember him with a dark skin.

its a very difficult thing to do. You have to work with actors people know and love. Casting is a nightmare of a job.

It’s funny that’s he’s most likely the only white person in the group
He’s drawn with whiter skin and more prominent nose
Spike is based on an Japanese actor, you can tell from his Japanese style suave attitude

Vincent Cassel as Vicious. He has the height and figure to pull it off. The only problem is that stupid hunch he does when he walks

I guess it's time to close this thread for good.
Here's the one and only line up that'll work.

Scott Eastwood - Spike
Dave Bautista - Jet
Lily James - Faye
Mackenzie Foy - Ed

I think Ving Rhames might do a pretty good job as Jet.

I'm pretty sure spike is jewish, not asian

Uncastable, unadaptable