Cuckoldry 101

>Dustin: How do you get girls?
>Steve: It’s really easy, just act like you don’t care. Especially when they’re getting railed by another man, preferably a black one.
>Dustin: That’s it?
>Steve: Oh and do your cuck shed really nice. Don’t tell anybody I told you that.
>Dustin takes the advice and gets omega cucked at the dance and is forced to take a pity dance with his friend’s sister after crying
>Steve jerks off outside as he watches

Why do people like Steve again?

He's right, it's just not 100% effective

Proof: remember how Max was lusting after Mike's dick when he wasn't even being aloof and distant, he genuinely fucking hated her?

>that moment when black venkman stole pippi longstocking and dustin filled with beta rage

A Sup Forumstard was born

Steve meant act like you don't care about women's opinion. Nice head canon op.

FINALLY someone else who hates Steve.

Women don't like guys who straight up hate them. They like cocky guys who will call them out in their bullshit.

Steve's mistake: caring about a whore

Dustin's mistake: being a pig nosed chubby autistic little fuck

S2 was filler trash

Why is Steve giving advice is my question. His current GF was getting rammed by the town weirdo while still technically with him. They also eye fuck each other at the dance while he approves.

Lucas' mistake was having a hotter friend, and being black.
Mike is going to cuck him hard next season.

>His current GF was getting rammed by the town weirdo while still technically with him
have only watched the first episode. does this happen? lel

>weirdo gets the girl
>doesn't turn into Columbine

Into the trash

Is this the prequel to American History X2

Also

>be the only black friend in a group
>have the perfect group costume for a super popular movie that has one black by
>bitch and moan about being black

Fuck you faggot, Winston was a great character. Literally I’d be fucking Winston if I was black.

Can't Steve do better than that spooky skeleton anyway?

It really was. I struggled to finish it and only did because I thought it had to get better eventually. Billy, Steve, and Bob( What a dumb way to kill him off. ) were the only good things about this season. I can't think of another show that dropped that much in quality in just one year.

I think they just had too many plot lines going. They all failed too mostly and they cornered them all into one easy anyway. They seemed like they were really developing something big but they just wrapped them all up fast and ruined them.

It'll be shit if in season 3 Steve stays with skelly. Doesn't seem like part of his character to tolerate his girlfriend running off with the town weirdo for a couple days while he does all the work, let alone another guy fucking his girl. He needs a hotter better gf.

your daily reminder
>skelly knowingly endangered every member of her family and everyone in the town that knew
>arts mcfeely just went along with it, barely questioning her logic
>even went to the lab, and after learning the danger the town and technically the entire world is facing, still decide to go through with plan
>meet a man who lives in an honestly pretty dank bunkerhouse but is ok with feeding teenagers alcohol and telling them to fuck in his house, probably with videocameras everywhere
>they finally make it back in time to do absolutely nothing
>the only actual things they accomplish is getting the government to confess to a gas leak, and acknowledge barb's death
meanwhile
>if steve would not have been there, 2/4 original party + wendy's girl would have died
>rabid billy coming to winona rider's house would likely have to be hands up don't shooted by hopper, or taken his cokerage out on the kids
>kids in the tunnel would have likely died as well
>the plan possibly falls through and the upside down demo dogs/hivemind wins

Whorish behavior runs in Nancy's family. I hope Mike honor kills them.

That’s true Steve did a great job getting his face fucking beaten into the ground until coal burning ginger saves him from death by face punches. Also how did him being dragged around with a swollen face and concussion save the kids?

did you not watch the part when he recovers and leads them into and out of the tunnels saving them from the dogs

Dustin saved them. Steve didn't do anything.

Lmao beta cuck winston

I'm going to fix season 2 /tv. Are you ready? Alright, here we go.

>no max
>Nancy and Steve break up after a fight about barb but she doesn't go to johnathan. They are just good friends. Instead she starts hanging out with the new chad in town, billy as a rebound
>she finds out how abusive billy can be and breaks it off with him leading to the showdown at wills house with Steve.
>no tape recorder sub plot
>finding slugs that eventually turn in demodogs is fine but keeping the one as a pet is retarded
>hopper finds the tunnel system but immediately climbs back out and gets the government on the case since staying in there would be dum dum
>Bob helps with figuring out what the drawings mean but then is promptly left behind as they go look for hopper
>eleven leaves and visits her mother and learns about her birth but that's all. She goes back to Hawkins after her aunt calls the authorities
>no poo in loo superfriends diversity squad episode

Probably forgetting a few things but everything else in my mind was passable.

This desu senpai

It works if they're into you in the first place. Of course it's better than be clingy or desperate, but it's not even needed, just don't act weird.
Not a woman in the world cares that MGTOW is a thing because they were losers in the first place

>implying any of those fucking little nerds had the upper body strength the climb a rope
he at least was the one to toss them back out of the hole and probably the only one tall/strong enough to use the gas sprayer on the ceiling of the hub