And because he’s total buttsauce about politics he’s not funny
and he murdered his wife

True
Pandora him,there is some good stuff.

RAYLAN

This
Basically other beta males.

>Who does he appeal to?

The same people that like Melissa McCarthy. Hes an inoffensive little greaseball. Its funny to see the little furby saying bad words and falling down. Look hes echo chambering about all the things we dont like!

Hes the court jester.

The only really funny thing he ever did was get shoved into an oven by Seth Rogen. Big Fan is a good movie though.

G U I L T Y

this

I hated him way before he went full political. He was the worst part of King of Queens.

>all these Proudboy faggots who didn't grow up watching late night Comedy Central Presents with Patton

I suppose my greatest generation would eventually have to pass the torch, I just wish we could have left Sup Forums in better hands than a bunch of /r/ posters

He would literally let another man fuck his wife if she didn't kill herself

Those guys in their 20s who still buy nintendo consoles and have marvel tattoos, you know the type

>we hate him therefore we've never seen Comedy Central Presents

Fans of Robert Blake, William Shatner and OJ Simpson.

Reddit

Pseudo-intellectual guys with low-testosterone that wear scarves

My friend showed my other friend and I his stand up set, and we were in total disbelief at how terrible it was and how he actually laughed at bits.

He was a really solid comedian before he had a kid and turned into the oversensitive dadmode faggot that he used to make fun of.

My brother likes him and he's a total Chad. I don't get it, he'll never be anything more than Kevin James' fat manlet friend to me. I don't really like stand-up comedy, though, especially the "hey this totally made-up but ridiculous story definitely happened" or hypotheticals of ridiculous ideas, often with an ending line referring to a previous joke in the show kind

>I hate a C-list celebrity

Just listen to yourself, get a life my dude

this.

Dead chicks and murderers.

Soyboys and bugmen

>I whiteknight for a C-list celebrity for free OTI in my spare time
Don't throw stones in glass houses, you dumb nu-male cuck.

Yuppies.

people who murder their own wives

He appealed to nerds about 20 years ago and his stand-up from back then was pretty funny. He just got older, lost his edge, and became the type of person he used to make fun of.

>Pandora

I liked most of his recent special to be honest. Sure he had a few literally cuckish jokes that I didn't find appealing, and I can't say I cared for his super pro-HIllary bits. I can definitely see why he *wouldn't* appeal to Trumplings, since he has a very obvious strong dislike of Trump, but I happen to share in that opinion so it didn't bother me. The other 85-90% of his gig is pretty solid humor.

>He's inoffensive
Have you ever actually watched his standup?

>my dude

I used to like him when I watched him on the King of Queens as a young lad. It's really a shame what he's become thanks to social media

What about Soybugs?

Watching it right now, the first to jokes are " Every time there's a hashtag trending, I link it in my head to Trump. #Puppy ? OMG Trump killed all puppies " and " i was gonna get fit, but Trump made it so i'm still fat, damn it Trump !! "
The jokes are not self-aware

Proudboys are nowherenear as faggotty as you. Fuck off with your Reddit spacing.

So it was okay
The first part with political jokes was horrible, the third part where he talks about his grief is okay (although he makes it seem like his wife died of natural causes, not because she OD'd under his supervision)

The closer should hae been " I understand Batman now", because it's a comedy show, not a memorial for you wife ( you got remarried one year after, you p o s )

Bastard is marrying Meredith Salinger..I wanted to fuck her so much when I was a young man. Those tits. Fucking amazing. She is still way out of his league. He is lucky.

Soyboys.

his last special was all right. very earnest

>underrated

Yeah, I did at some point, but then he decided to make politics his primary driving focus. Fuck him.