Hi, I'm new to Sup Forums...

Hi, I'm new to Sup Forums. I can already see that everyone here bases their love/hate for movies on the overall opinion of this board or whether reddit enjoys it or not. Can someone tell me, if I like this movie?

>made by lucasfilm ltd, a subsidiary of the walt disney company
of course all of us love it, what a silly question

depending on who you are as a person, you may like rogue one. however, it is objectively the worst star wars film ever made and an actual insult to movie watchers

This
Insulting is the word I thought of in the theater

What makes it insulting? Because reddit enjoyed it? Or just bad quality movie? I need to know what to say to my friends, if this move ever comes up in conversation?

Example:
Friend: hey, user. What did you think of rogue 1?

Me: I dislike the move because reddit liked it

God tier
5>4>last 15' of R1
Great tier
Mediocre tier
6>rest of R1
Bad tier
1>3
Unwatchable, irredeemable dogshit tier

I'm not a Star Wars fanboy but I am going to watch a Star Wars movie if it comes out. I recognize the og trilogy and the prequels as flawed, but enjoyable. While I was in the theater watching Rogue One, I could not believe what I was seeing. I had been told by friends and read online that it was awesome and even better than the prequels. What I watched was an absolute shitfest that made my jaw drop in disgust upwards of ten times. I really can't tell if you are trying to bait or not, but Reddit sincerely has nothing to do with my hatred for this movie and everything it stands for

Top tier Star Wars film alongside ESB and ROS

Lurk moar faggot.

>I can already see that everyone here bases their love/hate for movies on the overall opinion of this board or whether reddit enjoys it or not.
Fuck that. I like what I like.

And Rogue One was boring; everyone died at the end and I didn't even give a shit. It was like the prequels without as much cringey shit.

Even though TFA was a ripoff with a lot of problems, at least it has some remotely interesting characters. I think R1 should've used Mads Mikkelsen more; develop Jyn so I at least care about the main character.

>hurr hurr reddit
>muh metapoast
it doesn't need reddit's support to be a bad movie. it's that bad.

Hello, I am also new to Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general. How come you guys want people to lurk without posting and are generally rude to newcomers?

It seems that would damage the overall success of this website. How do you expect people to want to visit and make posts when you are driving them away? It reminds me of my younger brother. He is always locked in his room and frequents this website. Anytime any of us try to talk to him he only opens the door to talk. If you try to enter his room he freaks out and shrieks at you to leave. Are all of you like my brother??

This.

technically the site operators can't afford you anyway
you're welcome to get the fuck off.

No you are like the little brother.
Your brother needs to shut the fuck up, calm down, and observe how normal people behave

Observe how normal people behave? In my short time here I have learned that most posters on Sup Forums hate the Simpsons, make dozens of threads about the same shows, call each other cucks (which has several different meanings?), hate reddit (but also have deep knowledge about what's popular there which is confusing), and I'm pretty sure at least 70% of you are pedophiles.

I like Rogue One

>most posters on Sup Forums hate the Simpsons
We don't hate the Simpsons. We hate the Simpsons after it went to shit.

>make dozens of threads about the same shows
Yes, we have subpar moderation on this board.

>call each other cucks (which has several different meanings
What other meaning of cuck is there?

>hate reddit
People simply attribute the influx of shit to redditors.

>I'm pretty sure at least 70% of you are pedophiles
What's your point?

I watched this not long after The Force Awakens so maybe I "liked" it only because I was still traumatized by the utterly and complete garbage of TFA.

Vader fighting was super cool, that whole 30 sec are probably better than everything we will get by the news Disney trilogy.

>TFA
>great
Awful taste

Reddit is more likely to not like it. When it came out people here thought it was kino but then the RLM fan base fell in line with their Jewish masters

It's better than Force Awakens, that's all I know.

the first 2/3 or so really suffered from them repeatedly changing what they wanted to do with the film so it doesn't really feel coherent, then ends with a space battle that almost absolves it of its sins

the spooky thing is that it is literally worse

I liked it better than TFA but it was jarring how the tone changed so much from Whedon taking over.

your short time is a very narrow view dear newfag, valid but narrow. It's a local tradition to shit on newfags. It's nothing personal.

Now, we all shit on reddit, that's one of the few things on which nearly everyone agrees in here. Why? countless reasons. Oh and I promise you I do not form my opinions based on reddit, as I don't judge a movie via rotten tomatoes nor it's box office results. I'm grown up enough to form my own opinions on things, and not let lists and numbers dictate my tastes.

I'll give you one recent example of why Reddit is a plague
r/movies did a map with movies recently. That shit got tens of thousands of upvotes on reddit. We had a thread about it just yesterday if you want to check the archives. That map made no fucking sense whatsoever for any self-respecting cinephile who cares just a tiny bit about cinema.
But on reddit? Greatest movie map ever made by mankind, please take my money have some gold and where can I buy a print? Pathetic absolutely pathetic, and if you try to point at flaws? avalanche of down votes in your face, your voice is completely shut down and buried no matter how reasonable your argument is.

So yeah fuck Reddit indeed. For how much retarded Sup Forums and Sup Forums must seem at times for newfags, I assure you that you will eventually see far better debates here than on reddit. You'll just have to lurk and be patient. Make one thread about something you care about, you'll see trolls sure, but you'll probably get good feedback too as long as your topic isn't retarded.

IV > V > VI > III > R1 > I > II >>> VII

>II >>> VII
>This meme again

At least 2 wasn't a rehash without character development. The only thing that makes 2 shit is the dogshit CGI and Anakin's dialog.

Rogue One was the best Star Wars film. It was realistic and brutal. It also showed the rebel alliance as an insurgency.

I somehow enjoy the prequels more than the two new star wars movies. They are just more interesting to watch and have a story which is more complex.
Both new movies are good though

fuck off shill, 3 will always be objectivly the best star wars film
where have all these disney shills come from?

Name TWO character arcs in AotC.
I'll help, one is when Anakin turns from an unjustifiably sad cunt to a justifiably angry cunt after his mom's death. That hardly counts as character development but I'm lenient becaue I love Staw Wars in general.
Name ONE more instance of character development.
Name ONE exiting fight scene.
Name ONE interesting plot point.

>89606202
>prequel apologists frothing THIS much at the mouth out of sexual frustration and autism that they stoop down to calling episodes 4-6 "reddit" just for a pitiful (You)fruit
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

>have a story which is more complex
but it isn't even complex, just a convoluted mess

>so many words and absolutely zero substance
explain why did you hated it