Eckhart

It doesn't seem like very many people know this cartoon exists. Why is that? Even the episodes on YouTube only have a few thousand views each. It's about seventeen years old now.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSsMYb_Autw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/netcrash105/videos
video.meta.ua/7833426.video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Grandpa tries to tell kids spooky story
>Mom interrupts because the holiday isn't about monsters

What a buzzkill. At least she's hot.

There was a racism episode about a southern belle vegetarian fox. Skunk kept harassing her because she was a fox. In the end, his racism was correct and she was actually planning on eating them after all. What a lesson.

All of the episodes can be watched here.

youtube.com/user/netcrash105/videos

I guess she's a widow, as her husband doesn't seem to be mentioned. The grandpa is her father.

Turns out that's not every episode. Another season is missing, but its episodes only seem to be online in a Russian dub.

video.meta.ua/7833426.video

I remember enjoying it a lot GOAT Themesong too!

Not sure why they called this DVD the complete series when it clearly wasn't. Maybe it was made between seasons two and three.

The show only has three tropes listed on its TVTropes page. I don't think it has any art on deviantart. It's either completely unknown or literally nobody cared about it.

oh yeah, I remember that. I distinctively remember an episode about searching a treasure, and another episode revealing that the grandpa-mouse had his tail cut off by the rat-villain long ago.

I did a couple of shitty pictures of the girl years ago (no, I won't post them.... they're shitty), so there should be SOMETHING out there. I doubt I'm the only one.

I managed to find a few crappy drawings on deviantart by searching "eckhart mouse". The show isn't popular enough where searching the name along gives results.

It's still pretty damn obscure from what I've seen.

Guess its obscurity isn't about to change. One last bump.

That fucking set.
I got sent that instead of a Frankenstein's Cat DVD set I ordered from a third party seller on Amazon.
So I ordered from a different seller...and got sent Eckhart again!
WHAT THE FUCK?

desu it looks like another generic kids show you only watch when you're sick and have to stay at Grandma's house.

Did you at least like Eckhart?

Gave it a try.
Not my cup of tea.

Yet you post that pic. Is there something you're not telling me?

Hey, I said I tried.

I could see myself waifu-ing the girl mouse, but the show seems a little dull.