Ares is gonna be a cloud

>Ares is gonna be a cloud
You should have known better you obese cucks

This ain't the MCU where they butcher villains

But that looks like a piece of armour and a helmet, user. It's a marketing gimmick to get you to buy the other figures.

Where did you get 'cloud' from?

It says right on the box that you can collect the different pieces of Ares from the different toys. It's also clearly a chest plate.

>This ain't the MCU where they butcher villains

>right on the box that you can collect the different pieces of Ares from the different toys.
Oh shit, for a second their I thought the toy was hinting that Steve would be Ares. That could have been a groovy twist if done right.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm referencing the stupid posts made here a few weeks ago claiming ares was going to be a cloud and wonder woman is a mess.
And there were cucks who actually believed it

Zuckerberg Luthor is a fucking great villain.

Sure thats Ares, big ass goats skull seems more like baphomet or somthing

Maybe they confused Ares with Aries

no it's DC where not even an oscar winner can make a good movie out of their comics

>I dont read comics

>the jolly rancher scene
>Plans completely based on circumstance
>Autism
>Looks nothing like Luthor

Nah, they butchered Lex.

>b-but I do read comics! I read all the BvS tie-ins!

A little plane told me.

I can't tell if you're saying the BvS Luthor was a good adaptation of comics Luthor or not,
But then again you're prolly just flipping from whatever is needed to be said to get a rise out of people.

No. Stop. He was fucking awful. Only got the part because he threw a tantrum at casting. He could have made a decent riddller though.

>Comic-Con is like 'genocide'

Worst Luthor ever

Nothing wrong with Birthright Luthor

>comic Luthor
>spends billions of his company's resources and ruined his term as president trying to kill Superman because of REEEEEEEEEE
>not autistic

That is not Birthright Luthor, Birthright had a good execution,BvS Luthor was random and pathetic.