I'm bored as fuck and is this adaption worth a watch for the visuals alone?

I'm bored as fuck and is this adaption worth a watch for the visuals alone?

Sure.

yes. its worth a watch anyway. dont believe the memehate. just dont expect greatness.

The visuals aren't as good as it seems in the trailers. It can become very dark and the sets look cartoonish, not realistic like Blade Runner. As for Scarjo, she's doing a performance worse than in Avengers. The script is dogshit, the villain is pathetic

>worth a watch for the visuals alone?
No, it's generic CGI shit. The film lacks basically any kind of redeeming features, it's total garbage.

No.

Even the live action chihayafuru is better than this remake

>Memehate
Just because you like something that is shit, doesn't mean the criticism it receives is invalid. Simply acknowledge it's shit but you like it anyway otherwise youcome across as insecure. For instance, I know jeepers creepers is terrible but I like it.

i liked it but then again i'll watch anything

I liked it. Dont listen to the weebs, just watch it

don't know why, but I actually found it quite comfy. There's something ethereal to it. Truth be told I was high as fuck when I watched it the first time.

I set it to run on my secondary screen last week to see if it was just the weed talking. Surprinsingly it's comfyness held up the 2nd time as well.

>live action chihayafuru
I still need to watch this some day, I love the anime a lot.

good stoner movie, except for the hacking scene

the visuals are good, to be honest though i only watched it because i like to watch things with scarjo in them while i have my hand down my pants the entire time

The visuals aren't even good. Pic related

Right
>visually communicates the feeling of isolation of an individual in this recognizable, yet futuristic world
Left
>makes you wonder who the fuck installs lightbulbs on his own bed

Yes, it's decent.

I just watched it randomly on a japanese sponsored film festival. It has 2 parts and the female mc is pretty. Part 3 is not yet showing though

>short fat Jewess with a body more like Gimli than Kusanagi

>watch for the visuals

Scarjo was old and busted in this movie
her posture was terrible
Imagine if sylvia was lead role hnnng

>that face
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

>her posture was terrible
you never been to Japan I was there for a year is pretty fucking spot on for them. you know they bow all the fucking time.

When there is visuals it's amazing, but they're hardly in the city streets and it's all the ads and projections that look neat.
It's mostly Scarjo running around in buildings so here is a lack of said visuals.

It seems they tried to make her look like that russian half-asian girl Katya, but failed.

I promise I'm not a shill, but honestly you'd be better off just watching BR2049 instead, it did everything GitS tried to do. GitS has decent visuals but the plot sucks, the acting is sub par, and the writing is horse ass. If you're really curious to see it you probably won't hate it, you'll just think "eh, that was ok I guess".

Nah dude. I switched it off after 10 minutes. Who knows if it gets better after that but I thought I gave it 5 minutes more than it deserved.

Only scene I remember is Beat Takeshi shooting some goons

Oh hai anons, ahaha.

its prettier than desert plain boring blade runner world.

>usual PC idiotic society of women accused the produced of whitewashing
>the creator comes out and say he was fine all along with the cast since he gave the greenlight anyways
>society goes even more wild after the statement accusing him of whitewashing his own white created anime

you cant beat idiots

better than the anime

Much like Blade Runner; it's all style no substance. You're better off just looking at a cyberpunk wallpaper and playing some music

damn

it was ok. not as bad as i expected.

fucking lol

>t.

If you like Scarlett Johansson is watchable.

thanks google

Weirdly attractive