What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Like many modern feminists, she is at war with herself.

Dumb roastie whore.

77loquillo is /ourguy/

even from a young age

She's just realizing that actions have consequences and that the world doesn't work like she's been led to believe it works.

I want to nut on those feet

ughhhh she is just being a strong independent woman who can dress however she wants. that doesnt mean you have to treat her like an object you creep

>says she isn't ashamed of her breast reduction scars because they're apart of her
>cut off part of her tits, even though they were a part of her

Her mother tried to stop it. Instead she got her older sister to be her new legal guardian. This is what happens when you hand young children millions.

>waaaaaaa why wont sluts have sex with me, they only want Chad, it's not fair!

well, it isn't fair, but that's just how life goes, just like trashy sluts being objectified.

Whatever you say to media is part of PR campain to let everyone know that you're still relevant and wait for new role. Whatever you say on twitter/insta/snapchat/fb whatever is to keep your fans happy and they're there not to hear about your strong independet womyn stuff.

>mother tried to stop her underage daughter from ruining her only asset (breasts) and dating a 30 year old man
>she gets her sister to be her legal guardian so she can fuck up her life

What a dumb bitch.

thirsty virgin

She was raised in Hollywood and her head is a clusterfuck of memes

women are irrational creatures

Feminism and protecting women from evil men is necessary and women should be allowed to wear a nanofiber of clothing and publicly share it with the entire world.

what do you expect, this is female logic

Remember when arielposting kicked ass?

can someone please just post slutty pics of this bitch already

Isn't her character meant to smart? Does she not know what the word means? This gets my autism going.

SHE'S A HYPOCRITE WHORE

Pic of her scars?

what is this halloween costume meant to be?

Classy. Real classy.

This here.
She realized that she isnt a good actress. And that it gets harder for her to get good roles since she ages.
Blames others for being sexist than realizing that besides her looks there isnt much what viewers want o see from her.

What a damn shame. Who are we replacing Winter with when this gets made now?

?

where i live this is the way prostitutes dress

Her hitting the wall at 30 will be cathartic.

She's just repeating what she has heard.

how about wearing """"longer"""" shorts then einstein?

There's a difference between an industry that objectifies women and a woman who chooses to sexualise herself. It's like the difference between a nude selfie and a stalker window shot of a woman changing. In one case she's the victim, in the other she's being slutty, but the fact that she's a slut doesn't make her any less of a victim in the other circumstance.

inb4 I'm accused of being a liberal or a whiteknight, ariel is a low class thot, but the rational of empowerment through self-sexualisation is sound in my eyes.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

i bet she thought she looked really classy with this outfit

what is it about some womens facial genetics that makes you instantly realize shes a whore?

Pig in boots

>she'll fuck you if you're in a room with her for longer than 10 minutes

*pukes*

>reads 15th century books to fuel her bitterness towards male power
How petty. What's the point of doing shit like that? Why look back hundreds of years and get upset at the fact that women were happy being whores and housewives while men did all the heavy lifting?

what a stumpy little pudge.

>getting your own name put on a jersey
WANKER

Damn, I'd love to fuck a trashy chubby/fat whore in her dirty asshole

Aj ne seri

rate her form, lads

yeah pretty shure read a lot of these books

is she becoming self aware?

damn

>be a fat ugly midget woman with cow tits
>everyone loves you. are crazy about you and are surrounded by 10/10 men that can't stop thinking about fucking you

>be a fat ugly midget man with mantits
>have it absolutely nowhere near as easy. everyone despises you
It's not fair lads. It really isn't.

she was such a sexy little girl

what a waste

Do chubby women literally only go to the gym to try and get their ass to look bigger?

Right? Ariel Winter just really does it for me i'm surprised she's not fawned over more here. She's got a nice face, nice skin tone, she's latina, she's short, she's thick, got a nice thick ass, and even though she got her tits sized down they're still really nice. Also as you pointed out and judging by the types of pics she likes to take and post, she's definitely not shy. She would be a great fuck.

I mean everyone has their own personal tastes in women by how i see so many people/threads about wanting to fuck some resting bitch face celebrity like kristen stewart over ariel winter is beyond me.

>gets treated like object
>doesn't do anything to change that perception in media that she controls

wew

I love trashy women. But trashy fatties do it even more for me. Maybe I'm a sick fag but whatever.

Also, trashy MILFs are fine as well.

its about what could have been

her ass is nothing special considering how fat she is and she generally has a trashy gross look to her, also her personally seems boring and vapid even by female standards

You can always consider crossdressing

IT'S NOT FAIR

Her asshole may be tight though m8.