Her eyes were gr-

her eyes were gr-

his eyes were br-

Yes I'm confused by this. Wasn't her copy exactly as she was in the original? I don't understand the significance or purpose of the scene. Is it that he tricks Wallace or has forgotten/misremembering Rachel, proving that he doesn't know what's real?

Please post pic of her with green eyes if he was right.

Old Harrison ford is a replicant, his memories of her are artificial

Most peoples eyes look slightly different under microscope and light. With the dark lighting it does look like she's got brown eyes for the most part. Difficult to tell, but Sean Young deffo has brown eyes.

Pic related.

Deckard's daughter specifically says that real memories are imperfect. Either she's got green eyes and he's telling Wallace to fuck himself, or she had brown eyes and he's remembering incorrectly. Or correctly, if her eyes were in fact green under bright lights.

...or maybe it's a reference to the editing error in the original blade runner which gave her green eyes in the first place. Or maybe it's all of these things.

op's brain is bi-

the significance is that it's the experiences a particular individual goes through that defines their being. the rachael he was presented with was not the same person since she would have had different experiences throughout her life than the previous rachael thus not making her the same person.

Thanks. I got confused because I couldn't actually remember if she did have green eyes or not. I think it might reference the error but only that.
>Deckard's daughter specifically says that real memories are imperfect
This is a good point. I guess you can interpret the scene in different ways but it seems like either it's a statement on memory (he's misremembering) or he's doing it to tell Wallace to fuck off (pretending that she had green eyes in order to make a statement). I think she canonically has brown eyes and it's just a question of whether Deckard knows that or not.

From the way he acts I think he knew that she didn't have green eyes but was doing it to tell Wallace that the clone wasn't 'his' Rachel, no matter how similar they look.

That was stock footage used it the voit kampf test.

OP is not a fa-

AHAHAHAHAHHA HITLER XDD
Based user.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHH
*inhales* HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOH WOOOOW AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAGA

When Deckard gives the Voight-Kampff test to Rachael in the original, her eye shows up as green on the monitor. A minor continuity error that largely went unnoticed.

In 2049, he was basically saying "Fuck you" to Wallace while making reference to this at the same time. Pretty clever if you ask me.

His hair was blon-

triggered

Nah. Not really.

It’s possible for monitor to have a color filter or some color adjustment so that dark brown iris are shown better on screen. It’s also interesting that Wallace actually have video footage of the VK test showing her iris in his data base (shown during K and Luv data investigation). Perhaps Deckard goes a step further with 4D chess in the whole thing. Deckard knows about the color adjustment on the VK test video but he knows her eyes are actually brown (and the indentical copy made from her bone DNA would be brown eye as well). He purposely said that so when wallace double check back on the video with her eyes during the VK test, he would think that he actually made a mistake when he didn’t.

he said it to piss Wallace off.

basically told the faggot he's incompetent

>turning a continuity error in the first one into a plot point in the sequel to make a commentary about the inconsistency of our memories and the failed basis of our human condition
BR2049 literally makes the original even better.

This flick was fucking terrible it's full of plotholes

Got the feeling there's more to it.
The Soundtrack even has a song named after that line.

Feel free to list any of them.

thats dark blonde (according to varg)

>bad guy leaves the good guy alive for some purpose

Literally 80s cliche. These ""writers"" should be ashamed of themselves

Luv doesn't want to just kill K. She cries in that scene when Wallace kills a newborn replicant. Hell, she even wants to fuck K in the beginning. This isn't the usual simple ass "bad guy vs good guy" dynamic. Just as much K wants to be "special", Luv seeks to be special also by being "the best one".