Do not get addicted to water

>Do not get addicted to water
Is Joe a fucking retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Immortan_Joe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he's manipulating his people's knowledge so that it's easier to control them and to ration water usage.
Since we don't know how much water they can pump up from the Earth we can't make a judgement on that.

No, but his followers are, and the crab people don't really have any way to stand up to him

Are you?

Water addiction is no joke, 99% of people who drink water die

why dont you write him an email OP?

test

mad max sucks

how about you suck my balls then say that to me?

>Fury Road was supposed to be some kind of "feminist victory"

>literally no one outside of that initial news cycle thinks this

Dredd was better and had better female characters. The media is retarded.

>not being addicted to water

>Dredd was better
It's not even as good as The Raid.

Whoo is to say how much water they had access to? I'm more concerned that they were presumably using the same tanker to both deliver water and then receive gasoline. What were they going to clean it out with?

I tried to stop drinking water and I got really sick and ended up drinking two whole glasses. It's the scariest feeling knowing that you are trapped in this cycle of addiction, like a trained dog, without any free will in the matter.

Water melts stones, mountains and metals. Very toxic like oxygen.
We would live forever if we could live without them.

Why does he wear the mask?

>shilling this hard for the hydrogen hydroxide industry

wh-what happens to the other 1%?

They die because of a lack of water.

Isn't Joe not much worse than the gasoline compound people in Road Warrior which would make Humungus the good Guy even though unorthodox,?

Joe was a fucking barbarian savage, who captured the Citadel from the civilized people who had built and maintained it and killed them all, turning something that could have been the seed for a renewed post-apocalyptic society into a retarded and brutal feudal petty kingdom.

I always assumed that people got fluids from food but that they were still constantly thirsting for water

This screenshot is why I love this movie. It's just taken from a slow zooming establishing shot but there is a ton of story and backstory told in it. You can immediately tell what the situation is and make some good guesses as to how it arose in the first place, all just off of the props and scenery. A somewhat complicated story told in one shot with no shitty dialogue required. This theme runs throughout the film. Love it.

Except even the feminist tribe said he found the water source himself.

>you will never be a post-apo God with your own comfy desert mountain fortress using ragtag technology reigning unlimited power over your followers

Remember in the wasteland its survival of the fittest

>is a conservative dictator a retard

Yes.

The people at the Citadel were living better than anyone else we saw in the movie so I'd say he's doing a good job.

which people?

the people living outside the citadel, who were starving and dying and had to crawl over each other like animals for a bowlful of water?

or the people inside the citadel who were repeatedly raped and hooked up to milking machines?

He was a fucking savage and not only did he kill the people who founded the Citadel, he insured that once he was dead, it would all go to shit and descend into barbarism, as all his children were retards due to his genetic defects.

madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Immortan_Joe

Immortan Joe — previously Colonel Joe Moore — was a veteran of the Oil and Water wars

After the fall, the formed a biker gang which terrorized people, slaughtered the leaders of other gangs and took the women

He heard of a massive aquifier plant — from the man who would later become the People Eater of Gastown — and took his gang into the wasteland to claim it

He tried to trade with the existing inhabitants of the aquifier, but was turned down and attacked

While looking for other sources of water, his scouts found an old oil refinery (which became Gastown) and a lead mine (which became the Bullet Farm)

While his gang feigned an all-out assault on the Citadel, Joe and a small group of men gained access in a sneak attack, but seemed to be foiled as the defenders blew up connecting bridges

As Joe’s gang started to lose hope — more so, at the sight of their comrades’ bodies being hung from the top of the Citadel — Joe suddenly appeared, having finally captured the structure. He was thought to be immortal, and was henceforth dubbed “Immortan Joe”